Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Closing (see page 8)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@RabidWhovian YESSSS pinglist please!!!
@RabidWhovian YESSSS pinglist please!!!
tumblr_inline_p27hsd2vfH1vsbegj_540.png
the bog wytch of
WYRD HOLLOW

yss | they/them • genderqueer • spoonie • witch homebody/hermit • plant enthusiast • anxious pansy
tumblr_inline_ovyewjPkdj1uj92c4_540.gif
tumblr_inline_ovz6yvYi5f1uj92c4_540.gif
FR +9
tumblr_inline_p27hxeZYsX1vsbegj_540.png
@Mozzy Here’s Indianna! She was a joy to draw. [img]https://i.imgur.com/gOShp3u.png[/img] Let me know if there’s anything you’d like changed :3
@Mozzy Here’s Indianna! She was a joy to draw.

gOShp3u.png

Let me know if there’s anything you’d like changed :3
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
@RabidWhovian Can I be put on the pinglist for when this opens again?
@RabidWhovian Can I be put on the pinglist for when this opens again?
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 17 | she/they | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
@TheEnderDraco @BogWytch You’ve both been added! I think I might re-open over the weekend or early/mid next week.
@TheEnderDraco @BogWytch You’ve both been added! I think I might re-open over the weekend or early/mid next week.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
Thank you! :3 Also, I'd be more than happy to sponsor more breeds whenever you feel ready for that..
Thank you! :3 Also, I'd be more than happy to sponsor more breeds whenever you feel ready for that..
tumblr_inline_p27hsd2vfH1vsbegj_540.png
the bog wytch of
WYRD HOLLOW

yss | they/them • genderqueer • spoonie • witch homebody/hermit • plant enthusiast • anxious pansy
tumblr_inline_ovyewjPkdj1uj92c4_540.gif
tumblr_inline_ovz6yvYi5f1uj92c4_540.gif
FR +9
tumblr_inline_p27hxeZYsX1vsbegj_540.png
if you ever open these again i'd love to be pinged!
if you ever open these again i'd love to be pinged!
marcy
they/she/he
fr+1
subspecies enjoyer
@RabidWhovian

Can I be added your pinglist for open slots please, as well as for a Nocturne base? Thank you! ^^
@RabidWhovian

Can I be added your pinglist for open slots please, as well as for a Nocturne base? Thank you! ^^
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@Cerdae Of course!
@Cerdae Of course!
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
@RabidWhovian Could I get a ping when you're open again? And one for spirals please!
@RabidWhovian Could I get a ping when you're open again? And one for spirals please!
50086646_5DIdHuLiXLwE2JK.pngezgif.com-gif-maker_4.gif
@Zyxyz Here are your adoptables! Sorry about the obscene delay, by the way. That was my own fault ^ ^’ [img]https://i.imgur.com/hdi248F.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/245WZOZ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/LYiF1W7.png[/img] Let me know if there’s anything I’ve forgotten or missed!
@Zyxyz Here are your adoptables! Sorry about the obscene delay, by the way. That was my own fault ^ ^’

hdi248F.png

245WZOZ.png

LYiF1W7.png

Let me know if there’s anything I’ve forgotten or missed!

> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8