Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC] Pixel Headshots
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Bump ~
Bump ~
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Hawktalon
These are cute, please ping me when you open!
@Hawktalon
These are cute, please ping me when you open!
322957f8b9cacc369600ca036b7a74cf85ddf5cf.gif
jonah + he/him + adult
#157379 + archives
@Hawktalon ping me when you open! Also, I would charge around 30-50kT for these. Very nice.
@Hawktalon ping me when you open! Also, I would charge around 30-50kT for these. Very nice.
@Hawktalon pinglist please :3
@Hawktalon pinglist please :3

call me dt
fr+10 | they/them | russian

english isn't my native language
so sorry about all my dumb mistakes!
item_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gif - fr tmblr
- main tmblr
- accents
- artshop
@Drominus @drownedtv

Added! Thanks for your interest. :)

@UtopianAngel

Hmm... I dunno. They would be almost fully hand done because I get confused whenever I try to recolor something, and each piece would have custom shading anyway due to apparel. The example piece I have took several days. Not all at once, granted, but I still feel 50k would be on the low end given the amount of work. I don't want to price myself out of the market, though. Would you think they would sell for 70kT?
@Drominus @drownedtv

Added! Thanks for your interest. :)

@UtopianAngel

Hmm... I dunno. They would be almost fully hand done because I get confused whenever I try to recolor something, and each piece would have custom shading anyway due to apparel. The example piece I have took several days. Not all at once, granted, but I still feel 50k would be on the low end given the amount of work. I don't want to price myself out of the market, though. Would you think they would sell for 70kT?
@Hawktalon !!!!! I love pixel adoptables. I'd love a ping for when you open please <3
@Hawktalon !!!!! I love pixel adoptables. I'd love a ping for when you open please <3
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
@Hawktalon

These are so cool! Ping me when you open please! :D
@Hawktalon

These are so cool! Ping me when you open please! :D
@CoyoteFlowers @Anneihilator

Ahh thank you guys! :D You're both on the list.
@CoyoteFlowers @Anneihilator

Ahh thank you guys! :D You're both on the list.
@Hawktalon maybe. I try selling stuff for 10kT and it doesn't sell, but some people would probably buy
@Hawktalon maybe. I try selling stuff for 10kT and it doesn't sell, but some people would probably buy
@Hawktalon

!!

I am deff very interested, and since these essentially look like commissions I think you could easily charge 100k+ or actual $$

like please dont undersell yourself I'm 100% willing to play artifracture for a few days to save up some treasure and get quality art

((add me to pinglist as well please?))
@Hawktalon

!!

I am deff very interested, and since these essentially look like commissions I think you could easily charge 100k+ or actual $$

like please dont undersell yourself I'm 100% willing to play artifracture for a few days to save up some treasure and get quality art

((add me to pinglist as well please?))
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
~ he/they ~
~ FR time + 0 ~
~ introvert ~
~ artist ~
~
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
9TTYsPU.pngtumblr_osymzb0x6C1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10