Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Creeper Companions || closed
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@KallyPaige I'm sorry, I'm going to have to close shop for a while. But once I get back to it, I'll do yours for free. <3
@KallyPaige I'm sorry, I'm going to have to close shop for a while. But once I get back to it, I'll do yours for free. <3
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
Oh! Okay, I hope whatever maybe ailing you will stop soon. ^^
Oh! Okay, I hope whatever maybe ailing you will stop soon. ^^
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
Reopening Interest Check!
Would you be interested if I reopened this shop? even with the lack of many modern and all ancient genes? I might not be able to add many of those right now, but will try for a few of them.
Reopening Interest Check!
Would you be interested if I reopened this shop? even with the lack of many modern and all ancient genes? I might not be able to add many of those right now, but will try for a few of them.
bump
bump
These are neat ^^
These are neat ^^
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
**If I don’t respond to a ping it
probably got lost in my notifications,
please feel free to ping me again or send a PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Silvercats2 Thank you! Do you think the prices are still accurate to todays adoptable market? they seem much higher now.

And if I add genes that have multiple colours in them, I'm considering making those 5g extra, is that ok or too much?
@Silvercats2 Thank you! Do you think the prices are still accurate to todays adoptable market? they seem much higher now.

And if I add genes that have multiple colours in them, I'm considering making those 5g extra, is that ok or too much?
[quote name="Artnerd" date="2021-01-09 01:14:35" ] @/Silvercats2 Thank you! Do you think the prices are still accurate to todays adoptable market? they seem much higher now. And if I add genes that have multiple colours in them, I'm considering making those 5g extra, is that ok or too much? [/quote] Not an expert but I'll put my two cents- the price (35k) seems okay to me, but if you put a lot of energy into making the individual orders then you could probably double it. Adding a big extra fee for complex genes is completely understandable, and if coloring them adds a significant amount of time to the process then you could probably double or triple that too. (I feel like my estimates are a lot lower than what you could get away with, but they'd be good for newer players I think) Though again I may have no idea what I'm talking about! Personally if I'm really interested in a [i]specific[/i] adopt then I don't even care about the price range- unless it's way out of my league, I'm willing to save up or splurge. (also hi I was subbed to this thread yes I'm interested in reopening)
Artnerd wrote on 2021-01-09 01:14:35:
@/Silvercats2 Thank you! Do you think the prices are still accurate to todays adoptable market? they seem much higher now.

Not an expert but I'll put my two cents- the price (35k) seems okay to me, but if you put a lot of energy into making the individual orders then you could probably double it.

Adding a big extra fee for complex genes is completely understandable, and if coloring them adds a significant amount of time to the process then you could probably double or triple that too.

(I feel like my estimates are a lot lower than what you could get away with, but they'd be good for newer players I think)

Though again I may have no idea what I'm talking about! Personally if I'm really interested in a specific adopt then I don't even care about the price range- unless it's way out of my league, I'm willing to save up or splurge.

(also hi I was subbed to this thread yes I'm interested in reopening)
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
@FlufferLover Hello and welcome back! I wasn't sure of pinging people from a pinglist made 3y ago XD

Thanks for the input! All the genes I love so much now on dragons, are also the genes I fear to draw, such as the moth ones on veils or poi/tox skink/spin.
@FlufferLover Hello and welcome back! I wasn't sure of pinging people from a pinglist made 3y ago XD

Thanks for the input! All the genes I love so much now on dragons, are also the genes I fear to draw, such as the moth ones on veils or poi/tox skink/spin.
@Artnerd honestly, my suggestion would be to maybe start with a lower price and see how well it goes! If you suddenly find yourself swamped in orders or moderately busy then increase the price! The lower price may draw more people to you in the initial run? Or maybe run like a "first week reopening discount" to help judge your pricing? But I also don't know the adopt market too well as I'm still relatively new. I definitely think am extra fee for complex genes is okay. You could even consider a larger fee for small simple apparel (ex. A top hat)?
@Artnerd honestly, my suggestion would be to maybe start with a lower price and see how well it goes! If you suddenly find yourself swamped in orders or moderately busy then increase the price! The lower price may draw more people to you in the initial run? Or maybe run like a "first week reopening discount" to help judge your pricing? But I also don't know the adopt market too well as I'm still relatively new. I definitely think am extra fee for complex genes is okay. You could even consider a larger fee for small simple apparel (ex. A top hat)?
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
**If I don’t respond to a ping it
probably got lost in my notifications,
please feel free to ping me again or send a PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Silvercats2 I do plan on a 'reopening discount' mostly on new genes though to help motivate me to draw them. XD Maybe not charge extra for them the first few slots.

A top hat is pretty dapper. hmm..
@Silvercats2 I do plan on a 'reopening discount' mostly on new genes though to help motivate me to draw them. XD Maybe not charge extra for them the first few slots.

A top hat is pretty dapper. hmm..
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27