Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ♦ dt's accents ♦
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
[center][size=4][color=#336699]-♦ Welcome ♦-[/color][/size] [size=2]available & FAQ | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2270000#post_29214825]new progects[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2270000#post_29216249]hoard[/url] [/center] [center] [size=4][color=#336699]W[/color][/size][size=2]elcome to my little accent shop! here i lazy doing stuff and sometimes sell it i'm always glad to see my accents/skins on your dragons! feel free to send me links to your dergs which using my stuff <3 [/center] [size=4][color=#336699]N[/color][/size][size=2]ow available: [columns] [img]https://d.radikal.ru/d27/1806/f0/7758d3fbf1a4.png[/img] [nextcol][center] [b]Accent: Feast of Dawn[/b] [i]limited! 800g[/i] [/columns] [size=2][color=#336699]♦ HOW TO ORDER: just ping me with @drownedtv and tell me that u want to got a slot in the list above ^ . i working with pre-order system, so after all slots will be full - i'll ping everyone who grab it and say that u should send me gems using cr or private messages. after this i'll buy blueprints and print accent/skin. u will get your copie during week.[/size] [size=4][color=#336699]G[/color][/size][size=2]eneral pinglist: @/Bluetadamore @/Ffeion @/TxTiger @/Onikuma @/OverlordFreya @/shibadog @/Candace @/Elachu @/StayingBehind @/saltyscone @/MosaSun @/Harmonywish @/JackSpicer @/Deva @/Jahkailija @/pooses @/TheDrowned @/Being [/size] [size=4][color=#336699]G[/color][/size][size=2]asp pinglist: [/size] ------------ [size=4][color=#336699]T[/color][/size][size=2]hings u should know: [color=#336699]♦ i'm not a native speaker ♦ my gem ratio is 1:900/1:1000 ♦ i'm not bite! if you have any questions - dont be afraid to ask ♦ i dont do custom skins or accents ♦ mostly i working with pre-order system
-♦ Welcome ♦-
available & FAQ | new progects | hoard

Welcome to my little accent shop!
here i lazy doing stuff and sometimes sell it

i'm always glad to see my accents/skins on your dragons!
feel free to send me links to your dergs which using my stuff <3

Now available:

7758d3fbf1a4.png
Accent: Feast of Dawn
limited!
800g

♦ HOW TO ORDER: just ping me with @drownedtv and tell me that u want to got a slot in the list above ^ . i working with pre-order system, so after all slots will be full - i'll ping everyone who grab it and say that u should send me gems using cr or private messages. after this i'll buy blueprints and print accent/skin. u will get your copie during week.

General pinglist:
@/Bluetadamore @/Ffeion @/TxTiger @/Onikuma @/OverlordFreya @/shibadog @/Candace @/Elachu @/StayingBehind @/saltyscone @/MosaSun @/Harmonywish @/JackSpicer @/Deva @/Jahkailija @/pooses @/TheDrowned @/Being

Gasp pinglist:

Things u should know:

♦ i'm not a native speaker
♦ my gem ratio is 1:900/1:1000
♦ i'm not bite! if you have any questions - dont be afraid to ask
♦ i dont do custom skins or accents
♦ mostly i working with pre-order system

call me dt
fr+10 | they/them | russian

english isn't my native language
so sorry about all my dumb mistakes!
item_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gif - fr tmblr
- main tmblr
- accents
- artshop
[center][size=4][color=#336699]-♦ Next projects ♦-[/color][/size] [size=2][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2270000#post_2270000]available & FAQ[/url]| new progects | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2270000#post_29216249]hoard[/url] [/center] [size=4][color=#336699]H[/color][/size][size=2]ere i'll post spoilers for my next accent/skin projects! If you want to be pinged for an release of any of them-just tell about it. Also every user can pm me or ping in the tread and request any idea for an accent\skin. [center][size=2] Jupiter The Winged [img]https://d.radikal.ru/d42/1712/b6/869eb8b7adcd.png[/img] [img]pics come here[/img] [/center] [columns] [quote=project 1 pinglist][center][size=2] -♦ ♦ ♦- @/drownedtv @/drownedtv @/drownedtv -♦ ♦ ♦- [/quote] [nextcol] [quote=project 2 pinglist][center][size=2] -♦ ♦ ♦- @/drownedtv @/drownedtv @/drownedtv -♦ ♦ ♦- [/quote]
-♦ Next projects ♦-
available & FAQ| new progects | hoard

Here i'll post spoilers for my next accent/skin projects! If you want to be pinged for an release of any of them-just tell about it. Also every user can pm me or ping in the tread and request any idea for an accent\skin.

Jupiter The Winged
869eb8b7adcd.png
[img]pics come here[/img]

project 1 pinglist wrote:

-♦ ♦ ♦-

@/drownedtv
@/drownedtv
@/drownedtv

-♦ ♦ ♦-
project 2 pinglist wrote:

-♦ ♦ ♦-

@/drownedtv
@/drownedtv
@/drownedtv

-♦ ♦ ♦-

call me dt

- main tmblr
- accents
- artshop
[center][size=4][color=#336699]-♦ Hoard ♦-[/color][/size] [size=2][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2270000#post_2270000]available & FAQ[/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2270000#post_29214825]new progects[/url] | hoard [/center] [size=4][color=#336699]H[/color][/size][size=2]ere will be my little hoard of accent and skins i ever drew. You can found [i]status[/i], [i]number of copies[/i] and [i]cost[/i] of my works below. [columns][quote] [skin=24284] [size=2][b]status:[/b] retired [b]copies:[/b] 30 [b]cost:[/b] 800g[/quote] [nextcol][quote] [skin=24366] [size=2][b]status:[/b] retired 1 last copie on the AH [b]copies:[/b] 20 [b]cost:[/b] 630g[/quote] [nextcol][quote] [item=Accent: Ghost Manticore] [size=2][b]status:[/b] retired [b]copies:[/b] 30 [b]cost:[/b] 600g[/quote] [nextcol][quote] [skin=27046] [size=2][b]status:[/b] retired [b]copies:[/b] 10 [b]cost:[/b] 800g[/quote]
-♦ Hoard ♦-
available & FAQ| new progects | hoard

Here will be my little hoard of accent and skins i ever drew. You can found status, number of copies and cost of my works below.

Quote:

copies: 30
cost: 800g
Quote:

1 last copie on the AH
copies: 20
cost: 630g
Quote:

copies: 30
cost: 600g
Quote:

copies: 10
cost: 800g

call me dt

- main tmblr
- accents
- artshop
@drownedtv

heck, this is a gorgeous accent! unfortunately i don't have the money for it currently, but best of luck selling!

have you pinged g.a.s.p. yet?
@drownedtv

heck, this is a gorgeous accent! unfortunately i don't have the money for it currently, but best of luck selling!

have you pinged g.a.s.p. yet?

it's the end.

profileg1s for saleitem sales

please check my username before pinging; there's two i's in it!
@starblaziing
aw thank you for so nice things you say <3

nope, i'm very new in accent drawing and don't know what is it?... ugh
@starblaziing
aw thank you for so nice things you say <3

nope, i'm very new in accent drawing and don't know what is it?... ugh

call me dt

- main tmblr
- accents
- artshop
@drownedtv

it's the general accent and skin pinglist! a little confusing, but as long as you follow all the bolded instructions for accent makers you should be fine.
@drownedtv

it's the general accent and skin pinglist! a little confusing, but as long as you follow all the bolded instructions for accent makers you should be fine.

it's the end.

profileg1s for saleitem sales

please check my username before pinging; there's two i's in it!
@starblaziing
Thank you!
@starblaziing
Thank you!

call me dt

- main tmblr
- accents
- artshop