Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | M's Adopt Shop | pixels&busts | catch up
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@masterpiece !! I love him! He looks so beautiful, thank you! :'D
@masterpiece !! I love him! He looks so beautiful, thank you! :'D
La96jc2.png . » fr +0
» adopts
» w. list
Base: wildclaw Apparel?: [max 3 per order] none Payment: gems Bribe: [if applicable] Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55766034] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/557661/55766034_350.png[/img] [/url] Can the eyes be made shadow?
Base: wildclaw
Apparel?: [max 3 per order] none
Payment: gems
Bribe: [if applicable]
Dragon:

55766034_350.png

Can the eyes be made shadow?
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
Okay, finally home so no I can say... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA thank you so much?! Elena looks so amazing! Time to get her sister! :D [quote=Form] Base: Nocturne pixel Pixel Apparel?: [item=Simple Harp][item=Canvas Bandana][item=Whisperer's Mantle] Payment: Mixed, if possible? Bribe: None Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32333078] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/323331/32333078_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote] Oooh I'm excited! :D @masterpiece
Okay, finally home so no I can say...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

thank you so much?! Elena looks so amazing!

Time to get her sister! :D
Form wrote:
Base: Nocturne pixel Pixel
Apparel?: Simple Harp Canvas Bandana Whisperer's Mantle
Payment: Mixed, if possible?
Bribe: None
Dragon:

32333078_350.png

Oooh I'm excited! :D

@masterpiece
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@masterpiece Thank you so much, I love it!
@masterpiece Thank you so much, I love it!
RBkT3RH.png
If you're happy with your price please CR me the amount, I won't accept until I'm finished your adopt. Thanks for ordering everyone!

@Mudy,

Oh thanks I'm glad you liked it! I've added you to the slots, it all comes to 320g/320kt so however you want to mix that is fine.

@Laeyein,

Thanks! Your Skydancer is sooo beautiful. I make your total out to be 190kt!

@Disturbed

So your total is 180 gems; the shadow eyes are fine I can do that!
If you're happy with your price please CR me the amount, I won't accept until I'm finished your adopt. Thanks for ordering everyone!

@Mudy,

Oh thanks I'm glad you liked it! I've added you to the slots, it all comes to 320g/320kt so however you want to mix that is fine.

@Laeyein,

Thanks! Your Skydancer is sooo beautiful. I make your total out to be 190kt!

@Disturbed

So your total is 180 gems; the shadow eyes are fine I can do that!
FMoJ9vk.pngmTAp2ld.pngH0t7Ypl.pngdT9HQge.pngPRICTGJ.pngW0Y9c9y.pngKsM0wY2.pngMHHKqsF.pngtqGkHih.png5Nc3x2J.pngeIK5iG7.pngQSe6tSa.pnghJeH12I.pngxCVbB5p.png9Wis07O.png3IAkyJ2.pngG976jQG.pngWFpPzZn.png
[center]@Mudy, @Laeyein, @Disturbed Hi everyone! Very sorry for the delay, as I'm sure you all know there's a lot happening right now around the world [emoji=coatl sad size=1] I'm going to try and get all the orders done ASAP. [/center]
@Mudy, @Laeyein, @Disturbed

Hi everyone! Very sorry for the delay, as I'm sure you all know there's a lot happening right now around the world I'm going to try and get all the orders done ASAP.
FMoJ9vk.pngmTAp2ld.pngH0t7Ypl.pngdT9HQge.pngPRICTGJ.pngW0Y9c9y.pngKsM0wY2.pngMHHKqsF.pngtqGkHih.png5Nc3x2J.pngeIK5iG7.pngQSe6tSa.pnghJeH12I.pngxCVbB5p.png9Wis07O.png3IAkyJ2.pngG976jQG.pngWFpPzZn.png
Take your time, no worries at all
Take your time, no worries at all
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
@Mudy, @Laeyein, @Disturbed,

Hi again all! I'm sorry to say I haven't had the time to do your adopts, and I now won't have the time for a long while... The UK has gone into lockdown and my partner requires our PC to work from home, I just don't have the free time right now to do fun art :-(

I'll be cancelling/sending back payments now. I'm very sorry! But if you like, once this is over/my partner isn't working from home, I will ping you all and complete your adopts before opening again.
@Mudy, @Laeyein, @Disturbed,

Hi again all! I'm sorry to say I haven't had the time to do your adopts, and I now won't have the time for a long while... The UK has gone into lockdown and my partner requires our PC to work from home, I just don't have the free time right now to do fun art :-(

I'll be cancelling/sending back payments now. I'm very sorry! But if you like, once this is over/my partner isn't working from home, I will ping you all and complete your adopts before opening again.
@masterpiece No worries at all! I'd love a ping once you're in a better place to do art. c:
@masterpiece No worries at all! I'd love a ping once you're in a better place to do art. c:
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@masterpiece pinglist please <3
@masterpiece pinglist please <3
Art_shop.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26