Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [ADOPT] Kaito's Adopt Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@JasmineRain @StarNinja

Here it is
@JasmineRain @StarNinja

Here it is
tumblr_p1dqd7XVPE1wvvm88o2_100.png gZsHdLC.png
Slight change to my order!! If possible, could I have just the smallest version flipped, but the medium and large versions facing the usual direction...? If not that's ok! :D
Slight change to my order!! If possible, could I have just the smallest version flipped, but the medium and large versions facing the usual direction...? If not that's ok! :D
k8gdJOa.png ChaosCavalier - they/them - AusQrlKDnS.png
@AceCavalier
No problem at all!
@AceCavalier
No problem at all!
ZpqQU6N.png
oh my goodness I need one of these for my Springbreeze!! cherub/seraph/underbelly, let me know if they need to be sponsored! also could you do her accent? no problem if not, I will pay extra tho for it ! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2967894] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29679/2967894_350.png[/img] [/url] Can I get size medium and flight eyes too? thanks so much!
oh my goodness I need one of these for my Springbreeze!!
cherub/seraph/underbelly, let me know if they need to be sponsored!
also could you do her accent? no problem if not, I will pay extra tho for it !

2967894_350.png

Can I get size medium and flight eyes too?

thanks so much!
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.png tumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.png

Clan Breezewings
@TuxedoFloracat
Sure! I’ll calculate everything when I’m not in bed LOL ;-; yesterday was crazy and I wasn’t home all day. I can do the accent as well, and will ping you again with a lil extra?
@TuxedoFloracat
Sure! I’ll calculate everything when I’m not in bed LOL ;-; yesterday was crazy and I wasn’t home all day. I can do the accent as well, and will ping you again with a lil extra?
ZpqQU6N.png
@TuxedoFloracat
Okay, took another look! The only non sponsored gene is seraph. So that would be a base of 60k + 15k, and... hmm... that's a simple enough accent to add, so perhaps about another 15k? So that'd be 90k! If that's acceptable, lemme know! You're welcome to pay upfront, or wait til completed! If you're paying in gems or something else, I will calculate accordingly, thanks! ^w^

ALSO NOTE AT OTHER PEEPS:

Accents/Skins:: I will start doing accents, I think, as long as they are fairly simple. I am WILLING to try more complicated ones, but realize I will charge more than 15k/Gem Equivalent. Skins... I can try if someone is willing to pay a good bit, I'm always willing to try!

Apparel:: I'm still thinking of doing this. I'm going to try with one of my own to test out how I'd want this to be done, and then I will announce when I do them!
@TuxedoFloracat
Okay, took another look! The only non sponsored gene is seraph. So that would be a base of 60k + 15k, and... hmm... that's a simple enough accent to add, so perhaps about another 15k? So that'd be 90k! If that's acceptable, lemme know! You're welcome to pay upfront, or wait til completed! If you're paying in gems or something else, I will calculate accordingly, thanks! ^w^

ALSO NOTE AT OTHER PEEPS:

Accents/Skins:: I will start doing accents, I think, as long as they are fairly simple. I am WILLING to try more complicated ones, but realize I will charge more than 15k/Gem Equivalent. Skins... I can try if someone is willing to pay a good bit, I'm always willing to try!

Apparel:: I'm still thinking of doing this. I'm going to try with one of my own to test out how I'd want this to be done, and then I will announce when I do them!
ZpqQU6N.png
Alrighty, I'll be paying in treasure so I'll get that CR set up! Thanks again!
Alrighty, I'll be paying in treasure so I'll get that CR set up! Thanks again!
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.png tumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.png

Clan Breezewings
Uuuuwaaaahhh I've done it, finished all ten of my first slots! Thanks all of you who have commissioned me! Bumping this up, as I am still open for business~! Buuuut... now that I've got a feel for this, I think it's time to make a new species too...!

Also, if anyone would like to be part of a Ping List that's on the first page, please let me know! You will be pinged when new species, sales, or anything new in general pops up!

As I said in an earlier post, I will also accept some accents, and even try some skins for incentives. I will update the first post with this information asap!
Uuuuwaaaahhh I've done it, finished all ten of my first slots! Thanks all of you who have commissioned me! Bumping this up, as I am still open for business~! Buuuut... now that I've got a feel for this, I think it's time to make a new species too...!

Also, if anyone would like to be part of a Ping List that's on the first page, please let me know! You will be pinged when new species, sales, or anything new in general pops up!

As I said in an earlier post, I will also accept some accents, and even try some skins for incentives. I will update the first post with this information asap!
ZpqQU6N.png
Congrats on the successful opening! I would to stay on the ping list for all your adopt stuff. I will pay with a Noct egg is possible Can I get [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34088578] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/340886/34088578_350.png[/img] [/url] He Poison/Toxin and Underbelly One of this boy as well [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36936144] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/369362/36936144_350.png[/img] [/url] He is Cherub/Peregrine/underbelly
Congrats on the successful opening! I would to stay on the ping list for all your adopt stuff.
I will pay with a Noct egg is possible

Can I get
34088578_350.png

He Poison/Toxin and Underbelly

One of this boy as well

36936144_350.png

He is Cherub/Peregrine/underbelly
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@SnoringHyena

Caaaan do! I'll go ahead and add your name to the slot, and thank ya! You'll remain on the ping list~!
@SnoringHyena

Caaaan do! I'll go ahead and add your name to the slot, and thank ya! You'll remain on the ping list~!
ZpqQU6N.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15