Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Thero's Adopts [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@theroiprocepios

Thanks! And I would like the emblem!
@theroiprocepios

Thanks! And I would like the emblem!
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
@Ellyg8tr Smaug is done! :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/O2SRMDs.png[/img]
@Ellyg8tr

Smaug is done! :D

O2SRMDs.png
@Birdskull Onra is complete! Let me know if you want any edits to the crack or any adjustments/different font. [img]https://i.imgur.com/GE72e9G.png[/img]
@Birdskull

Onra is complete! Let me know if you want any edits to the crack or any adjustments/different font.

GE72e9G.png
@theroiprocepios Smaug looks gorgeous thank you so much <3 <3 <3
@theroiprocepios Smaug looks gorgeous thank you so much <3 <3 <3
shadow_banner_siggy_by_vipersbite-d7igv4d.png
@theroiprocepios
I love it! Thank you! :D
@theroiprocepios
I love it! Thank you! :D
@theroiprocepios

Username: PixelCookie
Dragon: Azalea
Payment Type: Treasure + fest
Ribbon Color: #1c457b
Ribbon Wear and Tear or Clean?: Clean
Text: Azalea
Text Color: #f2f2f7
Font: Lucida Calligraphy please!
Additional requests, notes, information, or bribes: Could I have him wearing his hat and glasses please? And could you add me to the pinglist? I'd also prefer to pay for the base with treasure and the apparel with the festival currency, if that's ok!
@theroiprocepios

Username: PixelCookie
Dragon: Azalea
Payment Type: Treasure + fest
Ribbon Color: #1c457b
Ribbon Wear and Tear or Clean?: Clean
Text: Azalea
Text Color: #f2f2f7
Font: Lucida Calligraphy please!
Additional requests, notes, information, or bribes: Could I have him wearing his hat and glasses please? And could you add me to the pinglist? I'd also prefer to pay for the base with treasure and the apparel with the festival currency, if that's ok!
bHeX9bv.png
@Amanda

Just wanted to let you know the windbound mask has been unlocked since you've ordered if you would like I can add it SnowySky at no additional charge if you wanted it and wanted to offer.
@Amanda

Just wanted to let you know the windbound mask has been unlocked since you've ordered if you would like I can add it SnowySky at no additional charge if you wanted it and wanted to offer.
@theroiprocepios

That's very kind of you to offer but I am not sure which I would like better!

With it or without?
@theroiprocepios

That's very kind of you to offer but I am not sure which I would like better!

With it or without?
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
@Amanda

No worries I can make both versions and you can pick the one you like, the item is made and its not a rrcolor so shouldn't be a problem to just export two versions.
@Amanda

No worries I can make both versions and you can pick the one you like, the item is made and its not a rrcolor so shouldn't be a problem to just export two versions.
@PixelCookie

Thank you for the order! I'm on mobile right now and cant add you to the slots but you do have one, I'll send you the estimate on the items and add you officially in a few hours once I'm back at my desktop.
@PixelCookie

Thank you for the order! I'm on mobile right now and cant add you to the slots but you do have one, I'll send you the estimate on the items and add you officially in a few hours once I'm back at my desktop.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10