Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pidgeot SDs- Closed indefinitely
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
@StarNinja @DecemberStar @IridaceaeSorry all for the delayed response- work has been eating my free time and I actually have to get to bed, but I was able to pop on and write a quick note before then; I'll be responding to your questions come Thursday, when I actually have a day off of work. I've been pretty sparse on here for the last few weeks and only popping on to feed my dragons for the most part, but I will get back to you then. I have another long day and I didn't want you guys to think I had dropped off the face of the earth or anything, I promise! X_X but I will get to your questions more thoroughly then.
@StarNinja @DecemberStar @IridaceaeSorry all for the delayed response- work has been eating my free time and I actually have to get to bed, but I was able to pop on and write a quick note before then; I'll be responding to your questions come Thursday, when I actually have a day off of work. I've been pretty sparse on here for the last few weeks and only popping on to feed my dragons for the most part, but I will get back to you then. I have another long day and I didn't want you guys to think I had dropped off the face of the earth or anything, I promise! X_X but I will get to your questions more thoroughly then.
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@Icystorm @micahjaguar @Emberglo @StarlitFire @Danizaurs @Iridaceae @Starninja @DecemberStar @kirkfan2255 @DancingTreeFrog

Hey, everyone. I want to apologize for the extended delay. Life has hit me pretty hard these last few months, and I haven’t had much time for FR or my art.
TL;DR version of it: I'm giving all of you refunds for your orders and closing the shop indefinitely. I'm sorry it took so long to contact you all and send this message. I do feel horribly about taking so long and I did really want to try and complete these, but at this point, so many things have gotten in the way of me completing these adoptables that it is no longer healthy for me to attempt to finish them.

If you want to know the reasons:
My real life job has become much more hectic with new management/them purposefully understaffing each day to the point I come home exhausted. This hasn't been particularly great on my mental or physical health (my job involves me standing for extended periods of time on my feet). This is part of the reason I've been checking in on FR less and less as time goes, and my spoons for hobbies and leisure activities has become more limited. My computer is also getting older and I desperately needed an upgrade, since several times I would be working on something or even just browsing the web and it would bluescreen on me- but even with a new computer I've had issues getting my drawing tablet hooked up and my files transferred properly over. Thankfully the files themselves weren't lost, but I am having trouble with my brand new external harddrive not working.

Finally, my uncle recently passed away, which has been difficult for me and my family. Trying to work through all of this has become exceptionally detrimental to my mental health.
I am truly, very sorry. This has been weighing on me heavily and I’d like to resolve it as soon as possible for the sake of everyone involved.

As a final footnote, I'll be leaving the orders up here. Should I ever come back to this shop, which I absolutely cannot promise at this time, I'll work through the orders before opening back up as a final apology to those who have waited so long for these. Keep in mind I very well may never open these back up, but this is merely in the case that I do find the energy when life gets a little less...like this. I do really enjoy these adopts and seeing other people's dragons, but with everything going on in my life I really can’t continue to maintain the shop

Thank you for your understanding; I'll be sending out the refunds over the next few days. Let me know if any of you have any questions or concerns.
@Icystorm @micahjaguar @Emberglo @StarlitFire @Danizaurs @Iridaceae @Starninja @DecemberStar @kirkfan2255 @DancingTreeFrog

Hey, everyone. I want to apologize for the extended delay. Life has hit me pretty hard these last few months, and I haven’t had much time for FR or my art.
TL;DR version of it: I'm giving all of you refunds for your orders and closing the shop indefinitely. I'm sorry it took so long to contact you all and send this message. I do feel horribly about taking so long and I did really want to try and complete these, but at this point, so many things have gotten in the way of me completing these adoptables that it is no longer healthy for me to attempt to finish them.

If you want to know the reasons:
My real life job has become much more hectic with new management/them purposefully understaffing each day to the point I come home exhausted. This hasn't been particularly great on my mental or physical health (my job involves me standing for extended periods of time on my feet). This is part of the reason I've been checking in on FR less and less as time goes, and my spoons for hobbies and leisure activities has become more limited. My computer is also getting older and I desperately needed an upgrade, since several times I would be working on something or even just browsing the web and it would bluescreen on me- but even with a new computer I've had issues getting my drawing tablet hooked up and my files transferred properly over. Thankfully the files themselves weren't lost, but I am having trouble with my brand new external harddrive not working.

Finally, my uncle recently passed away, which has been difficult for me and my family. Trying to work through all of this has become exceptionally detrimental to my mental health.
I am truly, very sorry. This has been weighing on me heavily and I’d like to resolve it as soon as possible for the sake of everyone involved.

As a final footnote, I'll be leaving the orders up here. Should I ever come back to this shop, which I absolutely cannot promise at this time, I'll work through the orders before opening back up as a final apology to those who have waited so long for these. Keep in mind I very well may never open these back up, but this is merely in the case that I do find the energy when life gets a little less...like this. I do really enjoy these adopts and seeing other people's dragons, but with everything going on in my life I really can’t continue to maintain the shop

Thank you for your understanding; I'll be sending out the refunds over the next few days. Let me know if any of you have any questions or concerns.
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
Well, I am horribly disappointed but I do understand. Your health and sanity come first.
If you ever come back to do these, I will be thrilled. I think they are beautiful and I was so happy to finally have made the list. Know that I will eagerly return the funds if you ever change your mind. I'm in tears now - selfish of me I know. But ... that's life I guess.
Well, I am horribly disappointed but I do understand. Your health and sanity come first.
If you ever come back to do these, I will be thrilled. I think they are beautiful and I was so happy to finally have made the list. Know that I will eagerly return the funds if you ever change your mind. I'm in tears now - selfish of me I know. But ... that's life I guess.
mM2VM9X.png
@crateshya That is very unfortunate to hear, I too know how life's rollercoaster can be quite cruel sometimes. But trust me, life will get better <3 If you ever return to these, definitely let me know. Mental health always comes first :)

Also might I suggest adding user ID numbers? In case someone changes their username, if you ever come back to these, you'll be able to find them.
@crateshya That is very unfortunate to hear, I too know how life's rollercoaster can be quite cruel sometimes. But trust me, life will get better <3 If you ever return to these, definitely let me know. Mental health always comes first :)

Also might I suggest adding user ID numbers? In case someone changes their username, if you ever come back to these, you'll be able to find them.
8G9Vnvx.gif
@crateshya *hugs* I hope life throws you a break. They all sound awful. Take care of yourself.
@crateshya *hugs* I hope life throws you a break. They all sound awful. Take care of yourself.
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@crateshya

So Sad... But I do understand... I am sorry for your loss... Please take care of yourself and remember to breathe, I get told that all the time...

If you ever come back I would love to be pinged.... Thank You
@crateshya

So Sad... But I do understand... I am sorry for your loss... Please take care of yourself and remember to breathe, I get told that all the time...

If you ever come back I would love to be pinged.... Thank You
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

@crateshya

Sorry to hear that life has been so hard on you recently, but glad you're taking care of yourself. Hope things turn around for you soon ~
@crateshya

Sorry to hear that life has been so hard on you recently, but glad you're taking care of yourself. Hope things turn around for you soon ~
29-BDCFFE-D218-4-E4-E-BB29-905799-B62147.pngxMU1mPR.png_____________________________________XxGLrQl.png
I'm sorry to hear life has been hard recently. I dont know how you wanted to refund USD orders, but I'd be good with usd, gems, or treasure. Whichever is easiest for you.
I'm sorry to hear life has been hard recently. I dont know how you wanted to refund USD orders, but I'd be good with usd, gems, or treasure. Whichever is easiest for you.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@crateshya Sorry to hear about the stress you've been under. I really hope you start to feel better soon. If you ever have time for massage, meditation, and/or exercise, they really help!!! I wish you all the best and would love to be added to your pinglist if you ever return. Your art is beautiful. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=309955] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3100/309955_350.png[/img] [/url]
@crateshya

Sorry to hear about the stress you've been under. I really hope you start to feel better soon. If you ever have time for massage, meditation, and/or exercise, they really help!!! I wish you all the best and would love to be added to your pinglist if you ever return. Your art is beautiful.

309955_350.png
T3u4zFz.png
@crateshya wow these are beautiful (saw them on one of the main characters from BSK'21 CYOA)

I hope life is much better now!
If you ever decide to do these adopts again, you've got another willing customer here!
@crateshya wow these are beautiful (saw them on one of the main characters from BSK'21 CYOA)

I hope life is much better now!
If you ever decide to do these adopts again, you've got another willing customer here!
qDkA25S.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47