Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] The Yawn Shop
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 248 249
@Rasaliina Edit: added apparel! Okay! deffo understandable. In that case, I'll order one of this guy: Dragon: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=25&breed=10&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=161&tertgene=38&winggene=24&wings=52&auth=2e1ba58c29f24fa956789ae7492afdac2b4fa3c8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58645460]link to him[/url] Payment: treasure Apparel: [item= tan bandana] [item= ebony antlers] Eye type: normal Sponsoring: lionfish, veined how much would the final price be if I offered to sponsor the head bandana and the antlers? :)
@Rasaliina
Edit: added apparel!

Okay! deffo understandable. In that case, I'll order one of this guy:

Dragon: dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=25&breed=10&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=161&tertgene=38&winggene=24&wings=52&auth=2e1ba58c29f24fa956789ae7492afdac2b4fa3c8&dummyext=prev.png
link to him
Payment: treasure
Apparel: Tan Bandana Ebony Antlers
Eye type: normal
Sponsoring: lionfish, veined

how much would the final price be if I offered to sponsor the head bandana and the antlers? :)
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
@JZBTHX great, thanks!

Without apparel this adopt would be 275kt. The antlers are already available so they'd only be 15kt, the bandana I could do for 30kt. So adding those to the price would make it 320kt ^^
@JZBTHX great, thanks!

Without apparel this adopt would be 275kt. The antlers are already available so they'd only be 15kt, the bandana I could do for 30kt. So adding those to the price would make it 320kt ^^
BxBQmgK.png
This text was written in invisible ink, ooooo~ I hope you have a great day!

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
@Rasaliina
wonderful! I'll send the CR your way right away :)
@Rasaliina
wonderful! I'll send the CR your way right away :)
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
@Rasaliina
Idk if this is a needed headsup, but I'm applying the goat veil on adephon through another user, and will take all of the apparel off momentarily! Since there's no saying when the trade is completed, I figured I should let you know. Feel free to ignore this if it doesnt affect ur work!
@Rasaliina
Idk if this is a needed headsup, but I'm applying the goat veil on adephon through another user, and will take all of the apparel off momentarily! Since there's no saying when the trade is completed, I figured I should let you know. Feel free to ignore this if it doesnt affect ur work!
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
can i be on the new breeds and new genes pinglists please?
can i be on the new breeds and new genes pinglists please?
F2llAUA.png
@JZBTHX aight, thanks for letting me know! If you could edit your order post to include the icons or full names of the specific apparel pieces you wanted that would be great, just in case I forget the colors they were supposed to be :P
@JZBTHX aight, thanks for letting me know! If you could edit your order post to include the icons or full names of the specific apparel pieces you wanted that would be great, just in case I forget the colors they were supposed to be :P
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
@cuchu1ainn sure, I'll add you!

Just a lil note: the new genes pinglist has not been functioning the way it's supposed to, mostly because I release new genes so often that it gets impossible to ping that list every time & then I forget about it. I might even remove it from my available pinglists at some point because I just can't keep up. I'm still trying though and I can still add you to it now, just thought I'd let you know ^^"
@cuchu1ainn sure, I'll add you!

Just a lil note: the new genes pinglist has not been functioning the way it's supposed to, mostly because I release new genes so often that it gets impossible to ping that list every time & then I forget about it. I might even remove it from my available pinglists at some point because I just can't keep up. I'm still trying though and I can still add you to it now, just thought I'd let you know ^^"
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65936894][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/659369/65936894_350.png[/img][/url] Payment: gems Apparel: - Skin/accent: no Eye type: normal Sponsoring: I did not understand what it means
Dragon:
65936894_350.png
Payment: gems
Apparel: -
Skin/accent: no
Eye type: normal
Sponsoring: I did not understand what it means
- 23 y.o.
- Fr +10
- She/her
______________________ Untitled1504-20210310203t549.png
[quote name="Rasaliina" date="2021-01-21 00:55:57" ] @TweetTweet adding! Thank you ^^ All of these genes are available, so this adopt would be 75kt please ^^ [/quote] okay, I’ll send the payment in cr!
Rasaliina wrote on 2021-01-21 00:55:57:
@TweetTweet adding! Thank you ^^

All of these genes are available, so this adopt would be 75kt please ^^
okay, I’ll send the payment in cr!
light.gifVCfSZFe.png cxbFZBI.png image0.png
@Orokodan thank you! That would be 75 gems please~

(Sponsoring means funding a skin, apparel or gene that hasn't been drawn on the adopt base yet. In your dragon's case all the genes are already available, so no need to sponsor anything ^^)
@Orokodan thank you! That would be 75 gems please~

(Sponsoring means funding a skin, apparel or gene that hasn't been drawn on the adopt base yet. In your dragon's case all the genes are already available, so no need to sponsor anything ^^)
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 248 249