Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Closed]Majestic FlapFlaps - Animated
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31 32
Omg these are precious... If you have slots I'd love one. If not, I'd love to be on your pinglist :3
Omg these are precious... If you have slots I'd love one. If not, I'd love to be on your pinglist :3
Accent Shop
@Pesticide
Sadly I had to close for a bit to catch up but I'd be happy to add you! Did you want to be on the general or new slots only list? :o
@Pesticide
Sadly I had to close for a bit to catch up but I'd be happy to add you! Did you want to be on the general or new slots only list? :o
OOIa5x2.png
General is fine as long as it also includes new slots :)
General is fine as long as it also includes new slots :)
Accent Shop
When you're open again i would like to order an imp and a wc ^-^ @valishtu i wish you did noodles too. My primal boy is gonna be a noodle (eventually) and id love it if youd be able to do 1 for him too (its ok tho if you cant ^-^ ill understand)
When you're open again i would like to order an imp and a wc ^-^ @valishtu i wish you did noodles too. My primal boy is gonna be a noodle (eventually) and id love it if youd be able to do 1 for him too (its ok tho if you cant ^-^ ill understand)
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631
Sure thing, but apart from the animated piece I did for Sam(b/c he is my darling baby boy and I had to make SOMETHING for him now that I'm drawing a bit again) idk if I have any ideas on how to make a flapflap spiral given how their bodies are. xD

@Pesticide
Yep! I pretty much ping them for anything I wish to share art related in this thread or my other art threads. :>
@AnimeLover9631
Sure thing, but apart from the animated piece I did for Sam(b/c he is my darling baby boy and I had to make SOMETHING for him now that I'm drawing a bit again) idk if I have any ideas on how to make a flapflap spiral given how their bodies are. xD

@Pesticide
Yep! I pretty much ping them for anything I wish to share art related in this thread or my other art threads. :>
OOIa5x2.png
@Cyrya So I see what happened, apparently WCs and PCs have different wasp markings. Female PCs don't seem to have the dark face stripe like the female WC did. xD Here is the fixed one: New: [img]https://i.imgur.com/0Ixlezw.gif[/img] Old: [img]https://i.imgur.com/wpLyXUw.gif[/img]
@Cyrya
So I see what happened, apparently WCs and PCs have different wasp markings. Female PCs don't seem to have the dark face stripe like the female WC did. xD
Here is the fixed one:
New: 0Ixlezw.gif
Old: wpLyXUw.gif
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu,

Ping for new slots & general please
@Valishtu,

Ping for new slots & general please
FMoJ9vk.pngmTAp2ld.pngH0t7Ypl.pngdT9HQge.pngPRICTGJ.pngW0Y9c9y.pngKsM0wY2.pngMHHKqsF.pngtqGkHih.png5Nc3x2J.pngeIK5iG7.pngQSe6tSa.pnghJeH12I.pngxCVbB5p.png9Wis07O.png3IAkyJ2.pngG976jQG.pngWFpPzZn.png
OMG! Thank you so much : 3 she's perfect now <3 and good to know :D hadn't noticed xD

Oh :( poor bunnies! And I understand the rant perfectly! I hate the people just as much as you :( other thing I can't understand is the a-holes that put razors or fishing hooks or other harmful stuff inside meatballs or sausages and spread them for dogs to find and eat..

And just a couple days ago my mom read from news that some a-hole had thrown bag(/bags) of kittens from a moving trucks window onto a highway... Who does something like that?! One kitten had gotten ran over instantly and one had been found couple meters off of the road into the woods, then day later or so they had found yet another kitten couple kilometers away from the place (that's why I have the bags in () cause she was found so far it sounds they threw her later) also was it one or 2 had been found ran over... I feel so bad for the animals who are mistreated cause the owners can't be arsed ; _ ;
OMG! Thank you so much : 3 she's perfect now <3 and good to know :D hadn't noticed xD

Oh :( poor bunnies! And I understand the rant perfectly! I hate the people just as much as you :( other thing I can't understand is the a-holes that put razors or fishing hooks or other harmful stuff inside meatballs or sausages and spread them for dogs to find and eat..

And just a couple days ago my mom read from news that some a-hole had thrown bag(/bags) of kittens from a moving trucks window onto a highway... Who does something like that?! One kitten had gotten ran over instantly and one had been found couple meters off of the road into the woods, then day later or so they had found yet another kitten couple kilometers away from the place (that's why I have the bags in () cause she was found so far it sounds they threw her later) also was it one or 2 had been found ran over... I feel so bad for the animals who are mistreated cause the owners can't be arsed ; _ ;
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@valishtu is it ok if i use the flapflap you made of my bann in my siggy but have it temporarily linked to my own adopt shop? I will definitely referance you there...
Also would you like to be affilates? Mine arnt animated and as of right now i dont have a banner or a butten you could use but once i get the cash to and find a good place to get them i will
@valishtu is it ok if i use the flapflap you made of my bann in my siggy but have it temporarily linked to my own adopt shop? I will definitely referance you there...
Also would you like to be affilates? Mine arnt animated and as of right now i dont have a banner or a butten you could use but once i get the cash to and find a good place to get them i will
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
Please may I be added to the general ping list? These are so so cute!
Please may I be added to the general ping list? These are so so cute!
tp1ZjdA.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31 32