Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~UoS Pixeldopts~ (closed)
1 2 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253
@UserOfShadows I'd love to stay on your pinglist for the time being. I love your adopts and want to be able to add to my collection whenever you are able and ready to open up again.

@UserOfShadows I'd love to stay on your pinglist for the time being. I love your adopts and want to be able to add to my collection whenever you are able and ready to open up again.

Z7cgb70.png
Please take as much time as you need to figure out the laptop/pricing stuff, and of course as much time as you need beyond that. We can stand to wait [emoji=aether laughing size=1] Self care is underrated!
Please take as much time as you need to figure out the laptop/pricing stuff, and of course as much time as you need beyond that. We can stand to wait Self care is underrated!
ZxLRmnP.gif ?8R7_b=party.png PFHZ0k5.gif
Wow - sounds like a real pita. I hope things get better for you. Sending good thoughts.
Wow - sounds like a real pita. I hope things get better for you. Sending good thoughts.
mM2VM9X.png
Hello! Could I be added to the pinglist please? Your pixels are STUNNING and I'd like to order in the future, take as much time as you need to get things sorted out, sending good vibes as well!
Hello! Could I be added to the pinglist please? Your pixels are STUNNING and I'd like to order in the future, take as much time as you need to get things sorted out, sending good vibes as well!
AETHER_BEANS_-PlantVash.png
> Treasure Frenzy [PQ]
> G1 dragon list
+5 hours ahead of FR time
He/They menace
Adult
ll0CfnD.png
a2e1ae1baf2f2f8b720795dea9e4be1e5df6fba7.png
@UserOfShadows I'd like to be removed from the pinglist please. i dont play this game hardly enough at all anymore and especially not enough to afford any 1-mil pixel adopts/ychs. Nonetheless i wish you the best in things turning around for you and no need to apologize to anyone on the internet for having a life.
@UserOfShadows I'd like to be removed from the pinglist please. i dont play this game hardly enough at all anymore and especially not enough to afford any 1-mil pixel adopts/ychs. Nonetheless i wish you the best in things turning around for you and no need to apologize to anyone on the internet for having a life.
Could I be removed from the pinglist please? I don't know when I'll be active again.
Could I be removed from the pinglist please? I don't know when I'll be active again.
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
@UserOfShadows Hello :D I'm interested in being on your pinglists if you're still on, for when you might open up again! :3c
@UserOfShadows Hello :D I'm interested in being on your pinglists if you're still on, for when you might open up again! :3c
SqnIrhs.png __2BBvY.gif
PRzJZ.gif
YFuOvu8.png 9QUfWsj.png dino-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif Celeana.gif
1 2 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253