Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [XJSX] Free to use Icons and sidebar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2513892/1#post_35016358]Frame update! [/url] <<LINK @Keryth @brighteningskies @Lisegathe @Cicide @nightwolf95 @Kiritsugu @Kael1030 @Triptune @Enmity @paintminion @Emberglo @Disillusionist @SkyDancer10 @anxiousghost @VictoriousLight @StarsweptVoid @AurynAnomaly @TheChurchGrim @Aileth @Wardove @BlueJaysFeather @QueenAltari @SpiritFeather @Seliana @SanguineShadow @Zeinjave @Haeryss @MasqD @Shiraki @alleyes007 @SylphOfHeart [emoji=rose size=1][emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
Frame update! <<LINK

@Keryth @brighteningskies @Lisegathe @Cicide @nightwolf95 @Kiritsugu @Kael1030 @Triptune @Enmity @paintminion @Emberglo @Disillusionist @SkyDancer10 @anxiousghost @VictoriousLight @StarsweptVoid @AurynAnomaly @TheChurchGrim @Aileth @Wardove @BlueJaysFeather @QueenAltari @SpiritFeather @Seliana @SanguineShadow @Zeinjave @Haeryss @MasqD @Shiraki @alleyes007 @SylphOfHeart

EEEEEEE, absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for posting these! [emoji=bogsneak star]
EEEEEEE, absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for posting these!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

THank you! XD
@Disillusionist

THank you! XD
oh wow, the pillar composites were lovely, but seeing them as assets is delightful! I might just have to recode some bios just to use these <.<
oh wow, the pillar composites were lovely, but seeing them as assets is delightful! I might just have to recode some bios just to use these <.<
siggy_1a.pngsiggy2a.png
siggy_1b.pngsiggy2b.png
siggy_1c.pngsiggy2c.png
Those frame/pillar combos are gorgeous! The Chinese styled frames and lamps are as well. Kudos!
Those frame/pillar combos are gorgeous! The Chinese styled frames and lamps are as well. Kudos!
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
Beautiful
Beautiful
WvEXipG.png
bYt72YT.png
These are beautiful!
These are beautiful!
iBcrMMU.png z8s5c34.png
7Zid8hE.png
0HBKL8H.png
GIJjY9o.png
Wishlist!

Like quest!
REORGANIZING MY LAIR!!!
Friendly boop!
Friendly boop!
WFcrzqG.png
these are beautiful!
these are beautiful!
tumblr_3101128eca80765c70cd203d3e243a5b_6521130c_100.png ama, she/her
FR+8
Calliope writes a poem for someone who needs it
@XJSX

I’ve always loved these assets- thank you so much for making them!

I wanted to ask, may I recolour some of the lantern assets to use in my dragon bios? I would of course still link back to this thread and credit you for the asset.
@XJSX

I’ve always loved these assets- thank you so much for making them!

I wanted to ask, may I recolour some of the lantern assets to use in my dragon bios? I would of course still link back to this thread and credit you for the asset.
yzs0rz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10