Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Floaty Pixel SDs [semi-open]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
@BMO
oh my god I love him!!!!! This is.... so cute. thank you so much!
@BMO
oh my god I love him!!!!! This is.... so cute. thank you so much!
UJXttDL.png
@Iskars Allll righty! I did have to make some alterations to the skin of course because of the scale that I'm working at, and also because I draw the wings slightly different than the official artwork, but I think it turned out okay?? And I think the glowy eyes worked out as well, I love doing those *v* What do you think?? [img]https://imgur.com/9UOpayg.gif[/img]
@Iskars
Allll righty! I did have to make some alterations to the skin of course because of the scale that I'm working at, and also because I draw the wings slightly different than the official artwork, but I think it turned out okay?? And I think the glowy eyes worked out as well, I love doing those *v* What do you think??

9UOpayg.gif
............................ P583N5e.png ....
{ jimmie · he/him · fr +2 }

adopts // clan lorebook
.... 6IsQP.gif
@BMO It's wonderful I love it *_* Thank you so much!
@BMO It's wonderful I love it *_* Thank you so much!
Artshop| Tumblr
@BMO [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30000533] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300006/30000533_350.png[/img] [/url] Tiger/Toxin/Scales Slate/Robin/Marigold [b]-requested apparel: [/b] [item=paunchy red percher][item=sakura lei][item=sakura flower crown] [b]-requested accent:[/b] None [b]-sparkles, flip img, shading preference?[/b] Shading if possible, please! [b]-any additional notes?[/b] I notice you don't have Scales written down on either of your gene lists. Is this a typo, or...? It's not too big of a deal if you don't want to/can't do Scales, by the way ^ ^ If you can't, I would love to be pinged once you can, because I absolutely adore these. I'd also like it if you could move the Percher to somewhere that his colors don't sort of meld into the lei. [b]-gems, treasure, mix, or trade?[/b] Treasure
@BMO

30000533_350.png

Tiger/Toxin/Scales
Slate/Robin/Marigold
-requested apparel:
Paunchy Red Percher Sakura Lei Sakura Flower Crown
-requested accent: None
-sparkles, flip img, shading preference? Shading if possible, please!
-any additional notes? I notice you don't have Scales written down on either of your gene lists. Is this a typo, or...? It's not too big of a deal if you don't want to/can't do Scales, by the way ^ ^ If you can't, I would love to be pinged once you can, because I absolutely adore these. I'd also like it if you could move the Percher to somewhere that his colors don't sort of meld into the lei.
-gems, treasure, mix, or trade? Treasure
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
@BMO [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20113002] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201131/20113002_350.png[/img] [/url] requested apparel: [item= Primary Alchemist Tools] requested accent: [skin=12542] sparkles, flip img, shading preference? Sparkles, Facing right and shaded please any additional notes? Let me know if the apparel and accent is too difficult. Thank you gems, treasure, mix, or trade? Mix please
@BMO

20113002_350.png

requested apparel: Primary Alchemist Tools
requested accent:
sparkles, flip img, shading preference? Sparkles, Facing right and shaded please
any additional notes? Let me know if the apparel and accent is too difficult. Thank you
gems, treasure, mix, or trade? Mix please
jyoV0R5.pngk5Bqzwg.pngYpi7anQ.pngkDGtg6p.png
@BMO

I'd like a slot!
@BMO

I'd like a slot!
V9BGaTz.png
@RabidWhovian
Welcome! LOL omg I didn't realize, I had completely just forgotten about scales until you posted this :p I need to update that list anyway since I have runes done now. so yeah, I don't have Scales done yet, but it's no problem at all! I won't charge extra for that one either since it shouldn't take me too long.

base: 50,000t
apparel: 30,000t (since the lei and the bird aren't done yet)
+shading, move percher

total: 80,000t

@Blizoria
Hi there! Oooh what a nice colorful guy 8) The apparel and accent should be fine, I will do my best!
As far as mixed payments go, I'll tally up both the treasure and gem cost and you're free to split that however you'd like.

base: 50,000t / 60g
accent: 50,000t / 60g
apparel: 30,000t / 37g
+ sparkles +shading

total: 130,000t or 157g

@Dyodoreu
Sure thing, friend! You can come post the form w/ the dragon you'd like whenever you're ready, I'll tally up a quote for you, and then we'll get started!
@RabidWhovian
Welcome! LOL omg I didn't realize, I had completely just forgotten about scales until you posted this :p I need to update that list anyway since I have runes done now. so yeah, I don't have Scales done yet, but it's no problem at all! I won't charge extra for that one either since it shouldn't take me too long.

apparel: 30,000t (since the lei and the bird aren't done yet)
+shading, move percher

total: 80,000t

@Blizoria
Hi there! Oooh what a nice colorful guy 8) The apparel and accent should be fine, I will do my best!
As far as mixed payments go, I'll tally up both the treasure and gem cost and you're free to split that however you'd like.

base: 50,000t / 60g
accent: 50,000t / 60g
apparel: 30,000t / 37g
+ sparkles +shading

total: 130,000t or 157g

@Dyodoreu
Sure thing, friend! You can come post the form w/ the dragon you'd like whenever you're ready, I'll tally up a quote for you, and then we'll get started!

adopts // clan lorebook
.... 6IsQP.gif
@BMO Haha! Don't worry about it, we're all human :D I'm sending the treasure now. Can't wait!
@BMO Haha! Don't worry about it, we're all human :D I'm sending the treasure now. Can't wait!
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
@BMO Thanks! I'll post the form here! link to dragon AND/OR genes & colors: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28374242] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/283743/28374242_350.png[/img] [/url] requested apparel: If possible, all! If not let me know requested accent: - sparkles, flip img, shading preference?: Shading if you consider it fitting! any additional notes?: Nope gems, treasure, mix, or trade?: Treasure link to dragon AND/OR genes & colors: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29148793] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291488/29148793_350.png[/img] [/url] requested apparel: If possible, all! If not let me know requested accent: Dancing Conductor if possible! sparkles, flip img, shading preference?: Sparkles! Shading if you consider it fitting! any additional notes?: Nope gems, treasure, mix, or trade?: Treasure
@BMO

Thanks! I'll post the form here!

link to dragon AND/OR genes & colors:
28374242_350.png

requested apparel: If possible, all! If not let me know
requested accent: -
sparkles, flip img, shading preference?: Shading if you consider it fitting!
any additional notes?: Nope
gems, treasure, mix, or trade?: Treasure

link to dragon AND/OR genes & colors:
29148793_350.png

requested apparel: If possible, all! If not let me know
requested accent: Dancing Conductor if possible!
sparkles, flip img, shading preference?: Sparkles! Shading if you consider it fitting!
any additional notes?: Nope
gems, treasure, mix, or trade?: Treasure
V9BGaTz.png
@Dyodoreu
ooh, what a nice pair! I love all the artwork you have of those already :')

as for the apparel, unfortunately I currently have a limit of a few pieces per dragon because the pixels are just so tiny, it's difficult to fit them all on there, and these are all pretty large pieces of apparel. I'm just worried that if they were all on there it would cover up the dragon itself :s

would you perhaps be able to choose your top 3 most important pieces of apparel for each dragon? I'd suggest pieces that are on different parts of the body so there's no chance of them covering each other up, but that said, if the ones that matter most to you are in the same places, I will do what I can!

also, the accent on the 2nd dragon is just fine :) and for the tally:

apparel: 30,000t
+ possible shading

accent (dancing conductor): 50,000t
+sparkles, +possible shading

total for both: 210,000t

If that's okay, let me know which pieces of apparel you'd like and feel free to send payment whenever you're comfortable, and then I'll get started ASAP! :)
@Dyodoreu
ooh, what a nice pair! I love all the artwork you have of those already :')

as for the apparel, unfortunately I currently have a limit of a few pieces per dragon because the pixels are just so tiny, it's difficult to fit them all on there, and these are all pretty large pieces of apparel. I'm just worried that if they were all on there it would cover up the dragon itself :s

would you perhaps be able to choose your top 3 most important pieces of apparel for each dragon? I'd suggest pieces that are on different parts of the body so there's no chance of them covering each other up, but that said, if the ones that matter most to you are in the same places, I will do what I can!

also, the accent on the 2nd dragon is just fine :) and for the tally:

+ possible shading

accent (dancing conductor): 50,000t
+sparkles, +possible shading

total for both: 210,000t

If that's okay, let me know which pieces of apparel you'd like and feel free to send payment whenever you're comfortable, and then I'll get started ASAP! :)

adopts // clan lorebook
.... 6IsQP.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16