Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [XJSX] Free to use Icons and sidebar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
owo if you have a pinglist at all, can you add me to it for when you release more stuff?
owo if you have a pinglist at all, can you add me to it for when you release more stuff?
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
@Otter112233
Thank you! :)

@Cicide
The Zodiac will work slowly. Is there anything you want? I'll consider the next task.

@Keryth
Sure. Thank you! :D
@Otter112233
Thank you! :)

@Cicide
The Zodiac will work slowly. Is there anything you want? I'll consider the next task.

@Keryth
Sure. Thank you! :D
@XJSX I would love to get Cancer and Scorpio ones!! And they will turn out pretty! ♥
@XJSX I would love to get Cancer and Scorpio ones!! And they will turn out pretty! ♥
osa1_by_cicide76536-dck8wt3.gifosa2j2_by_cicide76536-dck8wsz.gifosa3_by_cicide76536-dck8wsr.png
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
@Keryth @Cicide
Updated!
@Keryth @Cicide
Updated!
Gorgeous????? wow???
Gorgeous????? wow???
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
@XJSX is there a pinglist for both the zodiac and your lanterns? because I would love to be pinged in the future whenever you add something <3
@XJSX is there a pinglist for both the zodiac and your lanterns? because I would love to be pinged in the future whenever you add something <3
Jqlkxca.png
@XJSX OOHHH Looking great!!! Please inform me when you do more!! I'm super into those lanters and zodiacs so pinglist yeah!!!
@XJSX OOHHH Looking great!!! Please inform me when you do more!! I'm super into those lanters and zodiacs so pinglist yeah!!!
osa1_by_cicide76536-dck8wt3.gifosa2j2_by_cicide76536-dck8wsz.gifosa3_by_cicide76536-dck8wsr.png
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
your art is always amazing ;v;)b
your art is always amazing ;v;)b
dudodo, they/them · FR+16 X1VSFh3.png
Langs. X1VSFh3.png lzRYCPv.png qPkymz7.png

Art Shop l Twitter l Tumblr

i'm proud of myself for being very hard working person
aOc0HzM.png
Wow these look awesome! I'd love to have a Shadow Capricorn sometime.
Wow these look awesome! I'd love to have a Shadow Capricorn sometime.
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
@XJSX if you have a pinglist, please add me :) It is rare to see someone use green in as good a way as you do <3 I love the softness!!
@XJSX if you have a pinglist, please add me :) It is rare to see someone use green in as good a way as you do <3 I love the softness!!
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10