Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Kenny's Tamagotchi derg shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60
@PolvereStellare @Dydomio @Knightess @ScienceGal8 @heartcrusher1 @birdfairy @DragonDraws @StarriannaFlare @Starstream @aetheric @Emordnilap @InkdemonCuddles @Kivetre @Frogata @ParadoxKAT @cedric @Effervessa @Enriana @Aeroden @Malace @ColoradoBlues @Ivypooll @RisingFlames @Matcha @platypus @Sharptooth1701 @Cerf @Geowlett @Mozzy @PandaK @Kyar @grapefruity @Emiline @AgentMaineMeta @PaxRomana @Rochambeau @Boltninja75 @AkiraCato @Araej @ShadyRabbit @Tarany @CelestialKestrel @Valishtu @VDestielV @Alcina @SweetToothArt @ColoradoBlues

I will be gone for the weekend but I decided to open reservation slots anyway. I'll probably get to work on them Sunday/Monday. Consider this a small, unofficial opening of the store before I make a bigger announcement next week. ;)
@PolvereStellare @Dydomio @Knightess @ScienceGal8 @heartcrusher1 @birdfairy @DragonDraws @StarriannaFlare @Starstream @aetheric @Emordnilap @InkdemonCuddles @Kivetre @Frogata @ParadoxKAT @cedric @Effervessa @Enriana @Aeroden @Malace @ColoradoBlues @Ivypooll @RisingFlames @Matcha @platypus @Sharptooth1701 @Cerf @Geowlett @Mozzy @PandaK @Kyar @grapefruity @Emiline @AgentMaineMeta @PaxRomana @Rochambeau @Boltninja75 @AkiraCato @Araej @ShadyRabbit @Tarany @CelestialKestrel @Valishtu @VDestielV @Alcina @SweetToothArt @ColoradoBlues

I will be gone for the weekend but I decided to open reservation slots anyway. I'll probably get to work on them Sunday/Monday. Consider this a small, unofficial opening of the store before I make a bigger announcement next week. ;)
tumblr_ooijx0IDl31wnxxc9o1_400.png Click for tamagotchi dragons! ->
(Ask me about art trades!)
rsceOsc.gif
I wish I could afford a tamagotchi one. One day I will be able to
I wish I could afford a tamagotchi one. One day I will be able to
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@kennythedoomer Could I reserve a slot? Just a regular one, not a Gold Chain. I'd like one for this boy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13233785] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132338/13233785_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Sprite:[/b] Snickering Skydancer - 50kt [b]Casing:[/b] X shaped shell [b]Primary:[/b] Iridescent 25kt [b]Secondary:[/b] Facet 25kt [b]Accent???:[/b] Just some swirlies and stuff (I leave it mostly up to you, I'm not after a huge amount) - 30kt [b]Charms:[/b] Lightning on a round white ish (like his wing feathers) disk (if thats ok, will pay extra) - 13kt if I've done my math correctly, it should come to 143,000kt?
@kennythedoomer

Could I reserve a slot? Just a regular one, not a Gold Chain.

I'd like one for this boy:

13233785_350.png

Sprite: Snickering Skydancer - 50kt
Casing: X shaped shell
Primary: Iridescent 25kt
Secondary: Facet 25kt
Accent???: Just some swirlies and stuff (I leave it mostly up to you, I'm not after a huge amount) - 30kt
Charms: Lightning on a round white ish (like his wing feathers) disk (if thats ok, will pay extra) - 13kt

if I've done my math correctly, it should come to 143,000kt?
@Frogata

Sure! c:
@Frogata

Sure! c:
rsceOsc.gif
@kennythedoomer

I'd like a regular slot please!
I'm sorry if I missed it somewhere, but how many can we order at once?
@kennythedoomer

I'd like a regular slot please!
I'm sorry if I missed it somewhere, but how many can we order at once?
KrmR2ZJ.png

platypus
she/her
+2 FR
@kennythedoomer can i get a regular slot for my dragon Winky? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29250189] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/292502/29250189_350.png[/img] [/url] Just a normal Tamagotchi Base + Sprite with a pink heart charm?
@kennythedoomer

can i get a regular slot for my dragon Winky?

29250189_350.png

Just a normal Tamagotchi Base + Sprite with a pink heart charm?
@kennythedoomer I'll take a reservation slot ! [b]Name:[/b] Dewey (Dragon), Araej (Me) [b]Dragon: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14005646] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140057/14005646_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Animation:[/b] The walking one [b]Charms:[/b] Light Flight charm, Yellow star charm, Pokeball [b]Additional information:[/b] Just the default Tamagotchi pls Can I pay the tamagotchi and charms in treasure, and the upgrade in gems :) I was going to just get the default but I'd like to support you since you're just starting out.
@kennythedoomer I'll take a reservation slot !

Name: Dewey (Dragon), Araej (Me)
Dragon:

14005646_350.png

Animation: The walking one

Charms: Light Flight charm, Yellow star charm, Pokeball

Additional information: Just the default Tamagotchi pls

Can I pay the tamagotchi and charms in treasure, and the upgrade in gems :) I was going to just get the default but I'd like to support you since you're just starting out.
8PTNkBq.png
@kennythedoomer
May i reserve a slot as well? :o

(sorry if you are subbed and didnt want pings, i didnt see anything about it. :x)
@kennythedoomer
May i reserve a slot as well? :o

(sorry if you are subbed and didnt want pings, i didnt see anything about it. :x)
OOIa5x2.png
@platypus
I haven't really set a limit yet. I'll say max.. 5 per person for now?

@VDestielV
Can do! That'll be 78k/93g~
Which sprite would you like for her though?

@Araej
Thank you so much!!
That'll be 58k and 60g, please. c:

I'll work on your dragons Sunday/Monday when I get back home. <3

@Valishtu
Sure you can. c:
@platypus
I haven't really set a limit yet. I'll say max.. 5 per person for now?

@VDestielV
Can do! That'll be 78k/93g~
Which sprite would you like for her though?

@Araej
Thank you so much!!
That'll be 58k and 60g, please. c:

I'll work on your dragons Sunday/Monday when I get back home. <3

@Valishtu
Sure you can. c:
rsceOsc.gif
@kennythedoomer I'd love to reserve a slot :D
@kennythedoomer I'd love to reserve a slot :D
uXWoEda.png