Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 239 240 241 242 243 ... 289 290
@Dembai

your latest is wonderful as usual. I love the back affix.
@Dembai

your latest is wonderful as usual. I love the back affix.
7h7RKGy.png
[quote name="RingMaster" date="2020-09-25 12:42:48" ] @Dembai So for flying shrimp her name will be Engkanto hipon which means fairy shrimp. And she will be a she/her lol. I’m pretty sure we all, know who wants who in this lot as long as leeanndawuulf (cause I know you want little Godzilla not Godzilla there lol) and @angel614 (And I remember you mentioned you wanted u-28 cause of military connection a while back) are fine with it. [/quote] Oh how my heart does so desire Not Godzilla, so that's fine with me. As long as Angel still wants U-28. Name still in the works, still got Jaeger in it, alllllllll male pronouns
RingMaster wrote on 2020-09-25 12:42:48:
@Dembai

So for flying shrimp her name will be Engkanto hipon which means fairy shrimp. And she will be a she/her lol. I’m pretty sure we all, know who wants who in this lot as long as
leeanndawuulf (cause I know you want little Godzilla not Godzilla there lol) and @angel614 (And I remember you mentioned you wanted u-28 cause of military connection a while back) are fine with it.

Oh how my heart does so desire Not Godzilla, so that's fine with me. As long as Angel still wants U-28.

Name still in the works, still got Jaeger in it, alllllllll male pronouns
ofNH68Q.png FqWm12S.png
@angel614 - were you still interested in U-28? if so please let me know pronouns/name/if you want a sig!

If you would prefer one of the other ones, you can also look into switching them, etc.
@angel614 - were you still interested in U-28? if so please let me know pronouns/name/if you want a sig!

If you would prefer one of the other ones, you can also look into switching them, etc.
5gSLBV0.png
@Dembai, I was kind of hoping for flying shrimp?

Edit: and I don't remember saying anything about military stuff?
@Dembai, I was kind of hoping for flying shrimp?

Edit: and I don't remember saying anything about military stuff?
lryevj1.pngyXDNgEJ.png0ZDiNpW.png
@Angel614 Sorry might have been mistaken on that, I just remember I wanted hairy sea monster before and I thought you wanted u-28. Back when flying shrimp was supposed to be hairy sea monster. You can have flying shrimp and I’ll take u-28, I don’t mind either way, but if that’s the case @Dembai Go ahead and donate u-28
@Angel614 Sorry might have been mistaken on that, I just remember I wanted hairy sea monster before and I thought you wanted u-28. Back when flying shrimp was supposed to be hairy sea monster. You can have flying shrimp and I’ll take u-28, I don’t mind either way, but if that’s the case @Dembai Go ahead and donate u-28
pDgbTnF.png
[quote name="RingMaster" date="2020-09-28 12:52:51" ] Angel614 Sorry might have been mistaken on that, I just remember I wanted hairy sea monster before and I thought you wanted u-28. Back when flying shrimp was supposed to be hairy sea monster. You can have flying shrimp and I’ll take u-28, I don’t mind either way, but if that’s the case Dembai Go ahead and donate u-28 [/quote] @Dembai before U-28 is possibly donated, would it be possible to ask if Alien's new owner, @Skydust, may want them? Since ringmaster gave them up before the breeding was drawn up, if not then it makes sense to give ringmaster the donating points
RingMaster wrote on 2020-09-28 12:52:51:
Angel614 Sorry might have been mistaken on that, I just remember I wanted hairy sea monster before and I thought you wanted u-28. Back when flying shrimp was supposed to be hairy sea monster. You can have flying shrimp and I’ll take u-28, I don’t mind either way, but if that’s the case Dembai Go ahead and donate u-28

@Dembai before U-28 is possibly donated, would it be possible to ask if Alien's new owner, @Skydust, may want them? Since ringmaster gave them up before the breeding was drawn up, if not then it makes sense to give ringmaster the donating points
ofNH68Q.png FqWm12S.png
Hello I was pinged?? Hiya ^^

My GF @Skarlette and I were just talking about entering the raffle for U-28 actually! So if I did take the kiddo I would give them to her :3 but honestly it’s up to you all Idm what happens.

Hello I was pinged?? Hiya ^^

My GF @Skarlette and I were just talking about entering the raffle for U-28 actually! So if I did take the kiddo I would give them to her :3 but honestly it’s up to you all Idm what happens.

Oh i was pinged!

Honestly I dont mind either way
I would love U-28 but at the same time wouldnt mind if there was a raffle to give others a chance

Oh i was pinged!

Honestly I dont mind either way
I would love U-28 but at the same time wouldnt mind if there was a raffle to give others a chance

Only one person can get the points and we said that dibs goes to whoever signed up to the original breeding.

If you hand it over to @Skydust, that's "giving it to a friend" because it wouldn't trigger a raffle. If Skydust then gives it to @Skarlette, same deal. You only get points if a bunch of folks get a chance to get it.

So ultimately, it's up to @RingMaster if they want to donate it to the store. If it is, that will cause a raffle.

I hope that makes sense? @leeanndawuulf
Only one person can get the points and we said that dibs goes to whoever signed up to the original breeding.

If you hand it over to @Skydust, that's "giving it to a friend" because it wouldn't trigger a raffle. If Skydust then gives it to @Skarlette, same deal. You only get points if a bunch of folks get a chance to get it.

So ultimately, it's up to @RingMaster if they want to donate it to the store. If it is, that will cause a raffle.

I hope that makes sense? @leeanndawuulf
5gSLBV0.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/KBnUI7e.png[/img] @Aishim @Alpestris @Alphonce @Amezrou @amxndael @Angel614 @ArcanaPersona @BottledLightning @BreezeFeather @briar @BunnySox @Cattafang @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @CrierNightglori @Darkmoonbreeder @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Echoshine @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @Geminisun @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @Hawlucha @InfectedWolf @KalicoKat @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @LovelyDeeps @lillystl3 @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @narumitsu @Nettletea @Opalboi @phoenyxillusion @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Relics @RingMaster @Saraceaser @Scales25 @Schiemoon @Skarlette @Skydust @Stormlark @Sturmflux @Sylvanlady @TangerineFruit @TeaHorse @TheLittleDeath @ToTheArk @ValkyrieValravn @Vngsursh @Watercolour @WishUponADragon Love has been summoned! They represent all types of love, as well as loving activities, and other things pertaining to that emotion. Also - the store will be opening sometime tomorrow, but for *Aeon Stones* only. If you want to get on the store list, please let me know! <3
KBnUI7e.png

@Aishim
@Alpestris
@Alphonce
@Amezrou
@amxndael
@Angel614
@ArcanaPersona
@BottledLightning
@BreezeFeather
@briar
@BunnySox
@Cattafang
@chorderaos
@Cohena
@CoyoteFlowers
@CrierNightglori
@Darkmoonbreeder
@DarkusDragon
@DealtaDeath
@DetectivePopcorn
@dragonspiritsky
@dragontrainerz
@DraigTeg
@Echoshine
@Eiyora
@Embyrs
@Endofighter
@FantasyMyth
@FeistyTadpole
@Formless
@GaijinIxchel
@Galehaut
@Geminisun
@GreatLordHades
@GrinningWolf24
@Hawlucha
@InfectedWolf
@KalicoKat
@kkatharsis
@Kveldulfr
@LadyAria
@leeanndawuulf
@LovelyDeeps
@lillystl3
@LunarParadox
@MegaraFrostalon
@mercurialwings
@milkywayshock
@narumitsu
@Nettletea
@Opalboi
@phoenyxillusion
@Pythonecary
@QuietlyAlice
@Quillis
@RaenHale
@Relics
@RingMaster
@Saraceaser
@Scales25
@Schiemoon
@Skarlette
@Skydust
@Stormlark
@Sturmflux
@Sylvanlady
@TangerineFruit
@TeaHorse
@TheLittleDeath
@ToTheArk
@ValkyrieValravn
@Vngsursh
@Watercolour
@WishUponADragon

Love has been summoned!

They represent all types of love, as well as loving activities, and other things pertaining to that emotion.

Also - the store will be opening sometime tomorrow, but for *Aeon Stones* only.

If you want to get on the store list, please let me know! <3

5gSLBV0.png
1 2 ... 239 240 241 242 243 ... 289 290