Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 289 290
oooooh handsome, love the design
oooooh handsome, love the design
ck2CMHK.gif
Noice
Noice
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
[emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/VlbxlG2.png[/img] @Alpestris @Alphonce @Amezrou @Angel614 @BottledLightning @briar @BunnySox @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @CrierNightglori @crystalpeacock @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Echoshine @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @Geminisun @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @KalicoKat @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @LovelyDeeps @lillystl3 @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @Nettletea @Opalboi @phoenyxillusion @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Ragnaroc @Relics @RingMaster @Saraceaser @Scales25 @Schiemoon @shirotsubaki6564 @Skarlette @Skydust @StormFire3105 @Sturmflux @TeaHorse @ToTheArk @ValkyrieValravn @Watercolour @WishUponADragon Celebrity has been summoned. Guard your eyes! Celebrity represents all aspects of living as a famous person, vices and virtues, lack of privacy, the endless risk of failure, and expectations of your fans and haters alike! Sturmflux, embyrs, ValkyrieValravn feel free to pick and chose whichever one you like best, VV doesn't have to take Astronomy if one of the two of you want it, for example! (please be no fighting, I can roll random if you need!)
VlbxlG2.png

@Alpestris
@Alphonce
@Amezrou
@Angel614
@BottledLightning
@briar
@BunnySox
@chorderaos
@Cohena
@CoyoteFlowers
@CrierNightglori
@crystalpeacock
@DarkusDragon
@DealtaDeath
@DetectivePopcorn
@dragonspiritsky
@dragontrainerz
@DraigTeg
@Echoshine
@Eiyora
@Embyrs
@Endofighter
@FantasyMyth
@FeistyTadpole
@Formless
@GaijinIxchel
@Galehaut
@Geminisun
@GreatLordHades
@GrinningWolf24
@KalicoKat
@kkatharsis
@Kveldulfr
@LadyAria
@leeanndawuulf
@LovelyDeeps
@lillystl3
@LunarParadox
@MegaraFrostalon
@mercurialwings
@milkywayshock
@Nettletea
@Opalboi
@phoenyxillusion
@Pythonecary
@QuietlyAlice
@Quillis
@RaenHale
@Ragnaroc
@Relics
@RingMaster
@Saraceaser
@Scales25
@Schiemoon
@shirotsubaki6564
@Skarlette
@Skydust
@StormFire3105
@Sturmflux
@TeaHorse
@ToTheArk
@ValkyrieValravn
@Watercolour
@WishUponADragon

Celebrity has been summoned. Guard your eyes! Celebrity represents all aspects of living as a famous person, vices and virtues, lack of privacy, the endless risk of failure, and expectations of your fans and haters alike!

Sturmflux, embyrs, ValkyrieValravn feel free to pick and chose whichever one you like best, VV doesn't have to take Astronomy if one of the two of you want it, for example!

(please be no fighting, I can roll random if you need!)

5gSLBV0.png
Wow! All three are so gorgeous! Why’d you make them all so pretty Dembai now I can’t choose
I love wishing star’s horns and eyes and vibe.
Celebrity is absolutely stunning and I love the whole look, especially the one glowing eye and the camera flashes in the background.
And astronomy’s glasses and look are just... wow.

I personally love astronomy and space related things and so have been working towards remenants like a black hole or supernova and I think astronomy would get me a lot closer (since looking at starlight’s themes there is a limited “space” aspect) but at the same time I can FEEL celebrity’s personality.

In short I think my preferences are astronomy > celebrity > wishing star but let me know what you guys prefer and we’ll work it out @sturmflux @vallyrievalravn
Wow! All three are so gorgeous! Why’d you make them all so pretty Dembai now I can’t choose
I love wishing star’s horns and eyes and vibe.
Celebrity is absolutely stunning and I love the whole look, especially the one glowing eye and the camera flashes in the background.
And astronomy’s glasses and look are just... wow.

I personally love astronomy and space related things and so have been working towards remenants like a black hole or supernova and I think astronomy would get me a lot closer (since looking at starlight’s themes there is a limited “space” aspect) but at the same time I can FEEL celebrity’s personality.

In short I think my preferences are astronomy > celebrity > wishing star but let me know what you guys prefer and we’ll work it out @sturmflux @vallyrievalravn
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
Possibly my fave batch of kiddos so far!
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
I love Celebrity so much!
I love Celebrity so much!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
[quote name="DetectivePopcorn" date="2020-05-08 17:25:58" ] Possibly my fave batch of kiddos so far! [/quote] Everyone please note that Pops is a sleuth for starry space stuffs, zodiac beingnthe prime example.
DetectivePopcorn wrote on 2020-05-08 17:25:58:
Everyone please note that Pops is a sleuth for starry space stuffs, zodiac beingnthe prime example.
ofNH68Q.png FqWm12S.png
@Dembai @vallyrievalravn @Embyrs I absolute agree and love the children from this match up! [emoji=guardian love size=1] My preference would be: [LIST=1] [*] Wishing Star [*] Celebrity [*] Astronomy[/LIST]
@Dembai @vallyrievalravn @Embyrs

I absolute agree and love the children from this match up!

My preference would be:
  1. Wishing Star
  2. Celebrity
  3. Astronomy
I5UJBVd.png
I'm not really picky and I kinda added onto you all's breeding, so I'll take whoever is left. :)

edit: Which looks like Celebrity. lol

Name: Rhett
Pronouns: He/Him

edit#2: I forgot pings. @Dembai @Sturmflux @Embyrs
I'm not really picky and I kinda added onto you all's breeding, so I'll take whoever is left. :)

edit: Which looks like Celebrity. lol

Name: Rhett
Pronouns: He/Him

edit#2: I forgot pings. @Dembai @Sturmflux @Embyrs
3Kt54pG.png
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 289 290