Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | CLOSED ~Bouncing Pixel Cat Adopts~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
@AgentCricket
Oh no worries!! And no spines c:
@AgentCricket
Oh no worries!! And no spines c:
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Froze

Okay! It'll be 67,600t, which you can either pay now or when I finish, whatever's easier for you c: (although I am not opposed to being paid in festival stuff either, if that's easier for you)
@Froze

Okay! It'll be 67,600t, which you can either pay now or when I finish, whatever's easier for you c: (although I am not opposed to being paid in festival stuff either, if that's easier for you)
@AgentCricket
Great!! I can pay now - what's your conversion rate for festival stuff?
@AgentCricket
Great!! I can pay now - what's your conversion rate for festival stuff?
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Froze

Well for skins we can just go with the MP price. As for anything else, we can just go with the LAH price if that's alright with you ^^
@Froze

Well for skins we can just go with the MP price. As for anything else, we can just go with the LAH price if that's alright with you ^^
@agentcricket Do you think you can do [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21233476] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/212335/21233476_350.png[/img] [/url] With a Yelling Wyrmpeck, Reaper Guise and Ravenskull Broadsword?
@agentcricket
Do you think you can do

21233476_350.png

With a Yelling Wyrmpeck, Reaper Guise and Ravenskull Broadsword?
@WynterDragen

Of course! I'm assuming that's instead of the current apparel it has on? And it should be about 68,100t
@WynterDragen

Of course! I'm assuming that's instead of the current apparel it has on? And it should be about 68,100t
@AgentCricket May I order one with festival currency?
@AgentCricket May I order one with festival currency?
@Calavir

Yeah, sure thing! I'd have to accept payment first though, since tomorrow's the last day of the festival and I'm not sure I can get them all done before it ends (I will try though!).

What would you like?
@Calavir

Yeah, sure thing! I'd have to accept payment first though, since tomorrow's the last day of the festival and I'm not sure I can get them all done before it ends (I will try though!).

What would you like?
[center]@AgentCricket Sweet! What's your ratio? Usually people set it at 1:1kt. I have 83 scrolls at the moment, but if I need to pay with more, I have other festive currency available! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=192765&tab=dragon&did=18572551][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/5d9dfcae229abef48f91e0ac91ee1d5b/tumblr_o4zsphZhV51uebex0o1_400.png[/img][/url] I want his cherub gene on there. Which pieces of apparel do you think will fit in the pixels? I would love to pay for all, but he has seven pieces sadly.[/center]
@AgentCricket Sweet! What's your ratio? Usually people set it at 1:1kt. I have 83 scrolls at the moment, but if I need to pay with more, I have other festive currency available!

tumblr_o4zsphZhV51uebex0o1_400.png

I want his cherub gene on there. Which pieces of apparel do you think will fit in the pixels? I would love to pay for all, but he has seven pieces sadly.
@Calavir

That sounds good to me c: Hm, the tail ring, scarf, and satchel should be easy enough, as well as the armband. You can't really see that much of the hind legs, so maybe just the gloves? And I'm not sure the coat would translate well, and it'd cover the whole cat so you wouldn't see the genes. So for apparel, how does gloves, scarf, armband, satchel, and tail ring sound to you?

As for your total, it'd be 67,000t, or 67 scrolls (assuming cherub is the only gene you want?)
@Calavir

That sounds good to me c: Hm, the tail ring, scarf, and satchel should be easy enough, as well as the armband. You can't really see that much of the hind legs, so maybe just the gloves? And I'm not sure the coat would translate well, and it'd cover the whole cat so you wouldn't see the genes. So for apparel, how does gloves, scarf, armband, satchel, and tail ring sound to you?

As for your total, it'd be 67,000t, or 67 scrolls (assuming cherub is the only gene you want?)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24