Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Build-A-Pet [Slots Closed!]
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47
Thank you so much! <3
Thank you so much! <3
Okay, I'm reopening my shop, and since I started a big update before leaving, I decided to finish what I had started and publish during this down time!

We have new Tails, Ears, Hair and Accessories, and the Accessories are now grouped by type and where they are located on the body of the pet.

The only other "old" section that needs to be updated is the wings, but until I have a new idea for them, we will stay at the 4 that we currently have.

Also as I flesh more of them out, I'll add more "Animated" options once I figure out what I want to do with them!

I've also dropped down the number of order slots, this is due to me starting my new job tomorrow, so until I know what my work load will be, and how much free time I will have, I'll keep the orders lower and if I find I have more free time, I'll bump up the number of orders allowed at one time.

Also my first 2 slots will remain to the two people who ordered before I left, if I don't hear from them by this time next week, then I will reopen those two slots.

These people are people who wanted to be pinged for updates or when I reopened!

@ArowanaPrincess, @AceCavalier, @FlyingButtress @ArtsyDragon7

And these pings are those for those people who posted while away, if you'd like to reorded please feel free to do so!

@Kindly @TwilightStars @Araucaria @snowy @Skydust @FlutteringMist @CheshireCats @NerraVostra @FailCat13 @HoodieCat @mzvalkyrie @iiDandiPlayz
Okay, I'm reopening my shop, and since I started a big update before leaving, I decided to finish what I had started and publish during this down time!

We have new Tails, Ears, Hair and Accessories, and the Accessories are now grouped by type and where they are located on the body of the pet.

The only other "old" section that needs to be updated is the wings, but until I have a new idea for them, we will stay at the 4 that we currently have.

Also as I flesh more of them out, I'll add more "Animated" options once I figure out what I want to do with them!

I've also dropped down the number of order slots, this is due to me starting my new job tomorrow, so until I know what my work load will be, and how much free time I will have, I'll keep the orders lower and if I find I have more free time, I'll bump up the number of orders allowed at one time.

Also my first 2 slots will remain to the two people who ordered before I left, if I don't hear from them by this time next week, then I will reopen those two slots.

These people are people who wanted to be pinged for updates or when I reopened!

@ArowanaPrincess, @AceCavalier, @FlyingButtress @ArtsyDragon7

And these pings are those for those people who posted while away, if you'd like to reorded please feel free to do so!

@Kindly @TwilightStars @Araucaria @snowy @Skydust @FlutteringMist @CheshireCats @NerraVostra @FailCat13 @HoodieCat @mzvalkyrie @iiDandiPlayz
Reposting ;)
Silverfoxmage I want a Quickie Pet!
Username iiDandiPlayz
Animal Bunny
Base Color Obsidian
Eye Color Sky
Payment Treasure
Reposting ;)
Username iiDandiPlayz
Animal Bunny
Base Color Obsidian
Eye Color Sky
Payment Treasure

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
@Silverfoxmage
I really want one of these, however I only have 4 gems after spoiling a dragon...
Could I offer you some items?
@Silverfoxmage
I really want one of these, however I only have 4 gems after spoiling a dragon...
Could I offer you some items?
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
@iiDandiPlayz

Accepted!

ArtsyDragon7

I guess it depends on what you are wanting, and what items you would be offering ^.^.
@iiDandiPlayz

Accepted!

ArtsyDragon7

I guess it depends on what you are wanting, and what items you would be offering ^.^.
@Silverfoxmage Yes please! Thank you so much! :)
@Silverfoxmage Yes please! Thank you so much! :)
k8gdJOa.png ChaosCavalier - they/them - AusQrlKDnS.png
Reposting!
Username NerraVostra
Animal Bunny
Base Color Midnight
Eye Color Magenta
Payment Gems :) (20 right?)
Reposting!
Username NerraVostra
Animal Bunny
Base Color Midnight
Eye Color Magenta
Payment Gems :) (20 right?)
LMLA6wg.png ZaWqaad.gif she/her
fr+15
sales thread
Reposting

@Silverfoxmage I want a Pet!
Username HoodieCat
Base Color Lavender
Eye Color Sapphire
Ear F2, Lavender
Tail E1, Lavender
Hair Style N/A
Markings (Body) J3, Mulberry
Accessories B2, Sapphire
Wings N/A
Animated Things N/A
Flipped Image? N/A
Payment 85 gems
Reposting

@Silverfoxmage I want a Pet!
Username HoodieCat
Base Color Lavender
Eye Color Sapphire
Ear F2, Lavender
Tail E1, Lavender
Hair Style N/A
Markings (Body) J3, Mulberry
Accessories B2, Sapphire
Wings N/A
Animated Things N/A
Flipped Image? N/A
Payment 85 gems
@Silverfoxmage
thank you so much! i will send the egg! can i please get the flipped version too?
@Silverfoxmage
thank you so much! i will send the egg! can i please get the flipped version too?
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
Silverfoxmage I want a Pet!
I saw you have an Eevee in your signature in your Signature and I was wondering if I could get a Sylveon made. I don't know the exact HTML colours but I'd just like it to look like the normal Sylveon. Let me know if this all makes sense and is okay?
Username mzvalkyrie

Base Color White
Eye Color Blue
Ear Pink
Tail Pink
Hair Style N/A
Markings Her paws are also pink.
Accessories I'd love the ribbon accessories too.
Wings N/A
Animated Things The running/movement animation that the pets in your signaure have please. If the ribbons could possibly move as well, like flowing in the wind, that'd be great :).
Flipped Image? Just facing left please
Payment Treasure, 200kt if that's right?
Silverfoxmage I want a Pet!
I saw you have an Eevee in your signature in your Signature and I was wondering if I could get a Sylveon made. I don't know the exact HTML colours but I'd just like it to look like the normal Sylveon. Let me know if this all makes sense and is okay?
Username mzvalkyrie

Base Color White
Eye Color Blue
Ear Pink
Tail Pink
Hair Style N/A
Markings Her paws are also pink.
Accessories I'd love the ribbon accessories too.
Wings N/A
Animated Things The running/movement animation that the pets in your signaure have please. If the ribbons could possibly move as well, like flowing in the wind, that'd be great :).
Flipped Image? Just facing left please
Payment Treasure, 200kt if that's right?
mzvalkyrie_june_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dce8ejf.gif

2bqs45I.gif
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47