Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FREE] Greenskeeper Familiar Adopts!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 119 120
So adorable and floofy X3. Thank you again for making these! I put this one in my G1 Ice Rep's bio: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19723166] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197232/19723166_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
So adorable and floofy X3. Thank you again for making these! I put this one in my G1 Ice Rep's bio:
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
cuuute :D love the art can't wait to see the rest!
cuuute :D love the art can't wait to see the rest!
DVcXRyP.png
@Lichtdrache

Thanks!!!
@Lichtdrache

Thanks!!!
OvJsD6v.pngje67dzK.giffQJRdDa.pnglmBVOQT.gif
@Lichtdrache I can't seem to get the new ice goblin into my sig, help?
@Lichtdrache I can't seem to get the new ice goblin into my sig, help?

deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif

0Qm9Wk8.png
@Mriikel @Aretimes I adore fluffy familiars and the new goblin has to be one of my favourites right now. I'd hug them right away! @kriski You're welcome, thank you as well. I'm really happy you like the new set. @TheEmptyCity Thanks! I have to say I really enjoyed drawing this set. I adore the ice familiars. @IcyNinetales Thank you for letting me know! I updated your username. I was looking forward to the release of the ice goblin, I'm so happy it turned out as fluffy as expected. @FoolishRay Wow, your ice lady looks stunning, it must have cost a fortune to buy and gene her. The adoptables look great in her signature, thank you for using them. @Apocalyptichorse Thank you so much, it means a lot to me. Drawing the new set was a lot of fun, I really hope I can finish all of them. @Forestglade Do you only need the goblin? You can insert it via the image code and the image adress of the adoptable. Here you go: [code][img]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn165/sombiii/Goblin_zpspiwyrapl.png[/img][/code]
@Mriikel @Aretimes
I adore fluffy familiars and the new goblin has to be one of my favourites right now. I'd hug them right away!

@kriski
You're welcome, thank you as well. I'm really happy you like the new set.

@TheEmptyCity
Thanks! I have to say I really enjoyed drawing this set. I adore the ice familiars.

@IcyNinetales
Thank you for letting me know! I updated your username.
I was looking forward to the release of the ice goblin, I'm so happy it turned out as fluffy as expected.

@FoolishRay
Wow, your ice lady looks stunning, it must have cost a fortune to buy and gene her. The adoptables look great in her signature, thank you for using them.

@Apocalyptichorse
Thank you so much, it means a lot to me. Drawing the new set was a lot of fun, I really hope I can finish all of them.

@Forestglade
Do you only need the goblin? You can insert it via the image code and the image adress of the adoptable. Here you go:
Code:
[img]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn165/sombiii/Goblin_zpspiwyrapl.png[/img]
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
@Lichtdrache Thanks!
@Lichtdrache Thanks!

deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif

0Qm9Wk8.png
@Lichtdrache

Thank you so much for pinging me! These just look so right. :) Nice and cool to the touch, but still soft and sweet.
@Lichtdrache

Thank you so much for pinging me! These just look so right. :) Nice and cool to the touch, but still soft and sweet.
@lichtdrache ahhh these are adorable! planning on using these in my sig, i can't believe how cute i'm gonna look
@lichtdrache ahhh these are adorable! planning on using these in my sig, i can't believe how cute i'm gonna look
A1ondHN.png LwqWHRS.pngJLfxO0N.pngPuVYkR5.png5Pvzltj.pngyjMH2e7.pngupJLoFN.pngdvMS65X.png25JQOyr.pngRFvdPMt.pngsP61dTC.png 7GFlGJN.png
@Lichtdrache
What should I paste onto my signature if I want one of those cute Pokemon at the bottom?
@Lichtdrache
What should I paste onto my signature if I want one of those cute Pokemon at the bottom?
@Lichtdrache

I'd love to be added to the pinglist for the future :)
@Lichtdrache

I'd love to be added to the pinglist for the future :)
7PPXeIw.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 119 120