Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Baby Bottle BOPS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@fianna oh thats a shame would it be possible to get a ping for if those genes ever do get done?
@fianna oh thats a shame would it be possible to get a ping for if those genes ever do get done?
tp1ZjdA.png
@Strikhedoniak
It's remotely possible, but unless it gets sponsored, it probably wont get done since I'm not actively working on new art for FR anymore with the exception of paid commissions.
@Strikhedoniak
It's remotely possible, but unless it gets sponsored, it probably wont get done since I'm not actively working on new art for FR anymore with the exception of paid commissions.
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@nonaline Update on your order: I've created Python and Morph for Wildeclaw, and Ice Rare eyes. I haven't colored them yet tho. Those are just the default colors I work with for contrast purposes so I can see the design better while I work. (swapping for round eyes will happen at the end of it all) [img]https://i.imgur.com/l3pRkG5.png[/img]
@nonaline
Update on your order:

I've created Python and Morph for Wildeclaw, and Ice Rare eyes.
I haven't colored them yet tho. Those are just the default colors I work with for contrast purposes so I can see the design better while I work.
(swapping for round eyes will happen at the end of it all)

l3pRkG5.png
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@nonaline Update on your order: Bee and Poison done on Imp [img]https://i.imgur.com/igDk3FE.png[/img] Hopefully I'll get these colored by tomorrow!
@nonaline
Update on your order:

Bee and Poison done on Imp
igDk3FE.png

Hopefully I'll get these colored by tomorrow!
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
[b]FR ID:[/b] 395270 [b]PAYMENT METHOD:[/b] USD [b]BOTTLE Y/N:[/b] ye [b]BOTTLE MODEL/COLOR:[/b] Halloween Y [b]BOTTLE SPARKLES Y/N:[/b] sure c: [b]GENERATE DRAGON CODE:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46001705] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/460018/46001705_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]ADDITIONAL NOTES:[/b] not sure if my genes are unlocked or not, but if they are not then i'll unlock them i guess(it costs more right?? but that's ok for me). Oh and could I have a smaller version in addition to the big one? so I can have it in the signature :) (and can I ask something I was unsure about, do we for sure get an alternative version of the fetus without bottle too? or did I misunderstand?)
FR ID: 395270
PAYMENT METHOD: USD
BOTTLE Y/N: ye
BOTTLE MODEL/COLOR: Halloween Y
BOTTLE SPARKLES Y/N: sure c:
GENERATE DRAGON CODE:
46001705_350.png

ADDITIONAL NOTES: not sure if my genes are unlocked or not, but if they are not then i'll unlock them i guess(it costs more right?? but that's ok for me). Oh and could I have a smaller version in addition to the big one? so I can have it in the signature :) (and can I ask something I was unsure about, do we for sure get an alternative version of the fetus without bottle too? or did I misunderstand?)
fd654fa44e9d3bc9a390189f55bb9393.png
@queenhelixxia

Thanks very much for your interest!

I am a bit overwhelmed at the moment with projects and other commissions.
I can add you to a wait list, and you would be the first to be notified if you want.
@queenhelixxia

Thanks very much for your interest!

I am a bit overwhelmed at the moment with projects and other commissions.
I can add you to a wait list, and you would be the first to be notified if you want.
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@Fianna if/when you decide to do these again, I would love a ping. These are neat.
@Fianna if/when you decide to do these again, I would love a ping. These are neat.
Shake
Fr+1
She/Her
hello yes hi hello yes hi hello yes hi
fPEIA.gifiq0l5.gifCHqdr.gif
@Boneshakers I can do that :)
Thanks for the interest!
@Boneshakers I can do that :)
Thanks for the interest!
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@Fianna
Could I please be pinged when you re-open? Thank you!
@Fianna
Could I please be pinged when you re-open? Thank you!
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@Fianna can I get a ping when you open again please? :3
@Fianna can I get a ping when you open again please? :3
hFOUfVC.gif