Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Baby Bottle BOPS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@TeenyTinyDragon I can do that :>
I'll have everyone who has currently responded updates soon.
@TeenyTinyDragon I can do that :>
I'll have everyone who has currently responded updates soon.
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@Fianna [b]FR ID:[/b] 81492 [b]PAYMENT METHOD:[/b] USD Paypal [b]BOTTLE Y/N:[/b] Y [b]BOTTLE MODEL/COLOR:[/b] Holloween B (if I've made it within the limit) [b]BOTTLE SPARKLES Y/N:[/b] Y [b]GENERATE DRAGON CODE:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=129&bodygene=8&breed=13&element=1&gender=0&tert=133&tertgene=16&winggene=2&wings=108&auth=70376b9e1441911c98a042e2e7da94473a7e69cf&dummyext=prev.png[/img] This is his scry as he needs his tert changed. [b]ADDITIONAL NOTES:[/b] Would I be able to sponsor all three genes? If not it's all good, let me know so I can update his image.
@Fianna

FR ID: 81492
PAYMENT METHOD: USD Paypal
BOTTLE Y/N: Y
BOTTLE MODEL/COLOR: Holloween B (if I've made it within the limit)
BOTTLE SPARKLES Y/N: Y
GENERATE DRAGON CODE:

dragon?age=1&body=129&bodygene=8&breed=13&element=1&gender=0&tert=133&tertgene=16&winggene=2&wings=108&auth=70376b9e1441911c98a042e2e7da94473a7e69cf&dummyext=prev.png

This is his scry as he needs his tert changed.

ADDITIONAL NOTES: Would I be able to sponsor all three genes? If not it's all good, let me know so I can update his image.
hANn2C0.gif
@MeraHunt
I have time to create the genes! So yes, you may sponsor the genes.
Stripes is easy
I forget what that primary is called. It's relatively medium-easy, but primaries do take longer, since there's more space to cover.
I'd say the tert is about medium as well in difficulty, but covers a decent amount of the dragon, since it covers both the body and wings.

For the single dragon alone with bottle, it's $4. For sponsoring 3 genes, none being difficult in themselves, how about:

$1 for stripes
$2 for the primary
$2 for the tert

Total $9
Would that be alright?
@MeraHunt
I have time to create the genes! So yes, you may sponsor the genes.
Stripes is easy
I forget what that primary is called. It's relatively medium-easy, but primaries do take longer, since there's more space to cover.
I'd say the tert is about medium as well in difficulty, but covers a decent amount of the dragon, since it covers both the body and wings.

For the single dragon alone with bottle, it's $4. For sponsoring 3 genes, none being difficult in themselves, how about:

$1 for stripes
$2 for the primary
$2 for the tert

Total $9
Would that be alright?
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@Fianna

Sounds good to me. His primary is called Vipera. I'll pm you my paypal address.
@Fianna

Sounds good to me. His primary is called Vipera. I'll pm you my paypal address.
hANn2C0.gif
@Fianna I like being pinged for updates and such! Thanks!
@Fianna I like being pinged for updates and such! Thanks!
Sorry for the late reply, @Pard
I'll note you down for that! Thank you :>
Sorry for the late reply, @Pard
I'll note you down for that! Thank you :>
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@Pard @TeenyTinyDragon @Thistill @SkullLotus @Leopardmask @Ceilingfen @WitchoftheWoods @thefaceradar @Renepolumorfous @Saraku @Valishtu @pibolar @deulirium @Larkie Update: Genes Vipera, Stripes and Lace are unlocked for Skydancer [img]http://i.imgur.com/83kVedn.png[/img]
@Pard @TeenyTinyDragon @Thistill @SkullLotus @Leopardmask @Ceilingfen @WitchoftheWoods @thefaceradar @Renepolumorfous @Saraku @Valishtu @pibolar @deulirium @Larkie

Update:
Genes Vipera, Stripes and Lace are unlocked for Skydancer

83kVedn.png
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
[b]FR ID:[/b]156127 [b]PAYMENT METHOD:[/b] gems [b]BOTTLE Y/N:[/b] Y (is the halloween bottle still available?) [b]BOTTLE MODEL/COLOR:[/b] Light (if halloween still available, Y please) [b]BOTTLE SPARKLES Y/N:[/b] N [b]GENERATE DRAGON CODE:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13760423] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137605/13760423_350.png[/img] [/url]
FR ID:156127
PAYMENT METHOD: gems
BOTTLE Y/N: Y (is the halloween bottle still available?)
BOTTLE MODEL/COLOR: Light (if halloween still available, Y please)
BOTTLE SPARKLES Y/N: N
GENERATE DRAGON CODE:
13760423_350.png
Art shop Adopt shop Accent shop
@porifra
Hello! And yes, Halloween is still available :> I think Y will be great for your spiral.

Getting it done now!
@porifra
Hello! And yes, Halloween is still available :> I think Y will be great for your spiral.

Getting it done now!
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10