Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ♥ Squid's Pixel Adopts ♥ [Full]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
OOPS, sorry! Thank you for the reminder Username: Kururin Pose: Tundra Type: Simple Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52912184] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529122/52912184_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment Type: treasure
OOPS, sorry! Thank you for the reminder

Username: Kururin
Pose: Tundra
Type: Simple
Dragon:
52912184_350.png

Payment Type: treasure
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
I am so, so sorry about that. It was a hectic week. ;; Thanky ou for poking at me.

Username: Alestrius
Pose: Tundra A
Type: Complex
Dragon: Pick any tundra you want to do/think would work best on the first page of my "send help" tab?
Notes: Let me know if there's any added complexity fee if you're willing to do any of them? I know they're all kinda a pain, and can also just swap dragons if necessary though those would be my priority.
Payment Type: Treasure, plus a bonus tip as apology for lateness, sorry. ;;
I am so, so sorry about that. It was a hectic week. ;; Thanky ou for poking at me.

Username: Alestrius
Pose: Tundra A
Type: Complex
Dragon: Pick any tundra you want to do/think would work best on the first page of my "send help" tab?
Notes: Let me know if there's any added complexity fee if you're willing to do any of them? I know they're all kinda a pain, and can also just swap dragons if necessary though those would be my priority.
Payment Type: Treasure, plus a bonus tip as apology for lateness, sorry. ;;
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius Got you confirmed, feel free to send payment!

It would make me less nervous if you picked a tundra for me since I don't know how to make decisions - but if you really can't decide I'd probably go with one with python or cherub since those are the primary genes I've already drawn for tundras hgskdjfkd
@Alestrius Got you confirmed, feel free to send payment!

It would make me less nervous if you picked a tundra for me since I don't know how to make decisions - but if you really can't decide I'd probably go with one with python or cherub since those are the primary genes I've already drawn for tundras hgskdjfkd
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@squidragon They're all pretty cluttered which is why I was asking if you wanted to pick, since I wasn't sure which would be easiest to simplify. xP I'll pick one if you really want me to, but I wanted to make your life easier rather than harder. xP Sending payment now
@squidragon They're all pretty cluttered which is why I was asking if you wanted to pick, since I wasn't sure which would be easiest to simplify. xP I'll pick one if you really want me to, but I wanted to make your life easier rather than harder. xP Sending payment now
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@squidragon Pinglist please!!!
@squidragon Pinglist please!!!
Art_shop.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14