Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ Flourish Faes ~ closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@Fellefan

That sounds fair. If you have any trouble with horns, and need alternate angles or something, I can do that. I am pretty good at doing art, though my stuff does not normally sell since it is all traditional vs. digital.
@Fellefan

That sounds fair. If you have any trouble with horns, and need alternate angles or something, I can do that. I am pretty good at doing art, though my stuff does not normally sell since it is all traditional vs. digital.
ITFp185.gifplease click[.gif.gif
@Nekomancer77
it would actually be a bit helpful if you could try and sketch up the angle you think would fit my base! if you've got the time. ;u; but if you're busy, I can probably figure something out.
imo, I really like traditional! as long as one can take a good photo of it or have a scanner, I'd most times prefer traditional art over digital! I just think it ads much more character to it. ;u;
@Nekomancer77
it would actually be a bit helpful if you could try and sketch up the angle you think would fit my base! if you've got the time. ;u; but if you're busy, I can probably figure something out.
imo, I really like traditional! as long as one can take a good photo of it or have a scanner, I'd most times prefer traditional art over digital! I just think it ads much more character to it. ;u;
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan

Alright I shall get a sketch done right away. It will be nothing fancy. But should do the trick. I will bold the lines in the ink art.
@Fellefan

Alright I shall get a sketch done right away. It will be nothing fancy. But should do the trick. I will bold the lines in the ink art.
I'll have to get me one of these cute creations for a Fae of mine sometime :)
I'll have to get me one of these cute creations for a Fae of mine sometime :)
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@Fellefan

Sent in full payment for art commission for sibyl :)

@Fellefan

Sent in full payment for art commission for sibyl :)

@Fellefan [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=5801&tab=dragon&did=21507][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/216/21507_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Genes to add:[/b] n/a ((look at Anything Else below)) [b]Apparel to include:[/b] none [b]Anything else:[/b] If you could include his off-model markings ([url=http://67.media.tumblr.com/ad69751495634de299c3e56ac68beb2a/tumblr_o87t35eBcC1usw0wmo1_1280.jpg]X[/url] and [url=http://66.media.tumblr.com/25828be417d79d195301e99eec5896aa/tumblr_o83lidk1sN1usw0wmo1_500.png]X[/url]) that would be amazing, but[b] I understand if you can't or wont without a bribe![/b] If that is the case, please give him Jungle-color Underbelly gene If you could give him Arcane purple/pink-ish eyes, instead of Wind green, I would very much appreciate it ! - Thank you much, and please ping me if you accept my order?
@Fellefan

Dragon:
21507_350.png

Genes to add:
n/a
((look at Anything Else below))

Apparel to include:
none

Anything else:
If you could include his off-model markings (X and X) that would be amazing, but I understand if you can't or wont without a bribe! If that is the case, please give him Jungle-color Underbelly gene

If you could give him Arcane purple/pink-ish eyes, instead of Wind green, I would very much appreciate it !

-

Thank you much, and please ping me if you accept my order?
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
~ he/they ~
~ FR time + 0 ~
~ introvert ~
~ artist ~
~
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
9TTYsPU.pngtumblr_osymzb0x6C1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
@SpiritKin
if I see right, is that just a patch of green on the head, belly and tail tip? cuz if it's that simple I can do it for just 5g c:
and I can make the eyes arcane free of charge!
that would be 45g, please pay as soon as possible~
@SpiritKin
if I see right, is that just a patch of green on the head, belly and tail tip? cuz if it's that simple I can do it for just 5g c:
and I can make the eyes arcane free of charge!
that would be 45g, please pay as soon as possible~
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan add me to the pinglist? I currently have 13G, I'll get more and come back!
@Fellefan add me to the pinglist? I currently have 13G, I'll get more and come back!
tealsig_by_themonochromequeen-datkzqc.png
@fellefan may I have a ping whenever the shop opens or closes? I'd love to order like a million of these but I'm literally at 0 gems so im definitely gonna order once ive built up the willpower to not spend 40 gems on other stuff :D
@fellefan may I have a ping whenever the shop opens or closes? I'd love to order like a million of these but I'm literally at 0 gems so im definitely gonna order once ive built up the willpower to not spend 40 gems on other stuff :D
Clan Lore
@Fellefan [b]Dragon:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31120/3111964_350.png[/img] [b]Genes to add:[/b] Blue Basic, Azure Peregrine, Sky Basic [b]Apparel to include:[/b] Could you do Leather neck wrap, leather wing wrap, leather chest wrap, leather tail wrap, leather leg wrap and woodland headband? If not then no apparel will be fine =) [b]Anything else:[/b] Nope ^.^
@Fellefan
Dragon:
3111964_350.png
Genes to add:
Blue Basic, Azure Peregrine, Sky Basic
Apparel to include:
Could you do Leather neck wrap, leather wing wrap, leather chest wrap, leather tail wrap, leather leg wrap and woodland headband? If not then no apparel will be fine =)
Anything else:
Nope ^.^
frbanner2_by_ninjakt-da8czme.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19