Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Thero's Adopts [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@theroiprocepios [b]Username[/b]: Drachenschwinge [b]Dragon[/b]: Giraffe/Hex/Firefly [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55491154] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/554912/55491154_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment Type[/b]: Treasure [b]Ribbon Color[/b]: The colour of his notebook [b]Ribbon Wear and Tear or Clean?[/b]: Whatever looks best, you can decide^^ [b]Text[/b]: Name [b]Text Color[/b]: colour of his notebook [b]Font[/b]: Something with curved letters would be nice (sorry, I'm not really up to date with font names >.>) [b]Customization?[/b]: Please add his glasses! [b]Additional requests, notes, information, or bribes[/b]: Payment should be: 40+15(Hex)+15(Firefly) + ? (for the glasses)
@theroiprocepios

Username: Drachenschwinge

Dragon: Giraffe/Hex/Firefly

55491154_350.png

Payment Type: Treasure

Ribbon Color: The colour of his notebook

Ribbon Wear and Tear or Clean?: Whatever looks best, you can decide^^

Text: Name

Text Color: colour of his notebook

Font: Something with curved letters would be nice (sorry, I'm not really up to date with font names >.>)

Customization?: Please add his glasses!

Additional requests, notes, information, or bribes:
Payment should be: 40+15(Hex)+15(Firefly) + ? (for the glasses)
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge slot claimed! It'll be 70kt when you're ready, it'll take me a day or two to finish. I wont charge you for the glasses as a thank you since you're the first person to order since I reopened XD
@Drachenschwinge slot claimed! It'll be 70kt when you're ready, it'll take me a day or two to finish. I wont charge you for the glasses as a thank you since you're the first person to order since I reopened XD
@theroiprocepios Oh, thank you :D I'll send payment over in a minute!
@theroiprocepios Oh, thank you :D I'll send payment over in a minute!
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge Let me know if anything looks weird or needs an adjustment and i'll take care of it but here's your bab! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ACK55vK.png[/img]
@Drachenschwinge Let me know if anything looks weird or needs an adjustment and i'll take care of it but here's your bab!

ACK55vK.png
@theroiprocepios Everything looks fine, thank you very much :)
@theroiprocepios Everything looks fine, thank you very much :)
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@theroiprocepios would you be up for a breed sponsor? I'd love to get a banner for my finally finished Roundsey bogsneak to spruce up his bio :D If not, I'll order something for another of my dergs! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47774361] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/477744/47774361_350.png[/img] [/url]
@theroiprocepios would you be up for a breed sponsor? I'd love to get a banner for my finally finished Roundsey bogsneak to spruce up his bio :D If not, I'll order something for another of my dergs!

47774361_350.png
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky I'd love to work on a bog base! The sponsor price will cover all the genes as well, if you'd like to add any of the apparel or the accent which would you be interested in and I can get you a quote?
@Trickilicky I'd love to work on a bog base! The sponsor price will cover all the genes as well, if you'd like to add any of the apparel or the accent which would you be interested in and I can get you a quote?
@theroiprocepios sweet that's great thank you! I'd definitely like to get his accent, and the headpiece, both earrings, the collar of his cloak and runescroll? If those last bits won't show up in the pose that's fine! The halo and emblem don't need to be included.

Would it be possible please to do a male and female version? As in same base but with different crests? I think the only difference is the females have one big head crest and two smaller ear crests, and males have two big head crests and no ear crests. Obviously happy to pay extra for that! I have a female bog that has no art and I'd love to order her a banner in the near future too :)
@theroiprocepios sweet that's great thank you! I'd definitely like to get his accent, and the headpiece, both earrings, the collar of his cloak and runescroll? If those last bits won't show up in the pose that's fine! The halo and emblem don't need to be included.

Would it be possible please to do a male and female version? As in same base but with different crests? I think the only difference is the females have one big head crest and two smaller ear crests, and males have two big head crests and no ear crests. Obviously happy to pay extra for that! I have a female bog that has no art and I'd love to order her a banner in the near future too :)
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky accent would be 25kt, earrings I'll do for free, another 25kt for the headpiece, 30kt for the combination of collar (runescroll and crystals) and yee dimorphism is no big deal! I was already planning on it. No need to pay extra for the seperate line art, it's covered under the base sponsor cost.

So total that would be 250kt + 80kt for apparel and accent = 330kt or mixed/alternate currency of your choice. I'll start tomorrow, bases take me a day or two but I won't accept payment until it's done but you can send any time you're ready.
@Trickilicky accent would be 25kt, earrings I'll do for free, another 25kt for the headpiece, 30kt for the combination of collar (runescroll and crystals) and yee dimorphism is no big deal! I was already planning on it. No need to pay extra for the seperate line art, it's covered under the base sponsor cost.

So total that would be 250kt + 80kt for apparel and accent = 330kt or mixed/alternate currency of your choice. I'll start tomorrow, bases take me a day or two but I won't accept payment until it's done but you can send any time you're ready.
@theroiprocepios that all sounds great, thank you! I've send a CR just now. Take your time and I can't wait to see what you come up with! Thanks again for accepting the sponsor ^_^
@theroiprocepios that all sounds great, thank you! I've send a CR just now. Take your time and I can't wait to see what you come up with! Thanks again for accepting the sponsor ^_^
HHV3ZfK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10