Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 242 243 244 245 246 ... 289 290
Sent payment!
Sent payment!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
Last slot was claimed (by me, actually, because yeah)

love you guys! Thank you for helping out my family!
Last slot was claimed (by me, actually, because yeah)

love you guys! Thank you for helping out my family!
5gSLBV0.png
No problem! Sent the payment just now ^^
No problem! Sent the payment just now ^^
[quote name="leeanndawuulf" date="2020-09-30 13:38:42] For Kaiju Name: Jaeger (side note I want to make it a longer name but cant think of anything decent, so i may have you update it when grown) Owner: me Pronouns: male Sig: sure [/quote] @leeanndawuulf [b]*i n h a l e*[/b] P A C I F I C. R I M M M
leeanndawuulf wrote on "2020-09-30:

For Kaiju

Name: Jaeger (side note I want to make it a longer name but cant think of anything decent, so i may have you update it when grown)
Owner: me
Pronouns: male
Sig: sure
@leeanndawuulf
*i n h a l e*
P A C I F I C. R I M M M
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
Also @Dembai
Love is here, you say?
*laughs maliciously in lesbian*
Also @Dembai
Love is here, you say?
WRodlih.png

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
[quote name="CrierNightglori" date="2020-10-01 12:58:48" ] [quote name="leeanndawuulf" date="2020-09-30 13:38:42] For Kaiju Name: Jaeger (side note I want to make it a longer name but cant think of anything decent, so i may have you update it when grown) Owner: me Pronouns: male Sig: sure [/quote] leeanndawuulf [b]*i n h a l e*[/b] P A C I F I C. R I M M M [/quote] lol had to include it, itd be so wrong otherwise [emoji=wildclaw laughing]
CrierNightglori wrote on 2020-10-01 12:58:48:
leeanndawuulf wrote on "2020-09-30:

For Kaiju

Name: Jaeger (side note I want to make it a longer name but cant think of anything decent, so i may have you update it when grown)
Owner: me
Pronouns: male
Sig: sure
leeanndawuulf
*i n h a l e*
P A C I F I C. R I M M M

lol had to include it, itd be so wrong otherwise
ofNH68Q.png FqWm12S.png
[quote name="CrierNightglori" date="2020-10-01 13:00:05" ] Also @/Dembai Love is here, you say? *laughs maliciously in lesbian* [/quote] LMAO, that's fantastic, I love how her summoning circle is lesbian pride colors too
CrierNightglori wrote on 2020-10-01 13:00:05:
Also @/Dembai
Love is here, you say?

LMAO, that's fantastic, I love how her summoning circle is lesbian pride colors too
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
[quote name="phoenyxillusion" date="2020-10-01 17:02:21" ] [quote name="CrierNightglori" date="2020-10-01 13:00:05" ] Also @/Dembai Love is here, you say? *laughs maliciously in lesbian* [/quote] LMAO, that's fantastic, I love how her summoning circle is lesbian pride colors too [/quote] >>;;;;; Heh heh heh...
phoenyxillusion wrote on 2020-10-01 17:02:21:
CrierNightglori wrote on 2020-10-01 13:00:05:
Also @/Dembai
Love is here, you say?

LMAO, that's fantastic, I love how her summoning circle is lesbian pride colors too

>>;;;;;

Heh heh heh...
5gSLBV0.png
[quote name="@KalicoKat" date="2020-10-01 09:31:43" ] Dembai I'll go ahead and claim the Watercolor 2 slot as well then, and send payment for two stones and an alkahest! Would it be possible to put the alkahest in queue right before Liability's summon so I have time to let you know who it's for and time afterward to get you Aeon ideas? I'm 90% sure it'll be Red Tide, but I was hoping to see them summoned first and I don't want to leave you waiting on me for anything you need! [/quote] Yep! I'll make a note of it in the list right now!
@KalicoKat wrote on 2020-10-01 09:31:43:
Dembai I'll go ahead and claim the Watercolor 2 slot as well then, and send payment for two stones and an alkahest!

Would it be possible to put the alkahest in queue right before Liability's summon so I have time to let you know who it's for and time afterward to get you Aeon ideas? I'm 90% sure it'll be Red Tide, but I was hoping to see them summoned first and I don't want to leave you waiting on me for anything you need!

Yep! I'll make a note of it in the list right now!
5gSLBV0.png
A smol eef
@Dembai I changed my user to teaThyme (previously CrierNightglori) so if you could change it on the Pinglist that'd be kool.
A smol eef
@Dembai I changed my user to teaThyme (previously CrierNightglori) so if you could change it on the Pinglist that'd be kool.
WRodlih.png

1 2 ... 242 243 244 245 246 ... 289 290