Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ Flourish Faes ~ closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Fellefan
Then we'll say 90g plus a cape ;3
@Fellefan
Then we'll say 90g plus a cape ;3
6ztfg79.gif W3p3Kzz.png
+9hrs
Wishlist
@TooTicki
sweet! :'D send the payment and I shall hopefully have it finished by tomorrow! (super late atm)
@TooTicki
sweet! :'D send the payment and I shall hopefully have it finished by tomorrow! (super late atm)
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan
I'll send it over right now and take as much time you need. ^^ I am actually heading to bed myself (it's midnight where I live) so I wouldn't be around to appreciate it until tomorrow either way ;)
@Fellefan
I'll send it over right now and take as much time you need. ^^ I am actually heading to bed myself (it's midnight where I live) so I wouldn't be around to appreciate it until tomorrow either way ;)
6ztfg79.gif W3p3Kzz.png
+9hrs
Wishlist
@TooTicki
haha yeh I just saw we're both +9h xD we need to go to bed..
@TooTicki
haha yeh I just saw we're both +9h xD we need to go to bed..
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@HiddenGalaxy here
@HiddenGalaxy here
ytF7ngA.png
@Fellefan [b]Dragon:[/b] Chetumal [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27332913] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/273330/27332913_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes to add:[/b] Iridescent/Shimmer/Underbelly [b]Apparel to include:[/b] None! [b]Anything else:[/b] Do you mind if I use this on a couple of my subspecies dragons? With a link back to you, of course!
@Fellefan
Dragon: Chetumal

27332913_350.png

Genes to add: Iridescent/Shimmer/Underbelly
Apparel to include: None!
Anything else: Do you mind if I use this on a couple of my subspecies dragons? With a link back to you, of course!
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@AardRinn
sure thing! ^u^ that'd be 60g please~
oh ofc, you may use it where ever! ;u; with link to me ofc xD thank you <3
@AardRinn
sure thing! ^u^ that'd be 60g please~
oh ofc, you may use it where ever! ;u; with link to me ofc xD thank you <3
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan Awesome - this looks so cool! Out of curiosity, would it be possible to get an edit of it with Shadow eyes and the hat and scarf from this guy, or would that have to be an entirely new dragon? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24390141] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243902/24390141_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd be happy to pay whatever the apparel rate is + for changing the eyes, but it's a little out of my price range if you'd have to redo the whole dragon. Just let me know if you'd be willing + for how much? Either way, thank you so much - these guys look amazing, and I love how deep the colors came out!
@Fellefan

Awesome - this looks so cool!

Out of curiosity, would it be possible to get an edit of it with Shadow eyes and the hat and scarf from this guy, or would that have to be an entirely new dragon?

24390141_350.png

I'd be happy to pay whatever the apparel rate is + for changing the eyes, but it's a little out of my price range if you'd have to redo the whole dragon. Just let me know if you'd be willing + for how much?

Either way, thank you so much - these guys look amazing, and I love how deep the colors came out!
@AardRinn
well since I have it just made, sure thing! c: I'm super bad at hats, so I'd have to charge 40g for that. I already have that scarf made, along with the scars if you'd like them too! they'd both be free ofc since they're already made.
but he have arcane eyes, would you like shadow instead or?..

so I'd like to get at least 50g if that's alright? ;u;
@AardRinn
well since I have it just made, sure thing! c: I'm super bad at hats, so I'd have to charge 40g for that. I already have that scarf made, along with the scars if you'd like them too! they'd both be free ofc since they're already made.
but he have arcane eyes, would you like shadow instead or?..

so I'd like to get at least 50g if that's alright? ;u;
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan - him with the scars, scarf + hat for 50G sounds perfect! And yeah, with arcane eyes - I am so bad with them vs. shadow; I have another pair that are both Shadow whose lore is entirely arcane-based and who are just gonna stay that way forever.

Sending it now!
@Fellefan - him with the scars, scarf + hat for 50G sounds perfect! And yeah, with arcane eyes - I am so bad with them vs. shadow; I have another pair that are both Shadow whose lore is entirely arcane-based and who are just gonna stay that way forever.

Sending it now!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19