Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC] Sprouts!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
we have an update template!!! my hand hurts [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/131438228828979200/573233628973105183/unknown.png[/img] still need to redo the other ear types (and eventually the seed bases) but I'm pretty pleased with this!
we have an update template!!! my hand hurts

unknown.png

still need to redo the other ear types (and eventually the seed bases) but I'm pretty pleased with this!
F7BZexU.png
Ooh :o Slap me right on that pinglist please! Adorable.
Ooh :o Slap me right on that pinglist please! Adorable.
@QueenCorn you've been added! Ty for the interest! [quote]@BananaBat @Kikkoman @LoveSoraTchi @treeblood @Gyrfalcon2 @OnceInABlueMoon @acorncap @Diodol @Volker @PantheraScience @Aria131 @Blayde @Kyotosora @dragontrainerz @GhostBeach @Talona @Unyko @Clya @SkullLotus @AmeriaSparrow[/quote] Hello and so sorry for the ping! You all asked to be on the pinglist back when I first started this thread (over a year ago) and I was wondering if any of you were interested in staying on the list since I'm revamping it! If not, then I deeply apologize for the ping! This will be the only time I'll be pinging this group (unless you're still interested, In which case, I'd be happy to have you!) Thank you for your support and interest! The front page has been tweaked a little bit as well!
@QueenCorn you've been added! Ty for the interest!

Hello and so sorry for the ping! You all asked to be on the pinglist back when I first started this thread (over a year ago) and I was wondering if any of you were interested in staying on the list since I'm revamping it!

If not, then I deeply apologize for the ping! This will be the only time I'll be pinging this group (unless you're still interested, In which case, I'd be happy to have you!)

Thank you for your support and interest!

The front page has been tweaked a little bit as well!
F7BZexU.png
@pinnipeds
I still REALLY REALLY want one....

Is there another pinglist I need to be added on for more info/updates?
@pinnipeds
I still REALLY REALLY want one....

Is there another pinglist I need to be added on for more info/updates?
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Clya hello! Thank you so much for the interest!

I have a self edit pinglist in the first post <: prolly should've mentioned that in my previous post
@Clya hello! Thank you so much for the interest!

I have a self edit pinglist in the first post <: prolly should've mentioned that in my previous post
F7BZexU.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/of38j2I.png[/img] sprouts!
of38j2I.png

sprouts!
F7BZexU.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/kUsiMpX.png[/img] acorn! slowly working through everything...
kUsiMpX.png

acorn! slowly working through everything...
F7BZexU.png
@pinnipeds
Absolutely yes. ouo
@pinnipeds
Absolutely yes. ouo
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
@pinnipeds

Still interested!!! :)
@pinnipeds

Still interested!!! :)
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
@pinnipeds Thank you so much for the ping, I'd love to stay informed on these cuties [emoji=coatl love size=2]!!
@pinnipeds

Thank you so much for the ping, I'd love to stay informed on these cuties !!
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7