Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pidgeot SDs- Closed indefinitely
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
Oh my gosh these are gorgeous! *-*

Before I go on to order I wished to know how much this accent would add to the price in treasure?
Oh my gosh these are gorgeous! *-*

Before I go on to order I wished to know how much this accent would add to the price in treasure?
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
@Aava Thank you!! :> I worked really hard on this one ahaha sob Well since it's on the leather part of the wing, I have to convert it to fit on the feathers. I did an extremely quick and sloppy mock up to give you an idea of what it'd look like :o [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/ikusume/sdacc1sm.png[/img] If something like that works for you, I could take 150kt to sponsor it, as it does have a lot of little details with the astrology clock to shade and color, not to mention the little constellations I'd put on it as well. What a nice accent btw A+ good stuff!
@Aava Thank you!! :> I worked really hard on this one ahaha sob

Well since it's on the leather part of the wing, I have to convert it to fit on the feathers. I did an extremely quick and sloppy mock up to give you an idea of what it'd look like :o

sdacc1sm.png

If something like that works for you, I could take 150kt to sponsor it, as it does have a lot of little details with the astrology clock to shade and color, not to mention the little constellations I'd put on it as well. What a nice accent btw A+ good stuff!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
That sounds good :) And thank you, I was real lucky to find that accent :D [b]Username:[/b] Aava [b]Dragon:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10336390] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/103364/10336390_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Complete Genes:[/b] Cherub / Peregrine / Spines [b]Sponsoring Gene?:[/b] N/A [b]Arcane Festival Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Accent/Skin:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Apparel?:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Accent/Skin?:[/b] [skin=14046] [b]Pidgeot Crest Change?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Eye Marking:[/b] N/A [b]Shadow Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Line Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Additional notes:[/b] Nopes [b]Total Level Cost:[/b] 230kt
That sounds good :) And thank you, I was real lucky to find that accent :D

Username: Aava

Dragon:
10336390_350.png

Complete Genes: Cherub / Peregrine / Spines

Sponsoring Gene?: N/A

Arcane Festival Apparel: N/A

Complete Apparel: N/A

Complete Accent/Skin: N/A

Sponsoring Apparel?: N/A

Sponsoring Accent/Skin?:

Pidgeot Crest Change?: N/A

Pidgeot Eye Marking: N/A

Shadow Layer Color: N/A

Line Layer Color: N/A

Additional notes: Nopes

Total Level Cost: 230kt
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
[b]Username:[/b] Birdskull [b]Dragon:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20331630] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/203317/20331630_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Complete Genes:[/b] cherub/butterfly/spines [b]Sponsoring Gene?:[/b] N./A [b]Arcane Festival Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Accent/Skin:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Apparel?:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Accent/Skin?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Crest Change?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Eye Marking:[/b] N/A [b]Shadow Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Line Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Additional notes:[/b] Please ping the owner of this dragon,[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=26035] ixris[/url], upon completion. This is a gift for her. [b]Total Level Cost:[/b] I have a Youngest God and Celestian Shimmer chest currently valued at 34k and 43k respectively, which I would like to pay with. That leaves 3k.
Username: Birdskull
Dragon:
20331630_350.png

Complete Genes: cherub/butterfly/spines
Sponsoring Gene?: N./A
Complete Apparel: N/A
Sponsoring Accent/Skin?: N/A
Additional notes: Please ping the owner of this dragon, ixris, upon completion. This is a gift for her.

Total Level Cost: I have a Youngest God and Celestian Shimmer chest currently valued at 34k and 43k respectively, which I would like to pay with. That leaves 3k.
[b]Username:[/b]Blizoria [b]Dragon:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20113002] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201131/20113002_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Complete Genes:[/b]Iridecent, Shimmer, can you do contour instead of the circuit [b]Sponsoring Gene?:[/b] N/A [b]Arcane Festival Apparel:[/b] Archivist Spellscroll I dont have it yet but it looks cool. [b]Complete Apparel:[/b] Luminous Leg Guards and Cosmologist Fieldtools [b]Complete Accent/Skin:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Apparel?:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Accent/Skin?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Crest Change?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Eye Marking:[/b] N/A [b]Shadow Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Line Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Additional notes:[/b] [b]Total Level Cost:[/b] 86,000 T I think thats right. Let me know if I miss anyone. Thanks Base 80k+apparel x3 6k =86k
Username:Blizoria
Dragon:
20113002_350.png

Complete Genes:Iridecent, Shimmer, can you do contour instead of the circuit
Sponsoring Gene?: N/A
Arcane Festival Apparel: Archivist Spellscroll I dont have it yet but it looks cool.
Complete Apparel: Luminous Leg Guards and Cosmologist Fieldtools
Sponsoring Accent/Skin?: N/A
Additional notes:

Total Level Cost: 86,000 T I think thats right. Let me know if I miss anyone. Thanks
Base 80k+apparel x3 6k =86k
jyoV0R5.pngk5Bqzwg.pngYpi7anQ.pngkDGtg6p.png
How much would it be to sponsor this accent?
How much would it be to sponsor this accent?
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
oh jeez i hope i read everything right and did this properly [b]Username:[/b]Trachynhawb [b]Dragon:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8125987] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/81260/8125987_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Complete Genes:[/b]Iridescent/Shimmer/Gembond [b]Sponsoring Gene?:[/b]N/A [b]Arcane Festival Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Apparel:[/b]N/A [b]Complete Accent/Skin:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Apparel?:[/b] Blue birdskull necklace, black tulip lei, pale roundhorns [b]Sponsoring Accent/Skin?:[/b] Apprenticeship [b]Pidgeot Crest Change?:[/b] yes, slate please [b]Pidgeot Eye Marking:[/b] N/A [b]Shadow Layer Color:[/b]N/A [b]Line Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Total Level Cost:[/b] not sure what the final total is going to be
oh jeez i hope i read everything right and did this properly

Username:Trachynhawb
Dragon:
8125987_350.png

Complete Genes:Iridescent/Shimmer/Gembond
Sponsoring Gene?:N/A
Complete Apparel:N/A
Sponsoring Apparel?: Blue birdskull necklace, black tulip lei, pale roundhorns
Sponsoring Accent/Skin?: Apprenticeship
Pidgeot Crest Change?: yes, slate please
Shadow Layer Color:N/A

Total Level Cost: not sure what the final total is going to be
F3d7DSl.png
:0 Lots of pings! (Can I also just say I rly like how this went in alphabetical order by usernames? I rly do.)

@Aava Everything looks good! Please send along payment via 1-Way CR and I'll get started on your adoptable!

@Birdskull Everything looks good! Please send along the two chests and 3kt via 1-Way CR and I'll get started on your friend's adoptable :> Would you also like a ping on completion?

@Blizoria I can do Contour instead of Circuit, yes! But both the Archivist Spellscroll and the Cosmologist Fieldtools are Arcane apparel, so they're free! Your total is 82,000t or other applicable form of payment. Please send along payment via 1-Way CR and I'll get started on it!

@Icystorm Oooooh Blossoming Peacock! That's an accent I luv tbh. But there's two ways we can go about this I think. The first option would be treated more like the accent- I'd just do the feathers stemming from just parts of the wings, and I'd say 200,000t. However, the second part may interest you- but it would cost the full 375,000t. I'd erase the tail feathers and give a full peacock tail, on top of the accent edits above.

I did a little doodle of each to kind of give you an idea. Given it's a peacock and I do have the tail space for it it'd be a shame not to offer the tail feathers too! :0

@Trachynhawb It does look in order! Here's your final cost.

Base-80kt
Blue Birdskull Necklace- 15kt
Black Tulip Lei- 25kt
Pale Roundhorns- 25kt
Apprenticeship- There's a lot of little details involved with this accent so I'd say 220kt
Sole Crest Change-2kt
Total Cost: 367kt or other applicable payment.

If that would be acceptable for you, please let me know and send along payment via 1-Way CR! I'll get started as soon as I can on it, but you got a few other folks ahead of you :>
:0 Lots of pings! (Can I also just say I rly like how this went in alphabetical order by usernames? I rly do.)

@Aava Everything looks good! Please send along payment via 1-Way CR and I'll get started on your adoptable!

@Birdskull Everything looks good! Please send along the two chests and 3kt via 1-Way CR and I'll get started on your friend's adoptable :> Would you also like a ping on completion?

@Blizoria I can do Contour instead of Circuit, yes! But both the Archivist Spellscroll and the Cosmologist Fieldtools are Arcane apparel, so they're free! Your total is 82,000t or other applicable form of payment. Please send along payment via 1-Way CR and I'll get started on it!

@Icystorm Oooooh Blossoming Peacock! That's an accent I luv tbh. But there's two ways we can go about this I think. The first option would be treated more like the accent- I'd just do the feathers stemming from just parts of the wings, and I'd say 200,000t. However, the second part may interest you- but it would cost the full 375,000t. I'd erase the tail feathers and give a full peacock tail, on top of the accent edits above.

I did a little doodle of each to kind of give you an idea. Given it's a peacock and I do have the tail space for it it'd be a shame not to offer the tail feathers too! :0

@Trachynhawb It does look in order! Here's your final cost.

Base-80kt
Blue Birdskull Necklace- 15kt
Black Tulip Lei- 25kt
Pale Roundhorns- 25kt
Apprenticeship- There's a lot of little details involved with this accent so I'd say 220kt
Sole Crest Change-2kt
Total Cost: 367kt or other applicable payment.

If that would be acceptable for you, please let me know and send along payment via 1-Way CR! I'll get started as soon as I can on it, but you got a few other folks ahead of you :>
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya sounds perfect! what is your treasure to gem rate?
@crateshya sounds perfect! what is your treasure to gem rate?
F3d7DSl.png
@Trachynhawb My gem rate is 1:880t!
@Trachynhawb My gem rate is 1:880t!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47