Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC] Pixel Headshots
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Xeronia

Wow, I completely forgot about this thread. Could have Added you to the pinglist! Thanks for your interest <3

@DracoLeo

Thank you! :) I'm not entirely sure yet how much I'd charge but the base price would probably be somewhere around 100kT. These would likely be entirely hand-done except for the head base since I work in a pretty low-tech program that doesn't have layers or anything like that and I'm really not competent enough to try and mess around with more complicated photoshop programs. That adds a lot to the time spent and therefore adds to the price.

Of course I'm not trying to price myself out of the market, so when I do open up shop I'll mess around with the price to see what people are willing to pay while still getting properly compensated for my time. There's a lot that goes into pricing art, that's one of the reasons I haven't actually gone through with this idea yet.
@Xeronia

Wow, I completely forgot about this thread. Could have Added you to the pinglist! Thanks for your interest <3

@DracoLeo

Thank you! :) I'm not entirely sure yet how much I'd charge but the base price would probably be somewhere around 100kT. These would likely be entirely hand-done except for the head base since I work in a pretty low-tech program that doesn't have layers or anything like that and I'm really not competent enough to try and mess around with more complicated photoshop programs. That adds a lot to the time spent and therefore adds to the price.

Of course I'm not trying to price myself out of the market, so when I do open up shop I'll mess around with the price to see what people are willing to pay while still getting properly compensated for my time. There's a lot that goes into pricing art, that's one of the reasons I haven't actually gone through with this idea yet.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Hawktalon
Yeah, I've been told my art was set too cheap when I tried not to overprice it, I know how you feel. Whenever you feel like opening, I'd like to be pinged! :D
@Hawktalon
Yeah, I've been told my art was set too cheap when I tried not to overprice it, I know how you feel. Whenever you feel like opening, I'd like to be pinged! :D
+3 FR time
Cheap dragons for sale!
I also do art and nest rentals :3
aaaaaahelloaaaaaaD1hGher.png 45vn8KS.gif 942fhpK.png
@DracoLeo

Will do. Thank you again! <3
@DracoLeo

Will do. Thank you again! <3
Bump ~
Bump ~
@Hawktalon Add me for guardians, please.
@Hawktalon Add me for guardians, please.
mlNVeHM.jpg
@DemonicDuchess

Wow, I should really keep a better eye on this thread. Added! Thanks for your interest. :)
@DemonicDuchess

Wow, I should really keep a better eye on this thread. Added! Thanks for your interest. :)
@Hawktalon

I'd like to be added to the pinglist as well! Your pixel art looks super lovely, so I'd definitely be interested if you ever offered them :0
@Hawktalon

I'd like to be added to the pinglist as well! Your pixel art looks super lovely, so I'd definitely be interested if you ever offered them :0
15587.png 16449.png 16453.png 28.png GtKO0cb.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
OcktuHh.png
@hawktalon can I also be added to the pinglist? I would want wildclaws.
@hawktalon can I also be added to the pinglist? I would want wildclaws.
@coolyiffer @Bogsneaky

Oh hello! It's been a long time since I've touched the idea (thanks, executive dysfunction), but given how much interest I've gotten I'm not abandoning it forever. So it will happen eventually! Thank you for posting, guys! I'm adding you both to the pinglist :D
@coolyiffer @Bogsneaky

Oh hello! It's been a long time since I've touched the idea (thanks, executive dysfunction), but given how much interest I've gotten I'm not abandoning it forever. So it will happen eventually! Thank you for posting, guys! I'm adding you both to the pinglist :D
may i be added to the Gaoler pinglist? c:
may i be added to the Gaoler pinglist? c:
Screen_Shot_2023-12-25_at_10.14.01_AM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10