Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC] Pixel Headshots
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Enkue

Haha I haven't touched this idea in literally three years but when I do get around to actually fleshing it out with more breeds, I'll ping you!
@Enkue

Haha I haven't touched this idea in literally three years but when I do get around to actually fleshing it out with more breeds, I'll ping you!
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
How much are these?
I would love to snag one if I have the treasure for it. ^^
How much are these?
I would love to snag one if I have the treasure for it. ^^
uJUjYix.png

mxk5Q9c.png sEBxtxA.png
if they are still open I'd love one :)
(cant see the examples but im sure their great!
if they are still open I'd love one :)
(cant see the examples but im sure their great!
pixelfishtank.gif King | They/It
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
@Robinthefoox

oooof July of 2019 >.< if you're still interested, I'll put you on the pinglist, though I have no idea if this will actually happen because it's been years since I've touched pixels.

EDIT: Not really sure about pricing yet because I haven't been serious about this project in years but a rough ballpark for the base price (no apparel, no accent, simple gradient background) is 700g/kT.

@nightfurypizza

This isn't an official sales thread, not yet. This is an interest thread for an idea I had yeeeeaaars ago. I haven't worked with pixel art in so long and I've been known to let art threads rot. But I'll ping you if I ever do open!

Since the program I use to make my pixels is so barebones, everything has to be done by hand on the same layer. That means that everything would basically be customized to each dragon even though the bases are the same. So they take a lot of time. With that in mind, I was planning to have a base price (no apparel, no accents, basic gradient background) at around 700g/kT and see how I do. If I even go through with it. I just have such trouble finding art motivation that running art shops is hard for me even though it's always been a dream of mine.

EDIT: Thanks for letting me know my image broke, I've still got them on my laptop, so I'll reupload them and ping you when I get that fixed.
@Robinthefoox

oooof July of 2019 >.< if you're still interested, I'll put you on the pinglist, though I have no idea if this will actually happen because it's been years since I've touched pixels.

EDIT: Not really sure about pricing yet because I haven't been serious about this project in years but a rough ballpark for the base price (no apparel, no accent, simple gradient background) is 700g/kT.

@nightfurypizza

This isn't an official sales thread, not yet. This is an interest thread for an idea I had yeeeeaaars ago. I haven't worked with pixel art in so long and I've been known to let art threads rot. But I'll ping you if I ever do open!

Since the program I use to make my pixels is so barebones, everything has to be done by hand on the same layer. That means that everything would basically be customized to each dragon even though the bases are the same. So they take a lot of time. With that in mind, I was planning to have a base price (no apparel, no accents, basic gradient background) at around 700g/kT and see how I do. If I even go through with it. I just have such trouble finding art motivation that running art shops is hard for me even though it's always been a dream of mine.

EDIT: Thanks for letting me know my image broke, I've still got them on my laptop, so I'll reupload them and ping you when I get that fixed.
its all good!
its all good!
uJUjYix.png

mxk5Q9c.png sEBxtxA.png
@Nightfurypizza

Fixed the op with the completed base and finished example. I had one other base in the works, so I've posted that as well, though it's not finished.
@Nightfurypizza

Fixed the op with the completed base and finished example. I had one other base in the works, so I've posted that as well, though it's not finished.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10