Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] The Yawn Shop
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 248 249
Thank you so much! ~[emoji=blue star size=1] I love them! ^^
Thank you so much! ~ I love them! ^^
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
I love the sleepy baby!! Thank you so much~
I love the sleepy baby!! Thank you so much~
i8ycBsv.png
[center]Hello! You are reading [size=6][b]The Yawn Shop Special Newsletter![/b][/size] (a.k.a. There's a couple of things to announce at once so I'm saving space and avoiding double pings!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/aEVtgaV.png[/img] [size=4]Topics: [b]Shop open again! [/b](+ upcoming changes to pinglists)[b] NEW GAOLER BASE! Crystalline Gala special offers![/b][/size] ----- [b]The slot list is empty and the shop is once again open![/b] As a lil heads-up, there will be changes to slots in the near future. Going forward, there will be an unlimited number of regular slots and a limited number of sponsor slots. This will of course affect how the open slots/reopen pinglist works, and I will notify the people on that list separately when these changes take effect. But first, we're going to give some spotlight time for... *drumroll* ----- [size=5][b] Gaolers! These new fluffy friends are now available![/b][/size] Here are the first examples! (Open image in a new tab to see fullsize) [img]https://i.imgur.com/CttppVS.png[/img] There's a whole bunch of genes already available! Check them out on the first page ^^ ----- [size=5][b] It's Crystalline Gala time everyone![/b][/size] There are several sales and offers going on at the Yawn shop for the duration of the festival! [b]Gaoler base price has been dropped to 50kt/g![/b] The shop accepts [b]Eternal Snow[/b] as payment for the duration of the week! My rate is 1fest/1g/1000t [b]Ice flight members also get 20% off[/b] the base price and all existing stuff on their orders! Please mention in your order that you're in Ice! (These offers stack! So if you're in Ice and order a Gaoler adopt, the base price will be 40kt/g/fest) ----- Please tell me if you'd like to be taken off a pinglist and I'll gladly do so! I don't generally remove usernames unless asked to. [size=2][b]Open slots/reopen:[/b] @Leopardmask @Niharike @Alskasaur @Ziegler @sillyselkie @Vaze @DragonWarrior333 @PantheraScience @Ellapinky @Amanda @Spaceystarwolf @desiher @callmeang @GlaedrGoldscale @Oppabo @Shougoney @Twiggies @commoncomitatus @StoneHusky @Aquatic @Karilara @CoyoteFlowers @OdiAibyouka @Mozzy @Amezrou @Fairyneko @PeppermintStars @Irykia @Nepkitty @DrakeDynasty @galaxanova @FauveNox @Purrilicious @Luunai @Kunikida @Mesai @wintrecat @ViLight @HarryTheRipper @Kaidareth @davietoowavey @ElysianMoon @Piccalily0510 @BubbleBirb @TweetTweet @Artnerd [b]New breeds:[/b] @VagabondSentinel @rasnes @Angii @Cyrya @Jestro @Ziegler @Gyrfalcon2 @Leopardmask @Cerdae @Kaitorubel @Niharike @Alskasaur @AmeriaSparrow @SamanthaLea @Dixie @ForeverEnchanted @Starlight18 @septarianflare @Crescentstar711 @Ellapinky @Atalina @Amanda @liramyne @CoyoteFlowers @OdiAibyouka @galaxanova @Ice047 @Purrilicious @BapeTheFish @StarNinja @Kururin @wintrecat @glitterdusted @Crystalitar @ViLight @Screenmaster @ElysianMoon @Itarille @xianvar @Piccalily0510 @SolitarySphynx @Nilock @CourtneyOlivia @TweetTweet @cuchu1ainn @Artnerd [b]Gaolers:[/b] @Generation @Jelonek @Jaz @JZBTHX [b]Festival sales:[/b] @Sunbyrd @SnowFairy @Ellapinky @Ice047 @ViLight @davietoowavey @Crystalitar @Screenmaster @BunnySox @ElysianMoon @Piccalily0510 @starlightvelaris @TweetTweet @Artnerd ----- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1738015][img]https://i.imgur.com/1FqrHGs.png[/img][/url] [size=1][b]All breeds lineart adopts:[/b] @Akkisuitok @Murasaki @haikwoshevo @Duh @KingofSwords @Airis @MissAri @Flaresolaire @theroiprocepios @GalaPyre @TheWanderers @Leopardmask @Squeeze420 @Cerf @AdeleneDawner @Helarnia @CheshireCatUk1 @Novetteus @EmbarksFate @Hardestadt @mxcrabs @RandomPurple @oly @DrAdelino @Sharanay @KrazKitCat @Amanda @Twye @Meyoline @Alastriona @kay13 @Hikaye @kuzcat @Trilonyte @Doxiunoia @aredshroom @borrowedphrases @KalicoKat @aussievinegar @Duh [b]All breeds all adopts:[/b] @spoons @ColoradoBlues @Cerelin @biqua @Faileas @Xemriss @Dreadnoughtus @jr413 @Darkdragonfiend @Shaiylo @Morphius @Tiriea @Prey @Polyhymnia @Zenium @haikwoshevo @Parad0xxy @Abnormalized @Jaz @wildewinged @rooty @Gilan @Dis @YoshiyaKiryu @Rinibun @Ecsentret @Overcoat @seepratintti @Inahetalian @Harbinger @WickedHorror @Wizarddragon @Lethia @EagerNicol @leeedea @mxcrabs @Stenvela @TwilightDreams @Cyrya @wynterdragen @TimelordSnowy @Heishichou @WyrmMother @ziselmaki @theroiprocepios @battleaxe @Aeonox @Vaze @lemecrazy @kittenpartyos @Irregular @Valikor @Zyxyz @Hiame @avianAnnihilator @NoneNess @Squeeze420 @Reochi @Scarvez @ilimati @technicaldragon @xarilin @kurtcobain @naturalfeel @ExpectInsanity @Exaltier @Micheru @deviantdoge @needtoscribble @mildlyanxiousdoe @VagabondSentinel @snowpea @Saraceaser @OnABadBet @Niharike @panderz @bonstrosity @Emmahaa @JasperQuartz @Siaur @Saraku @Whimzica @tangaroa @xxDawn @ibook @ThirtyOne @CrazyBat @mintiani @TheoDemoine @CheshireCatUk1 @mistystep @Rayako @HighFives @DreamingShad0ws @Novetteus @BatCatization @EmbarksFate @Artgeekallday @PlatinumDream @birdfairy @Twye @haylxx @Accelerator @Emberglo @Alanon @LemonSqueezy @alyblaith @Effervessa @Vomit0rium @Eiyora @Wickett @GalaPyre @oly @candyninja101 @X3X @Frostnite @wintercovers @DrAdelino @bfkitsune @Lela @Sumael @Sharanay @Havenstrife @Darkersolstice @Anda @QueenAlais @Reptilia @Ola232 @Amanda @Sonora @Twye @Guest @Oppabo @Meyoline @Gratlanty @Alastriona @Rowdy @heathermoon @rasnes @Smaugthealmighty @kaaoqi @Arwenia @Gorwen @Cheshly @queenhelixxia @LavenderAmethyst @commoncomitatus @lang001 @terminaleternity @MerlinMausi @GoldStar @Hikaye @SageK253 @KattsTheName @Casanoble @onemessyperson @mooncakefestival @Hakary @Jazzyleia @smeen @Madhouse @Sitten1115 @Rairudiseu @wyvernaura888 @Saeliras @FlyingSharksFly @viciousdisease @HinodeTsurugi @Marmite @kijauni @Dalilah @Pai @Trilonyte @Doxiunoia @astereia @LittleMoons @CristorcusHelix @borrowedphrases @Starbunnies @Shrickerdoosle @eerietreats @burial @Kitanya @ghostesez @KalicoKat @kayokay24 @KaichouKai [b]Gaoler all adopts:[/b] @Hardestadt @endlessstation
Hello! You are reading
The Yawn Shop Special Newsletter!
(a.k.a. There's a couple of things to announce at once so I'm saving space and avoiding double pings!)

aEVtgaV.png

Topics:

Shop open again! (+ upcoming changes to pinglists)
NEW GAOLER BASE!
Crystalline Gala special offers!

The slot list is empty and the shop is once again open!

As a lil heads-up, there will be changes to slots in the near future. Going forward, there will be an unlimited number of regular slots and a limited number of sponsor slots. This will of course affect how the open slots/reopen pinglist works, and I will notify the people on that list separately when these changes take effect. But first, we're going to give some spotlight time for...

*drumroll*

Gaolers! These new fluffy friends are now available!

Here are the first examples! (Open image in a new tab to see fullsize)

CttppVS.png

There's a whole bunch of genes already available! Check them out on the first page ^^

It's Crystalline Gala time everyone!

There are several sales and offers going on at the Yawn shop for the duration of the festival!

Gaoler base price has been dropped to 50kt/g!

The shop accepts Eternal Snow as payment for the duration of the week! My rate is 1fest/1g/1000t

Ice flight members also get 20% off the base price and all existing stuff on their orders! Please mention in your order that you're in Ice!

(These offers stack! So if you're in Ice and order a Gaoler adopt, the base price will be 40kt/g/fest)

Please tell me if you'd like to be taken off a pinglist and I'll gladly do so! I don't generally remove usernames unless asked to.

Open slots/reopen:
@Leopardmask @Niharike @Alskasaur @Ziegler @sillyselkie @Vaze @DragonWarrior333 @PantheraScience @Ellapinky @Amanda @Spaceystarwolf @desiher @callmeang @GlaedrGoldscale @Oppabo @Shougoney @Twiggies @commoncomitatus @StoneHusky @Aquatic @Karilara @CoyoteFlowers @OdiAibyouka @Mozzy @Amezrou @Fairyneko @PeppermintStars @Irykia @Nepkitty @DrakeDynasty @galaxanova @FauveNox @Purrilicious @Luunai @Kunikida @Mesai @wintrecat @ViLight @HarryTheRipper @Kaidareth @davietoowavey @ElysianMoon @Piccalily0510 @BubbleBirb @TweetTweet @Artnerd

New breeds:
@VagabondSentinel @rasnes @Angii @Cyrya @Jestro @Ziegler @Gyrfalcon2 @Leopardmask @Cerdae @Kaitorubel @Niharike @Alskasaur @AmeriaSparrow @SamanthaLea @Dixie @ForeverEnchanted @Starlight18 @septarianflare @Crescentstar711 @Ellapinky @Atalina @Amanda @liramyne @CoyoteFlowers @OdiAibyouka @galaxanova @Ice047 @Purrilicious @BapeTheFish @StarNinja @Kururin @wintrecat @glitterdusted @Crystalitar @ViLight @Screenmaster @ElysianMoon @Itarille @xianvar @Piccalily0510 @SolitarySphynx @Nilock @CourtneyOlivia @TweetTweet @cuchu1ainn @Artnerd

Gaolers:
@Generation @Jelonek @Jaz @JZBTHX

Festival sales:
@Sunbyrd @SnowFairy @Ellapinky @Ice047 @ViLight @davietoowavey @Crystalitar @Screenmaster @BunnySox @ElysianMoon @Piccalily0510 @starlightvelaris @TweetTweet @Artnerd

1FqrHGs.png

All breeds lineart adopts:
@Akkisuitok @Murasaki @haikwoshevo @Duh @KingofSwords @Airis @MissAri @Flaresolaire @theroiprocepios @GalaPyre @TheWanderers @Leopardmask @Squeeze420 @Cerf @AdeleneDawner @Helarnia @CheshireCatUk1 @Novetteus @EmbarksFate @Hardestadt @mxcrabs @RandomPurple @oly @DrAdelino @Sharanay @KrazKitCat @Amanda @Twye @Meyoline @Alastriona @kay13 @Hikaye @kuzcat @Trilonyte @Doxiunoia @aredshroom @borrowedphrases @KalicoKat @aussievinegar @Duh

All breeds all adopts:
@spoons @ColoradoBlues @Cerelin @biqua @Faileas @Xemriss @Dreadnoughtus @jr413 @Darkdragonfiend @Shaiylo @Morphius @Tiriea @Prey @Polyhymnia @Zenium @haikwoshevo @Parad0xxy @Abnormalized @Jaz @wildewinged @rooty @Gilan @Dis @YoshiyaKiryu @Rinibun @Ecsentret @Overcoat @seepratintti @Inahetalian @Harbinger @WickedHorror @Wizarddragon @Lethia @EagerNicol @leeedea @mxcrabs @Stenvela @TwilightDreams @Cyrya @wynterdragen @TimelordSnowy @Heishichou @WyrmMother @ziselmaki @theroiprocepios @battleaxe @Aeonox @Vaze @lemecrazy @kittenpartyos @Irregular @Valikor @Zyxyz @Hiame @avianAnnihilator @NoneNess @Squeeze420 @Reochi @Scarvez @ilimati @technicaldragon @xarilin @kurtcobain @naturalfeel @ExpectInsanity @Exaltier @Micheru @deviantdoge @needtoscribble @mildlyanxiousdoe @VagabondSentinel @snowpea @Saraceaser @OnABadBet @Niharike @panderz @bonstrosity @Emmahaa @JasperQuartz @Siaur @Saraku @Whimzica @tangaroa @xxDawn @ibook @ThirtyOne @CrazyBat @mintiani @TheoDemoine @CheshireCatUk1 @mistystep @Rayako @HighFives @DreamingShad0ws @Novetteus @BatCatization @EmbarksFate @Artgeekallday @PlatinumDream @birdfairy @Twye @haylxx @Accelerator @Emberglo @Alanon @LemonSqueezy @alyblaith @Effervessa @Vomit0rium @Eiyora @Wickett @GalaPyre @oly @candyninja101 @X3X @Frostnite @wintercovers @DrAdelino @bfkitsune @Lela @Sumael @Sharanay @Havenstrife @Darkersolstice @Anda @QueenAlais @Reptilia @Ola232 @Amanda @Sonora @Twye @Guest @Oppabo @Meyoline @Gratlanty @Alastriona @Rowdy @heathermoon @rasnes @Smaugthealmighty @kaaoqi @Arwenia @Gorwen @Cheshly @queenhelixxia @LavenderAmethyst @commoncomitatus @lang001 @terminaleternity @MerlinMausi @GoldStar @Hikaye @SageK253 @KattsTheName @Casanoble @onemessyperson @mooncakefestival @Hakary @Jazzyleia @smeen @Madhouse @Sitten1115 @Rairudiseu @wyvernaura888 @Saeliras @FlyingSharksFly @viciousdisease @HinodeTsurugi @Marmite @kijauni @Dalilah @Pai @Trilonyte @Doxiunoia @astereia @LittleMoons @CristorcusHelix @borrowedphrases @Starbunnies @Shrickerdoosle @eerietreats @burial @Kitanya @ghostesez @KalicoKat @kayokay24 @KaichouKai

Gaoler all adopts:
@Hardestadt @endlessstation
BxBQmgK.png
This text was written in invisible ink, ooooo~ I hope you have a great day!

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
[b]Dragon[/b]: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1308508&skin=0&apparel=7684,2481,29067&xt=dressing.png[/img] (Khione, Robin/Cornflower/Sapphire) [b]Payment[/b]: fest currency, if that's alright [b]Apparel[/b]: glitterfreeze halo, frigid fugitive shackles, winter wind [b]Skin/accent[/b]: no [b]Eye type[/b]: normal (wind) [b]Sponsoring[/b]: wasp, frigid fugitive shackles, glitterfreeze halo Love your adopts very much, hope everything is okay with the form!
Dragon: scry?sdid=1308508&skin=0&apparel=7684,2481,29067&xt=dressing.png (Khione, Robin/Cornflower/Sapphire)
Payment: fest currency, if that's alright
Apparel: glitterfreeze halo, frigid fugitive shackles, winter wind
Skin/accent: no
Eye type: normal (wind)
Sponsoring: wasp, frigid fugitive shackles, glitterfreeze halo

Love your adopts very much, hope everything is okay with the form!
Gg3KhUb.pngSDTXnpH.png6S3h32D.png

she/her | FR+9
[/columns]
ZVpCPil.png
@starlightvelaris thank you for the order! That's a beautiful dragon~

The halo is already available, so that's gonna be 15. I can do the winter wind for 35, the shackles are more complex so would 130 be ok for them?

With the gene sponsorship this order would come to 365 Eternal Snows! If that sounds good you can send the payment my way please ^^
@starlightvelaris thank you for the order! That's a beautiful dragon~

The halo is already available, so that's gonna be 15. I can do the winter wind for 35, the shackles are more complex so would 130 be ok for them?

With the gene sponsorship this order would come to 365 Eternal Snows! If that sounds good you can send the payment my way please ^^
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
[font=Candara]@Rosaliina | Good morning! I am so excited to see a gaoler yawn adopt! 100% here for that - it's adorable! [center][font=Candara][b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65668448][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/656685/65668448_350.png[/img][/url] Rivaille - Male Gaoler Ice Jaguar Ice Daub Ice Sharkflank [b]Payment:[/b] Gems - 250g total? (2 sponsored genes) [b]Apparel:[/b] None! [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] None! [b]Eye Type:[/b] Normal! [b]Sponsoring:[/b] Secondary Gene: Daub - +100g Tertiary Gene: Shardflank - +100g
@Rosaliina | Good morning! I am so excited to see a gaoler yawn adopt! 100% here for that - it's adorable!

Dragon:
65668448_350.png
Rivaille - Male Gaoler
Ice Jaguar
Ice Daub
Ice Sharkflank

Payment:
Gems - 250g total? (2 sponsored genes)

Apparel:
None!

Skin/Accent:
None!

Eye Type:
Normal!

Sponsoring:
Secondary Gene: Daub - +100g
Tertiary Gene: Shardflank - +100g
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
OHHH gaolersssssss AAAAAA, I totally love them so much Here we go again Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60396953][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/603970/60396953_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66266206][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662663/66266206_350.png[/img][/url] Payment: gems Apparel: no Skin/accent: no Eye type: primal as they have
OHHH gaolersssssss AAAAAA, I totally love them so much
Here we go again

Dragon:
60396953_350.png
66266206_350.png
Payment: gems
Apparel: no
Skin/accent: no
Eye type: primal as they have
064062fb0eda9ce47da163f09b6440636ea3fb30.png tumblr_b8c67bd74ddef8ea00d2d2de2acaf6a4_8484e185_250.png
@Generation thank you! That's the correct price, you can send payment please ^^
@Generation thank you! That's the correct price, you can send payment please ^^
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
@Jelonek thank you for the orders!

These dragons with their new genes and eyes would be 300kt each, so 600kt total please ^^
@Jelonek thank you for the orders!

These dragons with their new genes and eyes would be 300kt each, so 600kt total please ^^
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
Oh frick, i removed wrong payment! Was supposed to be gems, is that problem if i change it now? XD
Oh frick, i removed wrong payment! Was supposed to be gems, is that problem if i change it now? XD
064062fb0eda9ce47da163f09b6440636ea3fb30.png tumblr_b8c67bd74ddef8ea00d2d2de2acaf6a4_8484e185_250.png
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 248 249