Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Closed]Majestic FlapFlaps - Animated
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Bumping to promote these cuties. <3
Bumping to promote these cuties. <3
@AriNemera @Wintersolace
just checking in on you guys. :3
@AriNemera @Wintersolace
just checking in on you guys. :3
OOIa5x2.png
looks all good to me, thanks for the flappy bean o/
looks all good to me, thanks for the flappy bean o/
@Valishtu omg I've been so busy with work i straight-up forgot. 8o8 I'm sorry! My lunch break is almost over but I'll fill out the form when i get off work in around 3 hours. Thank you for your patience!
@Valishtu omg I've been so busy with work i straight-up forgot. 8o8 I'm sorry! My lunch break is almost over but I'll fill out the form when i get off work in around 3 hours. Thank you for your patience!
VXZZmOI.png
I'm sorry for pinging you earlier btw! It's a force of habit OTL Here you go! [b]Breed[/b]: Wildclaw [b]Dragon Name[/b]: Emra [b]Dragon ID#[/b]: 40266397 [b]Dragon Scry[/b]: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=154&bodygene=19&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=176&tertgene=5&winggene=22&wings=88&auth=d03db737342cd6950ea0047490f0643e72335dc7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Desired Genes[/b]: Camo Jaguar/Hickory Trail/Eldritch underbelly/ Aqua Circuit (if you can do both terts I would love u forever ;o;) [b]Animation[/b]: Yes [b]Direction[/b]: Left [b]Size[/b]: Normal [b]Payment Method[/b]: Gems [b]Special Requests?[/b]: aside from giving her 2 terts, could you give her light eyes? (She's based off of my D&D character in my family's homebrew campaign) [b]Secret Phrase[/b]: Nuka-cola!
I'm sorry for pinging you earlier btw! It's a force of habit OTL
Here you go!

Breed: Wildclaw

Dragon Name: Emra

Dragon ID#: 40266397

Dragon Scry:
dragon?age=1&body=154&bodygene=19&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=176&tertgene=5&winggene=22&wings=88&auth=d03db737342cd6950ea0047490f0643e72335dc7&dummyext=prev.png

Desired Genes: Camo Jaguar/Hickory Trail/Eldritch underbelly/ Aqua Circuit (if you can do both terts I would love u forever ;o;)

Animation: Yes

Direction: Left

Size: Normal

Payment Method: Gems

Special Requests?: aside from giving her 2 terts, could you give her light eyes? (She's based off of my D&D character in my family's homebrew campaign)

Secret Phrase: Nuka-cola!
VXZZmOI.png
@AriNemera
No worries, take your time! I didn't get as many requests as I usually do so I'm going to leave the shop open a few more days so I wasn't rushed, I tend to forget when ordering some myself. But especially when replying to things if I read them without having time to do so. xD
@AriNemera
No worries, take your time! I didn't get as many requests as I usually do so I'm going to leave the shop open a few more days so I wasn't rushed, I tend to forget when ordering some myself. But especially when replying to things if I read them without having time to do so. xD
OOIa5x2.png
@AriNemera
Alright! Feel free to send me a CR with 350g and I'll post her! :>
@AriNemera
Alright! Feel free to send me a CR with 350g and I'll post her! :>
OOIa5x2.png
@AriNemera Here you go! Let me know if I missed something.~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/uOi0gGo.gif[/img]
@AriNemera
Here you go! Let me know if I missed something.~
uOi0gGo.gif
OOIa5x2.png
No she's perfect! *o* thank you so much!!!
No she's perfect! *o* thank you so much!!!
VXZZmOI.png
@Valishtu Pinglist me for new breeds please? cx
@Valishtu Pinglist me for new breeds please? cx
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32