Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Thero's Adopts [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@theroiprocepios

I'm happy to pay extra for the accent, no problem at all! Total should be 100 FC then? Let me know once you see this and then I will send the payment, just want to make confirm.
@theroiprocepios

I'm happy to pay extra for the accent, no problem at all! Total should be 100 FC then? Let me know once you see this and then I will send the payment, just want to make confirm.
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@Alohomora sounds good! Order confirmed and slots updated, send whenever you are ready and i'll be getting to that very soon.
@Alohomora sounds good! Order confirmed and slots updated, send whenever you are ready and i'll be getting to that very soon.
@theroiprocepios

Fantastic! I will send the FC in a PM :)
@theroiprocepios

Fantastic! I will send the FC in a PM :)
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@Alohomora @Amanda

Hello sorry for bothering you today but from the way things are looking with my health right now I may not be able to finish your orders for some time so I wanted to do the right thing and give you a choice of waiting longer or getting a refund for the unfinished work. Specifically @Alohomora since you paid in fest would you like the equivalent back in treasure or to tell me which items you would have purchased with the fest currency instead and have those sent to you as a replacement. I'm flexible and want to make sure I do right by you guys in lieu of unforeseen complications delaying the orders.
@Alohomora @Amanda

Hello sorry for bothering you today but from the way things are looking with my health right now I may not be able to finish your orders for some time so I wanted to do the right thing and give you a choice of waiting longer or getting a refund for the unfinished work. Specifically @Alohomora since you paid in fest would you like the equivalent back in treasure or to tell me which items you would have purchased with the fest currency instead and have those sent to you as a replacement. I'm flexible and want to make sure I do right by you guys in lieu of unforeseen complications delaying the orders.
@theroiprocepios

I will wait longer if thats ok. I really dont mind at all
@theroiprocepios

I will wait longer if thats ok. I really dont mind at all
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
@theroiprocepios

I am totally fine with waiting a bit longer if that's fine, take the time you need! Hope you get well soon <3
@theroiprocepios

I am totally fine with waiting a bit longer if that's fine, take the time you need! Hope you get well soon <3
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@theroiprocepios

Hey! I hope you're feeling better <3

Didn't want to rush you or anything, just wanted to know that my thoughts are with you and I hope that everything has been going better for you lately.
@theroiprocepios

Hey! I hope you're feeling better <3

Didn't want to rush you or anything, just wanted to know that my thoughts are with you and I hope that everything has been going better for you lately.
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@Alohomora @Amanda

Sorry for the ping after months of silence, I hit a really bad spell and was off the website entirely until now. I've recovered some but i'm still in a shaky place but wanted to assure you the refund will be sent to you some time over the next day or so while I straighten things out and I really appreciate the patience while I recovered. I may reopen the shop someday and fill the orders - or offer a spot in the new shop as a freebie as thanks - but until then I dont want to leave anyone hanging any longer. ;.;
@Alohomora @Amanda

Sorry for the ping after months of silence, I hit a really bad spell and was off the website entirely until now. I've recovered some but i'm still in a shaky place but wanted to assure you the refund will be sent to you some time over the next day or so while I straighten things out and I really appreciate the patience while I recovered. I may reopen the shop someday and fill the orders - or offer a spot in the new shop as a freebie as thanks - but until then I dont want to leave anyone hanging any longer. ;.;
@theroiprocepios

Your health is more important, so please take care of yourself <3

Thank you for your communication after all this time, and don't worry about rushing.
@theroiprocepios

Your health is more important, so please take care of yourself <3

Thank you for your communication after all this time, and don't worry about rushing.
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
Bump! We are back in business after a long hiatus for health reasons but I am back to taking orders and still in time to get that arcane fest orders in!
Bump! We are back in business after a long hiatus for health reasons but I am back to taking orders and still in time to get that arcane fest orders in!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10