Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ghostly's Adopt Shop(Base PSD Avaliable)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@Ghostlyvolk
Could I get a ping if you open back up?
@Ghostlyvolk
Could I get a ping if you open back up?
@Faileas @Genevra

Certainly! Added you both there c:
@Faileas @Genevra

Certainly! Added you both there c:
tumblr_o6mv34rKI71v4mabgo1_250.pngtumblr_o6mv34rKI71v4mabgo3_r1_250.pngtumblr_o6mv34rKI71v4mabgo2_r1_250.png
@Ghostlyvolk Could I be added to your pinglist please? Thank you!
@Ghostlyvolk Could I be added to your pinglist please? Thank you!
firevs1.png She/her
+3 fr time
Lore lair/Fun lair
Fire Mama for the win
@Chiimera

Sure thing! c:
@Chiimera

Sure thing! c:
tumblr_o6mv34rKI71v4mabgo1_250.pngtumblr_o6mv34rKI71v4mabgo3_r1_250.pngtumblr_o6mv34rKI71v4mabgo2_r1_250.png
@Ghostlyvolk AHHH your art is gorgeous the tundra is so cute! I'm really interested in getting one! But the only thing is I don't like my dragon's eye color... would you be able to instead give him a happy closed eyes? That would be so cute. I'd be willing to pay a little extra gems for the extra work!
@Ghostlyvolk AHHH your art is gorgeous the tundra is so cute! I'm really interested in getting one! But the only thing is I don't like my dragon's eye color... would you be able to instead give him a happy closed eyes? That would be so cute. I'd be willing to pay a little extra gems for the extra work!
tumblr_inline_obv8f1tIqK1tvk22u_500.gifk5foxrd.giftumblr_inline_obv8f1tIqK1tvk22u_500.gif
@Ghostlyvolk Hey! Your adoptables are SO great! :3 I just wish that more people make Tundra adoptables!

Would you mind putting me on the pinglist for Tuntuns? Thanks so much!
@Ghostlyvolk Hey! Your adoptables are SO great! :3 I just wish that more people make Tundra adoptables!

Would you mind putting me on the pinglist for Tuntuns? Thanks so much!
R3OpbRR.png
[/center]
@duckyallstar
ajkdhfds Ahhh thank you! ;U;;;; And since it's such a small change in the line art, closed eyes wouldn't cost any extra c: I've added you to the pinglist with a little note!

@Tyloxra
Thank you so much! ouo And certainly, added you there c:
@duckyallstar
ajkdhfds Ahhh thank you! ;U;;;; And since it's such a small change in the line art, closed eyes wouldn't cost any extra c: I've added you to the pinglist with a little note!

@Tyloxra
Thank you so much! ouo And certainly, added you there c:
@Ghostlyvolk AH thanks so much!!! I'm very excited for when you open again!
@Ghostlyvolk AH thanks so much!!! I'm very excited for when you open again!
tumblr_inline_obv8f1tIqK1tvk22u_500.gifk5foxrd.giftumblr_inline_obv8f1tIqK1tvk22u_500.gif
Please ping me when you open up again <3 those tundra adopts are killing me, so cute!!
Please ping me when you open up again <3 those tundra adopts are killing me, so cute!!
@Ghostlyvolk

Could I please get a ping when you open up again? ^^
@Ghostlyvolk

Could I please get a ping when you open up again? ^^
uycbjTY.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25