Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Build-A-Pet [Slots Closed!]
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 46 47
Ooooo you're back o:
/repostin
Silverfoxmage I want a Pet!
Username Kindly
Base Color Obsidian
Eye Color Maize
Ear E5, Obsidian outside and white inside
Tail A3
Hair Style None
Markings C5 and H1, both white
Accessories None
Wings None
Animated Things None
Flipped Image? No thanks
Payment Treasure
Ooooo you're back o:
/repostin
Username Kindly
Base Color Obsidian
Eye Color Maize
Ear E5, Obsidian outside and white inside
Tail A3
Hair Style None
Markings C5 and H1, both white
Accessories None
Wings None
Animated Things None
Flipped Image? No thanks
Payment Treasure
tneYPET.png
@iiDandiPlayz and @NerraVostra

Accepted

@HoodieCat

Just confirming, you want a pet with a base color of Lavender, eye Sapphire, Ear F2 in Lavender, Tail E1 in Lavender, marking J3 in Mulberry, Accessory B2 in Sapphire?

@mzvalkyrie

Yes, I can make you the custom pet you are requesting, and for the colors, I'll just use the offical sprite from the game, your order form confuses me when I look at the animation section, I don't understand what you mean by "The run please" Also for the ribbon to be animated, the cost would depend on the time it takes me to custom animate the frames (which I won't know till I start working on it) so would you be okay with an addition to the 200kt base price?

@Kindly

Just confirming, you want a pet with a base color of obi, ear same as base with white insides, Tail A3 in what I assume to be the same as base as you left it blank, Markings Ch and H1 in white?
@iiDandiPlayz and @NerraVostra

Accepted

@HoodieCat

Just confirming, you want a pet with a base color of Lavender, eye Sapphire, Ear F2 in Lavender, Tail E1 in Lavender, marking J3 in Mulberry, Accessory B2 in Sapphire?

@mzvalkyrie

Yes, I can make you the custom pet you are requesting, and for the colors, I'll just use the offical sprite from the game, your order form confuses me when I look at the animation section, I don't understand what you mean by "The run please" Also for the ribbon to be animated, the cost would depend on the time it takes me to custom animate the frames (which I won't know till I start working on it) so would you be okay with an addition to the 200kt base price?

@Kindly

Just confirming, you want a pet with a base color of obi, ear same as base with white insides, Tail A3 in what I assume to be the same as base as you left it blank, Markings Ch and H1 in white?
@Silverfoxmage

Hi, sorry for any confusion. I edited my original pose. For the pet, I wasn't sure if you could give it the running animation like the pets in your signature. Or if the flowing ribbons animation would be better done on its own? Either one or both is fine to me just let me know, though I do prefer the ribbons animation if I had to choose.

And yes, I'm happy to add addition treasure/gems onto of the base 200kt price, just let me know when to deliver payment :).
@Silverfoxmage

Hi, sorry for any confusion. I edited my original pose. For the pet, I wasn't sure if you could give it the running animation like the pets in your signature. Or if the flowing ribbons animation would be better done on its own? Either one or both is fine to me just let me know, though I do prefer the ribbons animation if I had to choose.

And yes, I'm happy to add addition treasure/gems onto of the base 200kt price, just let me know when to deliver payment :).
mzvalkyrie_june_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dce8ejf.gif

2bqs45I.gif
/repost.. hmm maybe just the second one, if 2 is too much ^^
Username snowy
Base Color marigold
Eye Color sanguine
Ear G1 cherry
Tail A4
Hair Style none
Markings E1 cherry, L2 cherry
Accessories H5 carrot
Wings B1
Animated Things none
Flipped Image? none
Payment gems

(i basically want it to look like this)
Base Color white
Eye Color cornflower
Ear E1
Tail H5
Hair Style B2 grey
Markings K1 coal, L2 coal
Accessories H5 coal, K3 obsidian
Wings none
Animated Things none
Flipped Image? none
Payment gems
/repost.. hmm maybe just the second one, if 2 is too much ^^
Username snowy
Base Color marigold
Eye Color sanguine
Ear G1 cherry
Tail A4
Hair Style none
Markings E1 cherry, L2 cherry
Accessories H5 carrot
Wings B1
Animated Things none
Flipped Image? none
Payment gems

(i basically want it to look like this)
Base Color white
Eye Color cornflower
Ear E1
Tail H5
Hair Style B2 grey
Markings K1 coal, L2 coal
Accessories H5 coal, K3 obsidian
Wings none
Animated Things none
Flipped Image? none
Payment gems
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
[quote=Adorable Pet omg] [center][size=4]Silverfoxmage I want a Pet![/size][/center] [b]Username[/b] pixiejen [b]Base Color[/b] Shadow [b]Eye Color[/b] Arcane [b]Ear[/b] F2 [b]Tail[/b] K3 [b]Hair Style[/b] - [b]Markings[/b] - [b]Accessories[/b] Other Y2 [b]Wings[/b] B2 Shadow [b]Animated Things[/b] A [b]Flipped Image?[/b] - [b]Payment[/b] gems [/quote]
Adorable Pet omg wrote:
Username pixiejen
Base Color Shadow
Eye Color Arcane
Ear F2
Tail K3
Hair Style -
Markings -
Accessories Other Y2
Wings B2 Shadow
Animated Things A
Flipped Image? -
Payment gems
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
@Silverfoxmage
Oh shoot, yes, forgot the tail colour. That's right! Obsidian tail.
@Silverfoxmage
Oh shoot, yes, forgot the tail colour. That's right! Obsidian tail.
tneYPET.png
@Sliverfoxmage

Yes!
@Sliverfoxmage

Yes!
@ArtsyDragon7

I guess it depends on what you are wanting, and what items you would be offering ^.^. - Sorry I didn't notice till just now I missed the @/ for the ping

@mzvalkyrie

Ah, sorry for the confusion, all the pets come "Running" the "Animated Things" option is for a section of my shop that has certain hair styles, accessories and more things to come as I finish them. I'll let you know what to pay once I play around with the ribbon, but you'll pay once I'm done.

@snowy

Before I confirm I just want you to know I can't view the posted link as I'm not a member of the site >.<;

So just confirming for pet A you want : A pet with the base color of Marigold with Sanguine eyes, Ear G1 in Cherry and Tail A4 in the base color, Makrings E1 and L2 in cherry Accessory H5 in carrot and wing B1 in the base color?

For Pet B you want : a pet with the base color of white with eye color cornflower, with ear E1 and Tail H1 also in the base color. You want hairstyle B2 in grey, markings K1 and L2 in coal, Accessories H5 in coal and K3 in Obi?

@pixiejen

Just confirming, you want a pet with a base color of Shadow and eye color of Arcane, you want Ear F2 and Tail K3 as in the base color. You didn't say what color you wanted your accessory Y2 in, so I'm guessing you want the color in the example? and you want Wings B2 in shadow, are you wanting any color difference between the arm of the wing and they webbing of them wing? You also want the Animated Thing A1, which you also didn't say a color, so I'm assuming you want the color in the example?

With that Order my slots are full and I've already broken my slots limit by not being able to count myself xD
@ArtsyDragon7

I guess it depends on what you are wanting, and what items you would be offering ^.^. - Sorry I didn't notice till just now I missed the @/ for the ping

@mzvalkyrie

Ah, sorry for the confusion, all the pets come "Running" the "Animated Things" option is for a section of my shop that has certain hair styles, accessories and more things to come as I finish them. I'll let you know what to pay once I play around with the ribbon, but you'll pay once I'm done.

@snowy

Before I confirm I just want you to know I can't view the posted link as I'm not a member of the site >.<;

So just confirming for pet A you want : A pet with the base color of Marigold with Sanguine eyes, Ear G1 in Cherry and Tail A4 in the base color, Makrings E1 and L2 in cherry Accessory H5 in carrot and wing B1 in the base color?

For Pet B you want : a pet with the base color of white with eye color cornflower, with ear E1 and Tail H1 also in the base color. You want hairstyle B2 in grey, markings K1 and L2 in coal, Accessories H5 in coal and K3 in Obi?

@pixiejen

Just confirming, you want a pet with a base color of Shadow and eye color of Arcane, you want Ear F2 and Tail K3 as in the base color. You didn't say what color you wanted your accessory Y2 in, so I'm guessing you want the color in the example? and you want Wings B2 in shadow, are you wanting any color difference between the arm of the wing and they webbing of them wing? You also want the Animated Thing A1, which you also didn't say a color, so I'm assuming you want the color in the example?

With that Order my slots are full and I've already broken my slots limit by not being able to count myself xD
@Silverfoxmage yes you're correct in all your assumptions :D I'm pretty sure this will end up with a Shadow colored dragonpet with arcane-y pink accents with all the magic-y cloud and tail and stuff, am I right? :)
@Silverfoxmage yes you're correct in all your assumptions :D I'm pretty sure this will end up with a Shadow colored dragonpet with arcane-y pink accents with all the magic-y cloud and tail and stuff, am I right? :)
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
@pixiejen

Hold on let me back up and ask some things again:

1) You want your Ear and Tail both in Shadow the same as your base color?

2) You are wanting the Y2 Accessory (the purple magic cloud), and if so you want is purple, or more pink like arcane?

3) You are wanting "Animated Thing" A1 which is a blue leg fluff, or did you mean A2 which is the moving tail, if A2 that is Tail H1 animated, are you fine with that?

I ask because you mentioned Arcane-y pink and the only thing currently in that shade is your eyes.
@pixiejen

Hold on let me back up and ask some things again:

1) You want your Ear and Tail both in Shadow the same as your base color?

2) You are wanting the Y2 Accessory (the purple magic cloud), and if so you want is purple, or more pink like arcane?

3) You are wanting "Animated Thing" A1 which is a blue leg fluff, or did you mean A2 which is the moving tail, if A2 that is Tail H1 animated, are you fine with that?

I ask because you mentioned Arcane-y pink and the only thing currently in that shade is your eyes.
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 46 47