Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [ADOPT] Kaito's Adopt Shop
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Alskasaur
That should be fine I suppose <': and either way is fine!
@Alskasaur
That should be fine I suppose <': and either way is fine!
ZpqQU6N.png
Okie doki! Payment has been sent!! Thank you!
Okie doki! Payment has been sent!! Thank you!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Kaito please update your pinglist from Crassula to this sn~ thanks!!
@Kaito please update your pinglist from Crassula to this sn~ thanks!!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Jaspernoir
Can do friend! <:
@Jaspernoir
Can do friend! <:
ZpqQU6N.png
Hey, everyone, I promise I haven't forgotten about my adopts! ;-; I will be working on these and power through them this week. Family emergencies, new changes at work, and wedding planning has been rough. It's thundercrack week tho and I am determined to take part in site stuff, including finishing my adopts!!

I deeply apologize for the wait, and will get them done on my days off this week, thanks for your understanding!
Hey, everyone, I promise I haven't forgotten about my adopts! ;-; I will be working on these and power through them this week. Family emergencies, new changes at work, and wedding planning has been rough. It's thundercrack week tho and I am determined to take part in site stuff, including finishing my adopts!!

I deeply apologize for the wait, and will get them done on my days off this week, thanks for your understanding!
ZpqQU6N.png
May I go on your waitlist/pinglist if you are having one!!

I hope it not rude to say but do remember to take care of yourself and take breaks if it necessary!! If your real life, overwhelming, people will understand if you need times before finishing FR art<3 I hope things calm down some in your live and no bad emergencies persist D: Best of luck friend!!!
May I go on your waitlist/pinglist if you are having one!!

I hope it not rude to say but do remember to take care of yourself and take breaks if it necessary!! If your real life, overwhelming, people will understand if you need times before finishing FR art<3 I hope things calm down some in your live and no bad emergencies persist D: Best of luck friend!!!
@Romo
Can do, will add you! And thank you so much for the kind words, they're deeply appreciated. <3 !
@Romo
Can do, will add you! And thank you so much for the kind words, they're deeply appreciated. <3 !
ZpqQU6N.png
Take as much time as you need! Real life always comes first, and I'm perfectly okay with waiting! ^3^
Take as much time as you need! Real life always comes first, and I'm perfectly okay with waiting! ^3^
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Kaito

can i be added to the pinglist please?
@Kaito

can i be added to the pinglist please?
Jeana_sig500.png
Hello my good friend! I'd like to be put on a pinglist for reopening! I love your tundras!
Hello my good friend! I'd like to be put on a pinglist for reopening! I love your tundras!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15