Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ Flourish Faes ~ closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Fellefan

Oh my goodness, he's perfect! Thank you so much!
@Fellefan

Oh my goodness, he's perfect! Thank you so much!
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@Fellefan [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20170450] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201705/20170450_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes to add:[/b] Poison, Toxin, Glimmer [b]Apparel to include:[/b] * can I discuss with you? Do you think she'd be cuter with the pirate cap, Alchemist Eyewear, or nothing? Cuteness is the name of the game here <3 she is a mischievous thieving cake-stealing glitter hoarder. Just in case it helps :D [b]Anything else:[/b] I know you don't do accents, but would it be possible please to make the spots on the ends of her wings gold? Just because the black of poison on her wingtips doesn't look as good as she does with the accent making them gold? :) Edit: See how dull she looks without it? :(( She must shine! :P [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=45&bodygene=11&breed=1&element=8&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=10&winggene=12&wings=45&auth=53c6382eebe217d5f6bec58a9dd2edf18c9c7a7b&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Fellefan
Dragon:
20170450_350.png

Genes to add: Poison, Toxin, Glimmer
Apparel to include: * can I discuss with you? Do you think she'd be cuter with the pirate cap, Alchemist Eyewear, or nothing? Cuteness is the name of the game here <3 she is a mischievous thieving cake-stealing glitter hoarder. Just in case it helps :D
Anything else: I know you don't do accents, but would it be possible please to make the spots on the ends of her wings gold? Just because the black of poison on her wingtips doesn't look as good as she does with the accent making them gold? :)
Edit: See how dull she looks without it? :(( She must shine! :P
dragon?age=1&body=45&bodygene=11&breed=1&element=8&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=10&winggene=12&wings=45&auth=53c6382eebe217d5f6bec58a9dd2edf18c9c7a7b&dummyext=prev.png
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@CatkinStarchild
ooh I'd deff say she's the cutest with the hat! :'D or nothing. xD but since I don't like making hats and I am kind bad at them, I'd have to charge 40g for that. ; ;
and the wing tips; sure can do! ^u^no extra charge for that ofc, it's just a recolor. xD
so, was it only the hat? in that case it's a total of 80g. c:
@CatkinStarchild
ooh I'd deff say she's the cutest with the hat! :'D or nothing. xD but since I don't like making hats and I am kind bad at them, I'd have to charge 40g for that. ; ;
and the wing tips; sure can do! ^u^no extra charge for that ofc, it's just a recolor. xD
so, was it only the hat? in that case it's a total of 80g. c:
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan sure, I can't blame you, but since you don't like doing them and it'd be certainly hard as anything, could you tell me how much it might be just to do her Ornate Gold Necklace instead? :) and I'm super glad about the wing tips, it just wouldn't be the same :P :D
@Fellefan sure, I can't blame you, but since you don't like doing them and it'd be certainly hard as anything, could you tell me how much it might be just to do her Ornate Gold Necklace instead? :) and I'm super glad about the wing tips, it just wouldn't be the same :P :D
[/url]
@CatkinStarchild
no hat? no problem! ;u; I prefer that hehe..
that necklace would only be 20g. c:
@CatkinStarchild
no hat? no problem! ;u; I prefer that hehe..
that necklace would only be 20g. c:
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan *internal struggles*
@Fellefan *internal struggles*
[/url]
@Fellefan okay! :D I'm good, hats are hella hard I'm sure and frankly she is only wearing the hat for halloween trick or treating purposes <3 I would like to order her with necklace only, please? :) Is that 60g?
@Fellefan okay! :D I'm good, hats are hella hard I'm sure and frankly she is only wearing the hat for halloween trick or treating purposes <3 I would like to order her with necklace only, please? :) Is that 60g?
[/url]
@CatkinStarchild
okidoki, sure can do! ^u^
and yes, that'd be 60g. ;u;
@CatkinStarchild
okidoki, sure can do! ^u^
and yes, that'd be 60g. ;u;
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17323593] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173236/17323593_350.png[/img] [/url] Sibyl [b]Genes to add:[/b]Cherub, Shimmer, glimmer [b]Apparel to include:[/b] (If apparel is too complex let us know.) Pale roundhorn, Celadon filet, Celadon silk scarf [b]Anything else:[/b]
@Fellefan
Dragon:

17323593_350.png

Sibyl

Genes to add:Cherub, Shimmer, glimmer

Apparel to include:
(If apparel is too complex let us know.)
Pale roundhorn, Celadon filet, Celadon silk scarf
Anything else:
ITFp185.gifplease click[.gif.gif
@Nekomancer77
hm, I think I could make those horns, but it'd have to be tested..
would it be alright if I took 30g for the horns and 20g for the scarf and fillet (10 etch)?
it would be a total of 90g.
let me know if it's too pricey~
@Nekomancer77
hm, I think I could make those horns, but it'd have to be tested..
would it be alright if I took 30g for the horns and 20g for the scarf and fillet (10 etch)?
it would be a total of 90g.
let me know if it's too pricey~
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints