Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 289 290
[img]https://i.imgur.com/y7MVZ1D.png[/img] @Alpestris @Alphonce @Amezrou @Angel614 @BottledLightning @briar @BunnySox @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @CrierNightglori @crystalpeacock @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Echoshine @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @Geminisun @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @KalicoKat @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @LovelyDeeps @lillystl3 @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @Nettletea @Opalboi @phoenyxillusion @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Ragnaroc @Relics @RingMaster @Saraceaser @Scales25 @Schiemoon @shirotsubaki6564 @Skarlette @Skydust @StormFire3105 @Sturmflux @TeaHorse @ToTheArk @ValkyrieValravn @Watercolour @WishUponADragon The Unknown is now refined! It represents all ideas that go beyond into the unknowable. This could be scary? Safe? Who knows? And...yeah...the creepy-as-heck ones do happen occasionally. Hopefully that's okay. [emoji=nocturne sad size=2]
y7MVZ1D.png

@Alpestris
@Alphonce
@Amezrou
@Angel614
@BottledLightning
@briar
@BunnySox
@chorderaos
@Cohena
@CoyoteFlowers
@CrierNightglori
@crystalpeacock
@DarkusDragon
@DealtaDeath
@DetectivePopcorn
@dragonspiritsky
@dragontrainerz
@DraigTeg
@Echoshine
@Eiyora
@Embyrs
@Endofighter
@FantasyMyth
@FeistyTadpole
@Formless
@GaijinIxchel
@Galehaut
@Geminisun
@GreatLordHades
@GrinningWolf24
@KalicoKat
@kkatharsis
@Kveldulfr
@LadyAria
@leeanndawuulf
@LovelyDeeps
@lillystl3
@LunarParadox
@MegaraFrostalon
@mercurialwings
@milkywayshock
@Nettletea
@Opalboi
@phoenyxillusion
@Pythonecary
@QuietlyAlice
@Quillis
@RaenHale
@Ragnaroc
@Relics
@RingMaster
@Saraceaser
@Scales25
@Schiemoon
@shirotsubaki6564
@Skarlette
@Skydust
@StormFire3105
@Sturmflux
@TeaHorse
@ToTheArk
@ValkyrieValravn
@Watercolour
@WishUponADragon

The Unknown is now refined! It represents all ideas that go beyond into the unknowable. This could be scary? Safe? Who knows?

And...yeah...the creepy-as-heck ones do happen occasionally. Hopefully that's okay.
5gSLBV0.png
wHoa??
sPIcY??
wHoa??
sPIcY??
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
My beautiful dude is finally all grown up! I'm so proud of them, they're such a good horrorbeast bean I love them and Flux so much
My beautiful dude is finally all grown up! I'm so proud of them, they're such a good horrorbeast bean I love them and Flux so much
i-48571.gif

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
[img]https://i.imgur.com/QWzInsh.png[/img] @Alpestris @Alphonce @Amezrou @Angel614 @BottledLightning @briar @BunnySox @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @CrierNightglori @crystalpeacock @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Echoshine @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @Geminisun @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @KalicoKat @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @LovelyDeeps @lillystl3 @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @Nettletea @Opalboi @phoenyxillusion @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Ragnaroc @Relics @RingMaster @Saraceaser @Scales25 @Schiemoon @shirotsubaki6564 @Skarlette @Skydust @StormFire3105 @Sturmflux @TeaHorse @ToTheArk @ValkyrieValravn @Watercolour @WishUponADragon Panspermia has been summoned! They're the idea that life on earth actually came from another world. This may have been intentional, or accidental, but a lot of my favorite sentai and shonen anime really love to play with this, which is why they look like a Sentai character. X3 They represent conspiracy, the weirdness of life on earth, inexplicable ruins, alien communcation with earth and hell yes, sentai! (sorry for two in a row, but heck might as well keep on rolling!)
QWzInsh.png

@Alpestris
@Alphonce
@Amezrou
@Angel614
@BottledLightning
@briar
@BunnySox
@chorderaos
@Cohena
@CoyoteFlowers
@CrierNightglori
@crystalpeacock
@DarkusDragon
@DealtaDeath
@DetectivePopcorn
@dragonspiritsky
@dragontrainerz
@DraigTeg
@Echoshine
@Eiyora
@Embyrs
@Endofighter
@FantasyMyth
@FeistyTadpole
@Formless
@GaijinIxchel
@Galehaut
@Geminisun
@GreatLordHades
@GrinningWolf24
@KalicoKat
@kkatharsis
@Kveldulfr
@LadyAria
@leeanndawuulf
@LovelyDeeps
@lillystl3
@LunarParadox
@MegaraFrostalon
@mercurialwings
@milkywayshock
@Nettletea
@Opalboi
@phoenyxillusion
@Pythonecary
@QuietlyAlice
@Quillis
@RaenHale
@Ragnaroc
@Relics
@RingMaster
@Saraceaser
@Scales25
@Schiemoon
@shirotsubaki6564
@Skarlette
@Skydust
@StormFire3105
@Sturmflux
@TeaHorse
@ToTheArk
@ValkyrieValravn
@Watercolour
@WishUponADragon

Panspermia has been summoned!

They're the idea that life on earth actually came from another world. This may have been intentional, or accidental, but a lot of my favorite sentai and shonen anime really love to play with this, which is why they look like a Sentai character. X3

They represent conspiracy, the weirdness of life on earth, inexplicable ruins, alien communcation with earth and hell yes, sentai!

(sorry for two in a row, but heck might as well keep on rolling!)
5gSLBV0.png
Loving the Unknown and Pamspermia! [emoji=guardian love size=1]
Loving the Unknown and Pamspermia!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
Don't know if it is intentional or not, but the boots and bit of blond hair poking out, but they make me think of Captain Marvel. X) (The Carol Danvers version, of course.)
Don't know if it is intentional or not, but the boots and bit of blond hair poking out, but they make me think of Captain Marvel. X) (The Carol Danvers version, of course.)
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@Dembai MY BABY! His name shall be Novis Vita which means strange life in Latin [emoji=banescale love size=2]
@Dembai MY BABY! His name shall be Novis Vita which means strange life in Latin
pDgbTnF.png
Panspermia is gorgeous! The shading and detail on each of the red orbs is astounding!
Panspermia is gorgeous! The shading and detail on each of the red orbs is astounding!
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
[quote name="@GrinningWolf24" date="2020-05-04 12:48:27" ] Don't know if it is intentional or not, but the boots and bit of blond hair poking out, but they make me think of Captain Marvel. X) (The Carol Danvers version, of course.) [/quote] lol there is a little influence from [url=https://i.pinimg.com/236x/60/40/c2/6040c20c35124d20d4c0bb097cc015e3--marvel-art-marvel-heroes.jpg]Nova[/url]. in terms of the coloring but I recall that MCU Captaim Marvel is one of his comrades? (>>;;;;; I still haven't watched Captain Marvel. I have a bit of Pathological Demand Avoidance where if someone says "omg this is SO GOOD, you NEED TO WATCH IT", I lose all executive function when I go to try and watch it. It's...annoying as hell because I know I'd like it.)
@GrinningWolf24 wrote on 2020-05-04 12:48:27:

lol there is a little influence from Nova. in terms of the coloring but I recall that MCU Captaim Marvel is one of his comrades?

(>>;;;;; I still haven't watched Captain Marvel. I have a bit of Pathological Demand Avoidance where if someone says "omg this is SO GOOD, you NEED TO WATCH IT", I lose all executive function when I go to try and watch it. It's...annoying as hell because I know I'd like it.)

5gSLBV0.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/d5SxA4q.png[/img] @Alpestris @Alphonce @Amezrou @Angel614 @BottledLightning @briar @BunnySox @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @CrierNightglori @crystalpeacock @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Echoshine @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @Geminisun @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @KalicoKat @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @LovelyDeeps @lillystl3 @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @Nettletea @Opalboi @phoenyxillusion @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Ragnaroc @Relics @RingMaster @Saraceaser @Scales25 @Schiemoon @shirotsubaki6564 @Skarlette @Skydust @StormFire3105 @Sturmflux @TeaHorse @ToTheArk @ValkyrieValravn @Watercolour @WishUponADragon The first of the Seduction/Starlight pairing is here! Wishing Star represents traditional rituals preformed when random events occur in nature, the act of wishing, and positive superstitions! Their siblings are up next (Astronomy MAY end up with a different idea because it's basically Zodiac and yeah...sorry about that)
d5SxA4q.png

@Alpestris
@Alphonce
@Amezrou
@Angel614
@BottledLightning
@briar
@BunnySox
@chorderaos
@Cohena
@CoyoteFlowers
@CrierNightglori
@crystalpeacock
@DarkusDragon
@DealtaDeath
@DetectivePopcorn
@dragonspiritsky
@dragontrainerz
@DraigTeg
@Echoshine
@Eiyora
@Embyrs
@Endofighter
@FantasyMyth
@FeistyTadpole
@Formless
@GaijinIxchel
@Galehaut
@Geminisun
@GreatLordHades
@GrinningWolf24
@KalicoKat
@kkatharsis
@Kveldulfr
@LadyAria
@leeanndawuulf
@LovelyDeeps
@lillystl3
@LunarParadox
@MegaraFrostalon
@mercurialwings
@milkywayshock
@Nettletea
@Opalboi
@phoenyxillusion
@Pythonecary
@QuietlyAlice
@Quillis
@RaenHale
@Ragnaroc
@Relics
@RingMaster
@Saraceaser
@Scales25
@Schiemoon
@shirotsubaki6564
@Skarlette
@Skydust
@StormFire3105
@Sturmflux
@TeaHorse
@ToTheArk
@ValkyrieValravn
@Watercolour
@WishUponADragon

The first of the Seduction/Starlight pairing is here! Wishing Star represents traditional rituals preformed when random events occur in nature, the act of wishing, and positive superstitions!

Their siblings are up next (Astronomy MAY end up with a different idea because it's basically Zodiac and yeah...sorry about that)
5gSLBV0.png
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 289 290