Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Closing (see page 8)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@RabidWhovian Hi! If adopts aren't ready, I would like to return payment. 125000 treasures.
@RabidWhovian Hi! If adopts aren't ready, I would like to return payment. 125000 treasures.
EB9Rmwv.png
@Anayre No, they’re not. Sorry about that, I’ll get you your money back in a sec.
@Anayre No, they’re not. Sorry about that, I’ll get you your money back in a sec.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
@RabidWhovian

Hello! It's been a while and I hope you are fine. I was wondering how is my order going, I still want it. :)
@RabidWhovian

Hello! It's been a while and I hope you are fine. I was wondering how is my order going, I still want it. :)
sig1_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpu.png
sig2_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpr.png
@Renepolumorfous Hello! I think I should be able to get your adoptable done, since it’s only one and you quite clearly love that dragon very much. However, I will refund you, because I could have completed it sooner, and didn’t.
@Renepolumorfous Hello! I think I should be able to get your adoptable done, since it’s only one and you quite clearly love that dragon very much. However, I will refund you, because I could have completed it sooner, and didn’t.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
@RabidWhovian

No please, keep the payment. I asked because I was just a bit curious. Like you said, I love her so much so and I will wait for it ^_^
@RabidWhovian

No please, keep the payment. I asked because I was just a bit curious. Like you said, I love her so much so and I will wait for it ^_^
sig1_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpu.png
sig2_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpr.png
@BogWytch @TheEnderDraco @prospitan @GenocidalEagles @TheRasmus @Birdskull @Zyxyz @septarianflare @Unyko @cloudrave @kaaoqi @EternalEquinox13 @Cerdae @Volker @Anayre

ATTENTION EVERYONE

I WILL BE SHUTTING DOWN THIS SHOP, BUT I WILL PUT UP THE BASES FOR FREE USE (including commissioning other artists) AT AROUND 5 PM FR TIME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A REFUND, PM ME. I WILL PAY YOU ALL BACK ASAP.
@BogWytch @TheEnderDraco @prospitan @GenocidalEagles @TheRasmus @Birdskull @Zyxyz @septarianflare @Unyko @cloudrave @kaaoqi @EternalEquinox13 @Cerdae @Volker @Anayre

ATTENTION EVERYONE

I WILL BE SHUTTING DOWN THIS SHOP, BUT I WILL PUT UP THE BASES FOR FREE USE (including commissioning other artists) AT AROUND 5 PM FR TIME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A REFUND, PM ME. I WILL PAY YOU ALL BACK ASAP.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
Aw, that's too bad! Super nice & generous of you to put the bases up for free :o

Hope everything is alright with you. Take care! <3
Aw, that's too bad! Super nice & generous of you to put the bases up for free :o

Hope everything is alright with you. Take care! <3
tumblr_inline_p27hsd2vfH1vsbegj_540.png
the bog wytch of
WYRD HOLLOW

yss | they/them • genderqueer • spoonie • witch homebody/hermit • plant enthusiast • anxious pansy
tumblr_inline_ovyewjPkdj1uj92c4_540.gif
tumblr_inline_ovz6yvYi5f1uj92c4_540.gif
FR +9
tumblr_inline_p27hxeZYsX1vsbegj_540.png
So sad you're closing... I hope things go well for you.
Thank you for sharing your bases with us ^-^
So sad you're closing... I hope things go well for you.
Thank you for sharing your bases with us ^-^
O4IvC9D.pngaIsQLcO.png
@BogWytch @TheRasmus Aw, thank you :3 I’m doing just fine, it’s just that I guess I don’t really have enough commitment to this sort of thing, so it would be very rude of me to take x months to complete only one or two pieces.
@BogWytch @TheRasmus Aw, thank you :3 I’m doing just fine, it’s just that I guess I don’t really have enough commitment to this sort of thing, so it would be very rude of me to take x months to complete only one or two pieces.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
@RabidWhovian I understand you... I'm glad things go well for you ^-^
@RabidWhovian I understand you... I'm glad things go well for you ^-^
O4IvC9D.pngaIsQLcO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8