Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Rangiku: *sigh* 3000G Lot 1.
@Rangiku: *sigh* 3000G Lot 1.
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
@KathiraNarae

Conceding lol. 3.5g is a bit too much for an item. Good luck!

@SirLeafHeart

1kg on lot 2
@KathiraNarae

Conceding lol. 3.5g is a bit too much for an item. Good luck!

@SirLeafHeart

1kg on lot 2
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
//whistles I come back to this bidding war.

I think I'll stick with my lot 3 haha

//whistles I come back to this bidding war.

I think I'll stick with my lot 3 haha

mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@Rangiku: Yay! Now I don't have worry about losing sleep. Unless someone else outbids me, the snipe guard will end just before I REALLY need to get to bed.

Anyone else here hate working for a living? :P
@Rangiku: Yay! Now I don't have worry about losing sleep. Unless someone else outbids me, the snipe guard will end just before I REALLY need to get to bed.

Anyone else here hate working for a living? :P
@KagthriaNarae

You work evening shift? :O Because I know the pains and woes of second shift. lol

I have been hawkeying the auction while doing 9038420 things on my Discord server and waiting to play some Steam games. I know the feeling. P:
@KagthriaNarae

You work evening shift? :O Because I know the pains and woes of second shift. lol

I have been hawkeying the auction while doing 9038420 things on my Discord server and waiting to play some Steam games. I know the feeling. P:
Almost there everybody! Snipe guard is active until 21:15, if there are no bids then the auction will be closed! Thanks everyone who's participated so far! <3
Almost there everybody! Snipe guard is active until 21:15, if there are no bids then the auction will be closed! Thanks everyone who's participated so far! <3
@Rangiku: Nope, I work day. But I do need my sleep to not pass out on my feet during the whole thing. Thankfully, I'm working sensibly tomorrow; they've had me working about two hours earlier recently.
@Rangiku: Nope, I work day. But I do need my sleep to not pass out on my feet during the whole thing. Thankfully, I'm working sensibly tomorrow; they've had me working about two hours earlier recently.
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/chO6ToT.png[/img][/center] [center]Sorry for the late night everybody! Bidding is now [b]closed[/b]! Thanks so much everyone, another post will be made momentarily with auction and raffle winners![/center]
chO6ToT.png
Sorry for the late night everybody! Bidding is now closed! Thanks so much everyone, another post will be made momentarily with auction and raffle winners!
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/chO6ToT.png[/img][/center] Andd here we are everyone! Thanks again for bidding, this was my first time hosting an auction, and it surpassed my wildest expectations! To start, the raffle winners are: [b]LOT 1:[/b] @KathiraNarae 3kg [b]LOT 2:[/b] @Rangiku 1kg [b]LOT 3: [/b]@SirLeafheart 500kt (526g if you still would like to pay in gems!) Please PM me with your design specifications whenever you're ready, and I'll be sending sketches and drafts within a day or two! Thank you everyone! ------ Secondly, the raffle! The 2 winners will each get a 5-book set created from [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1840461#post_19608381]existing designs in The Library [/url]in colors of their choosing, complete with a shelf and 2 bookends! If winners don't respond within 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen in their place. Thanks everyone for participating, and hope you'll visit [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1840461]The Library [/url]sometime in the future! <3 WINNER 1: @Knightess WINNER 2: @Vauvenal Once again, thank you everyone for participating!
chO6ToT.png
Andd here we are everyone! Thanks again for bidding, this was my first time hosting an auction, and it surpassed my wildest expectations! To start, the raffle winners are:
LOT 1: @KathiraNarae 3kg
LOT 2: @Rangiku 1kg
LOT 3: @SirLeafheart 500kt (526g if you still would like to pay in gems!)

Please PM me with your design specifications whenever you're ready, and I'll be sending sketches and drafts within a day or two! Thank you everyone!

Secondly, the raffle! The 2 winners will each get a 5-book set created from existing designs in The Library in colors of their choosing, complete with a shelf and 2 bookends! If winners don't respond within 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen in their place. Thanks everyone for participating, and hope you'll visit The Library sometime in the future! <3

WINNER 1: @Knightess
WINNER 2: @Vauvenal

Once again, thank you everyone for participating!
@KathiraNarae

Yikes! I used to do morning shift and oh lands I hated it. x.x Me and morning do not mix. And added extra two hours earlier? I'd nope out.

But congrats on winning!

@Luminaries

I will send my design in the morning once I ponder over exactly what I want. xP
@KathiraNarae

Yikes! I used to do morning shift and oh lands I hated it. x.x Me and morning do not mix. And added extra two hours earlier? I'd nope out.

But congrats on winning!

@Luminaries

I will send my design in the morning once I ponder over exactly what I want. xP
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13