Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sleepy Adopts [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102
[b]Reference: link or image [/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90043477][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/900435/90043477_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Apparel (3 items max.): [/b]Nurtured Cluster, Nature Aura, Green Sea Slug Cloak [b]Accent: [/b]none [b]Payment type: [/b]gems [b]Additional details:[/b]can I please be added to the general ping list? Thanks! :D
Reference: link or image
90043477_350.png
Apparel (3 items max.):
Nurtured Cluster, Nature Aura, Green Sea Slug Cloak
Accent:
none
Payment type:
gems

Additional details:can I please be added to the general ping list? Thanks! :D
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
[b]Reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83963384][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/839634/83963384_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel (3 items max.):[/b] n/a [b]Accent: [skin=35126] Payment type:[/b] USD [b]Additional details: [/b]I know the accent is a bit complex so it's perfectly fine if you don't wanna do it ^^
Reference: 83963384_350.png
Apparel (3 items max.):
n/a
Accent:
Payment type:
USD
Additional details: I know the accent is a bit complex so it's perfectly fine if you don't wanna do it ^^
GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers
NZww9T6.png mKmq4Ie.png ho76H7I.png
@Catmushroom11 oh my gooossh what a lovely green beauty! [emoji=four leaf clover size=1] I will be happy to take this order! And I will add your to the pinglist right away, thank you! ^v^ You can send payment through CR whenever you're ready!
@Catmushroom11 oh my gooossh what a lovely green beauty!

I will be happy to take this order! And I will add your to the pinglist right away, thank you! ^v^

You can send payment through CR whenever you're ready!
sleepytroll.gif
@Darkrait
ahhh they're so pretty wow wow! * O * and the accent looks like it was made just for them, I'm super impressed! I would be happy to take on this order with the accent included, with the addition of $2 to cover the accent!

So $7 in total for this order, which can be sent to my Ko-fi... or you can send me a PM for a paypal invoice if you'd prefer! ^v^
@Darkrait
ahhh they're so pretty wow wow! * O * and the accent looks like it was made just for them, I'm super impressed! I would be happy to take on this order with the accent included, with the addition of $2 to cover the accent!

So $7 in total for this order, which can be sent to my Ko-fi... or you can send me a PM for a paypal invoice if you'd prefer! ^v^
sleepytroll.gif
Oh, thank you so much!! I just sent, and very excited! ^^
Oh, thank you so much!! I just sent, and very excited! ^^
GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers
NZww9T6.png mKmq4Ie.png ho76H7I.png
is open?

can i please be added to the pinglist and thanks!
is open?

can i please be added to the pinglist and thanks!
vGEXAMy.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif
Id love to be added to your pinglist :o those are so gorgeous!
Id love to be added to your pinglist :o those are so gorgeous!
XrJPz4h.png
@ShayeraNatasha @Sabaari

So sorry for the delayed response! I'll be happy to add you both to the pinglist, thank you so much for your interest! ^v^
@ShayeraNatasha @Sabaari

So sorry for the delayed response! I'll be happy to add you both to the pinglist, thank you so much for your interest! ^v^
sleepytroll.gif
no problem [emoji=aether happy size=2] [emoji=aether love size=2] thanks!
no problem

thanks!
vGEXAMy.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif
Can I be added to the pinglist for when you open again, please?
Can I be added to the pinglist for when you open again, please?
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102