Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Baby Bottle BOPS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Gibberish

I can do that :)
The BB code with link to dragon attached is what I need so I can just read what the genes are so I know which layers in the art file to use btw. I'll specify that so people don't remove the link portion in the future.

I'll get you your dragon before the end of the work week.
Total will be 500G. You can pay it anytime from now, till I let you know that the file is ready for delivery.
@Gibberish

I can do that :)
The BB code with link to dragon attached is what I need so I can just read what the genes are so I know which layers in the art file to use btw. I'll specify that so people don't remove the link portion in the future.

I'll get you your dragon before the end of the work week.
Total will be 500G. You can pay it anytime from now, till I let you know that the file is ready for delivery.
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@Fianna payment is on its way. ^_^ Thank you!
@Fianna payment is on its way. ^_^ Thank you!
UZ6dqn4.png
@Fianna
a slot plz!
about the new genes unlock need pay USD?If need I'll chose pay USD:)
and I want a slot for Halloween bottles>.<
@Fianna
a slot plz!
about the new genes unlock need pay USD?If need I'll chose pay USD:)
and I want a slot for Halloween bottles>.<
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
@nonaline

No problem!
I'm afraid new anything that I have to create from scratch is USD/real world currency only.
Halloween bottle is a go :>

If you're up for it, fill out the form on the first post, and in the notes section, let me know what the new genes are, and I'll give you a quote.
@nonaline

No problem!
I'm afraid new anything that I have to create from scratch is USD/real world currency only.
Halloween bottle is a go :>

If you're up for it, fill out the form on the first post, and in the notes section, let me know what the new genes are, and I'll give you a quote.
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@Fianna [b]FR ID:nonaline[/b] [b]PAYMENT METHOD:USD[/b] [b]BOTTLE Y/N:Y [/b] [b]BOTTLE MODEL/COLOR:HALLOWEEN R[/b] [b]BOTTLE SPARKLES Y/N:Y[/b] [b]GENERATE DRAGON CODE:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43096412] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/430965/43096412_350.png[/img] [/url][/b] [b]ADDITIONAL NOTES:[/b]Ice Rare, new genes ,and could you change to round eyes like Skydancer?and could I have a round eyes and normal eyes version? if need additional charges then not. [b]FR ID:nonaline[/b] [b]PAYMENT METHOD:USD[/b] [b]BOTTLE Y/N:Y [/b] [b]BOTTLE MODEL/COLOR:HALLOWEEN R[/b] [b]BOTTLE SPARKLES Y/N:Y[/b] [b]GENERATE DRAGON CODE: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35413498] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354135/35413498_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]ADDITIONAL NOTES:no Tertiary Genes plz! and could I have a round eyes and normal eyes version? if need additional charges then not. [/b]
@Fianna
FR ID:nonaline
PAYMENT METHOD:USD
BOTTLE Y/N:Y
BOTTLE MODEL/COLOR:HALLOWEEN R
BOTTLE SPARKLES Y/N:Y
GENERATE DRAGON CODE:
43096412_350.png

ADDITIONAL NOTES:Ice Rare, new genes ,and could you change to round eyes like Skydancer?and could I have a round eyes and normal eyes version?
if need additional charges then not.

FR ID:nonaline
PAYMENT METHOD:USD
BOTTLE Y/N:Y
BOTTLE MODEL/COLOR:HALLOWEEN R
BOTTLE SPARKLES Y/N:Y
GENERATE DRAGON CODE:

35413498_350.png

ADDITIONAL NOTES:no Tertiary Genes plz!
and could I have a round eyes and normal eyes version?
if need additional charges then not.

tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
@nonaline

So for the WC, I'll be creating Python, Morph and Ice Rare eyes
For Imp, I'll be creating Poison and Bee. And although I have runes available, you don't want me to include it on the dragon.

Base total without the creation of new genes, it would be 6.70 USD

The primary genes will probably take me the longest, so I would charge 2.50 each
For morph, 1.00
For Bee, 1.50
The eyes, .25 cents
So totalling for just the sponsoring, 7.75

Together, 14.45 USD

I wont charge you extra for changing the eyes to rounded. I can give you both :)
@nonaline

So for the WC, I'll be creating Python, Morph and Ice Rare eyes
For Imp, I'll be creating Poison and Bee. And although I have runes available, you don't want me to include it on the dragon.

Base total without the creation of new genes, it would be 6.70 USD

The primary genes will probably take me the longest, so I would charge 2.50 each
For morph, 1.00
For Bee, 1.50
The eyes, .25 cents
So totalling for just the sponsoring, 7.75

Together, 14.45 USD

I wont charge you extra for changing the eyes to rounded. I can give you both :)
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@Fianna it's fine!:3 thank you!
PM me your paypal?or you need my paypal email?
@Fianna it's fine!:3 thank you!
PM me your paypal?or you need my paypal email?
@nonaline

I'll PM it to you my link as I get close to finishing it.
Getting several new genes done will take me a bit of time. I'm gonna try to aim to have it done before the end of next week.
@nonaline

I'll PM it to you my link as I get close to finishing it.
Getting several new genes done will take me a bit of time. I'm gonna try to aim to have it done before the end of next week.
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
@fianna [b]FR ID:[/b]317353 [b]PAYMENT METHOD:[/b] Treasure [b]BOTTLE Y/N:[/b] Yes [b]BOTTLE MODEL/COLOR:[/b] Pumpkin bottle [b]BOTTLE SPARKLES Y/N:[/b] (sparkle and non-sparkle versions are both posted in the sample post) yes to sparkles [b]GENERATE DRAGON CODE:[/b][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=158&bodygene=22&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=22&wings=127&auth=ff71e3a3241d2d4e3da7a4704d3e625a2e42d890&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]ADDITIONAL NOTES:[/b] This is for the following special halloween project I'm working on so it'll be used on all the hatchling bios, please let me know if that isn't ok for any reason or if you want to be involved with the project http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2511709
@fianna

FR ID:317353
PAYMENT METHOD: Treasure
BOTTLE Y/N: Yes
BOTTLE MODEL/COLOR: Pumpkin bottle
BOTTLE SPARKLES Y/N: (sparkle and non-sparkle versions are both posted in the sample post) yes to sparkles
GENERATE DRAGON CODE:dragon?age=1&body=158&bodygene=22&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=22&wings=127&auth=ff71e3a3241d2d4e3da7a4704d3e625a2e42d890&dummyext=prev.png

ADDITIONAL NOTES: This is for the following special halloween project I'm working on so it'll be used on all the hatchling bios, please let me know if that isn't ok for any reason or if you want to be involved with the project http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2511709
tp1ZjdA.png
@Strikhedoniak

Thanks for the interest!
I must let you know, I don't have the genes on that dragon, which means I would have to create new art. I only reserve that for USD payments since it's time consuming.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
@Strikhedoniak

Thanks for the interest!
I must let you know, I don't have the genes on that dragon, which means I would have to create new art. I only reserve that for USD payments since it's time consuming.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10