Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [ADOPT] Kaito's Adopt Shop
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I'd love to be on the pinglist, those tundras are wonderful!
I'd love to be on the pinglist, those tundras are wonderful!
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
@Kaito

Could I be added to the pinglist, for when you're open again, please?

Thank you, Ari :)
@Kaito

Could I be added to the pinglist, for when you're open again, please?

Thank you, Ari :)
7d96ebw.gif
Heeeyyy all! I was going to be a sad panda and tell you guys that my tablet is dead, but good news is I found the one I wanted on sale, and it'll be here tuesday!! I'll be taking the baby for a spin when it gets here, and get some of these knocked out! Again THANK YOU so much for your patience <3
Heeeyyy all! I was going to be a sad panda and tell you guys that my tablet is dead, but good news is I found the one I wanted on sale, and it'll be here tuesday!! I'll be taking the baby for a spin when it gets here, and get some of these knocked out! Again THANK YOU so much for your patience <3
ZpqQU6N.png
Could you let me know when you open slots again? those tuns are adorable!
Could you let me know when you open slots again? those tuns are adorable!
a1_by_budgieknight-dbnxlae.png
Could you ping me when your shop is open again, please? I have to have one of your tuntun adopts <3
Could you ping me when your shop is open again, please? I have to have one of your tuntun adopts <3
KtAsLKR.gif
I'd love to be put on the pinglist, I love the spirals!! <3
I'd love to be put on the pinglist, I love the spirals!! <3
Tiny about me

ACOZFAh.png
5iXiC8z.png
WBC5JG3.png
mlHpBMC.png
x9eslrx_by_wibr-dd1mhmh.gif
Links

6KQB58c.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Kaito
Could you put me on your pinglist, please? Dying for multiple Tuns. XD
@Kaito
Could you put me on your pinglist, please? Dying for multiple Tuns. XD
GbFIqLF.gifUeeT9yF.png9QgprhF.gif
*wheeze*
In the past couple of months, I have changed jobs, gotten married, checked off a bucket list trip/honeymoon to rome, and then moved into my first house with the love of my life.

I am ready to return to adopts... but for now to finish what I owe. I will ping everyone when I reopen fully, but for now, I gotta finish what I owe!! ;; Thank you all for being so patient. If anyone needs a refund because I took shamelessly long, please just DM me! If not, I'm going to try and finish these ASAP
*wheeze*
In the past couple of months, I have changed jobs, gotten married, checked off a bucket list trip/honeymoon to rome, and then moved into my first house with the love of my life.

I am ready to return to adopts... but for now to finish what I owe. I will ping everyone when I reopen fully, but for now, I gotta finish what I owe!! ;; Thank you all for being so patient. If anyone needs a refund because I took shamelessly long, please just DM me! If not, I'm going to try and finish these ASAP
ZpqQU6N.png
/slides on in
can i be added to pinglist? >u>
/slides on back out
/slides on in
can i be added to pinglist? >u>
/slides on back out
9dfb41fc8408028c64babd65aa6080b2e545a8be.png
+3FR
she/her
USVI
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15