Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC] Sprouts!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@mellancollie I’m dEAD these are so cute. ;;
Please add me to the pinglist! I’m especially excited about the mushroom one omg
@mellancollie I’m dEAD these are so cute. ;;
Please add me to the pinglist! I’m especially excited about the mushroom one omg
extra-birb.png
@mellancollie
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. *dies* Pinglist please. ;u;
@mellancollie
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. *dies* Pinglist please. ;u;
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
@mellancollie
Add me please! I love them!
Also
Do they have any lore *eyes*
Cause you know
If not
There’s someone
Who’s name starts with a C
Who might live to help
@mellancollie
Add me please! I love them!
Also
Do they have any lore *eyes*
Cause you know
If not
There’s someone
Who’s name starts with a C
Who might live to help
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@mellancollie
THEY ARE SO CUTE! pinglist please
@mellancollie
THEY ARE SO CUTE! pinglist please
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
Thanks you guys! All added.

@Clya They do have lore actually! Sort of. I definitely have a lot of notes based on them as a species, but as they were originally a species I developed outside of Flight Rising, I haven't exactly tied them into the official setting yet. As someone who loves world building however, I'd love to do so and likely will!

I'll deffo keep you in mind if I need any help <: Definitely open to opinions though, that's what the point of this interest check is about!
Thanks you guys! All added.

@Clya They do have lore actually! Sort of. I definitely have a lot of notes based on them as a species, but as they were originally a species I developed outside of Flight Rising, I haven't exactly tied them into the official setting yet. As someone who loves world building however, I'd love to do so and likely will!

I'll deffo keep you in mind if I need any help <: Definitely open to opinions though, that's what the point of this interest check is about!
F7BZexU.png
Oh please put me on the pinglist! I’m dying to get my hands on some of these little guys. (I even have a custom request ready lol)
@mellancollie
Oh please put me on the pinglist! I’m dying to get my hands on some of these little guys. (I even have a custom request ready lol)
@mellancollie
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
@AmeriaSparrow 0w0 I'll be waiting for you when the shop opens!

My amazing gf is slowly getting all the coding done for me, bless her heart

Expect stuff soon!
@AmeriaSparrow 0w0 I'll be waiting for you when the shop opens!

My amazing gf is slowly getting all the coding done for me, bless her heart

Expect stuff soon!
F7BZexU.png
@mellancollie
Could you ping me when this shop opens, pretty please? I'm so in love with them. I just hope they're customizable!
@mellancollie
Could you ping me when this shop opens, pretty please? I'm so in love with them. I just hope they're customizable!
Guhcx.gif XxpTs.gif 64x3D.gif riqnE.gif
@MadderHatter They will be! Customs are 100% going to be a thing <3

@MadderHatter They will be! Customs are 100% going to be a thing <3

F7BZexU.png
@mellancollie Yessss! I've got like 1k gems saved up, so hopefully that would be enough to buy one. If not I'll just sell off some old stuff I've got stashed.
@mellancollie Yessss! I've got like 1k gems saved up, so hopefully that would be enough to buy one. If not I'll just sell off some old stuff I've got stashed.
Guhcx.gif XxpTs.gif 64x3D.gif riqnE.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7