Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Creeper Companions || closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@tyrannicTiamat I put you on the list. Those shouldn't be toooo hard to make. -knocks on wood-
@tyrannicTiamat I put you on the list. Those shouldn't be toooo hard to make. -knocks on wood-
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
@Artnerd after a long time of debating my vaguely robotic dragon is officially a perma dragon so here I am! I can't see an order form so I hope this is ok? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8587700] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/85878/8587700_350.png[/img] [/url] Obsidian Tiger Purple Stripes Seafoam Circuit let me know if this is ok and how much to send over and I'll set up a 1 way CR :D
@Artnerd
after a long time of debating my vaguely robotic dragon is officially a perma dragon so here I am!
I can't see an order form so I hope this is ok?

8587700_350.png

Obsidian Tiger
Purple Stripes
Seafoam Circuit
let me know if this is ok and how much to send over and I'll set up a 1 way CR :D
2T2Y2ID.png
@Oxyhemoglobin None of the genes your pretty has require extra prodding, so it's just 25k!
@Oxyhemoglobin None of the genes your pretty has require extra prodding, so it's just 25k!
@Artnerd
Awesome, thank you!
@Artnerd
Awesome, thank you!
QKF4M5I.png
Dirk | Krys / He | They
0O5cekR.pngIl5YwQe.png
Coli grinding service!
ToT Thread!
@Oxyhemoglobin
Your companion is waiting for you on the pick-up.
@Oxyhemoglobin
Your companion is waiting for you on the pick-up.
@Artnerd
thank you!!!!
it's perfect <3
@Artnerd
thank you!!!!
it's perfect <3
2T2Y2ID.png
@Oxyhemoglobin
I'm glad you like it ^_^
@Oxyhemoglobin
I'm glad you like it ^_^
[quote name="Artnerd" date=2016-05-08 03:51:33] @NoAkei Your companions are waiting for you on the pick up. That'll be 58k / 96g please. [s]I've listed your mirror on my slots still as a friend *glares at her* bribed me with a very expensive pretty to do giraffe and hex..[/s] Would you like to remain on my pinglist? [edit] I've conquered giraffe, so i've done your mirror as well! (the gradient in her shimmer is so hard to notice, so no extra fee for that) So that makes the total 85k / 140g ...feel free to do the math again cause I think I may have failed.. [/quote]
Artnerd wrote on 2016-05-08:
@NoAkei

Your companions are waiting for you on the pick up.
That'll be 58k / 96g please.

I've listed your mirror on my slots still as a friend *glares at her* bribed me with a very expensive pretty to do giraffe and hex..

Would you like to remain on my pinglist?

[edit] I've conquered giraffe, so i've done your mirror as well! (the gradient in her shimmer is so hard to notice, so no extra fee for that)

So that makes the total 85k / 140g
...feel free to do the math again cause I think I may have failed..
Boop
Boop
@Artnerd
I have a quick question. Would you be willing to do creepers with skins for extra pay?
Specifically this skin:
@Artnerd
I have a quick question. Would you be willing to do creepers with skins for extra pay?
Specifically this skin:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27