Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | CLOSED ~Bouncing Pixel Cat Adopts~
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24
@agentcricket

the crown with the glowing markings and collar, and all 3 genes please!
@agentcricket

the crown with the glowing markings and collar, and all 3 genes please!
tumblr_inline_o5hoq04kvl1rwvlex_500.gif
@sourcrowla

Alright then, it'll be 67,100t! You can pay now or when it's done, whatever works for you c:
@sourcrowla

Alright then, it'll be 67,100t! You can pay now or when it's done, whatever works for you c:
@AgentCricket

Thank you so much for accepting! I'll send the payment right away!
@AgentCricket

Thank you so much for accepting! I'll send the payment right away!
tumblr_inline_o5hoqbQOys1rwvlex_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nrrx0aLyXN1rkqntz_500.gif
@Foxspell

Fantastic! And I'll get started on your cat asap!
@Foxspell

Fantastic! And I'll get started on your cat asap!
@sourcrowla @Foxspell [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/ea72159b5dd6a9d2560ee85d5ac601eb/tumblr_inline_o5hoq04kvl1rwvlex_500.gif[/img] [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/efd69776ee1fd046d9be22301e804da3/tumblr_inline_o5hoqbQOys1rwvlex_500.gif[/img] Your cats are done! Thank you very much for commissioning me, and if you'd like anything fixed or changed, please don't hesitate to ask!
@sourcrowla
@Foxspell

Your cats are done! Thank you very much for commissioning me, and if you'd like anything fixed or changed, please don't hesitate to ask!
@agentcricket

its perfect i love it!!! thanks so much!
@agentcricket

its perfect i love it!!! thanks so much!
@AgentCricket

It's amazing! Even better then I had expected! The markings are so detailed, and the colour is on point! I can now safely say that the Coatl child would make a hot cat. Thank you so much!
@AgentCricket

It's amazing! Even better then I had expected! The markings are so detailed, and the colour is on point! I can now safely say that the Coatl child would make a hot cat. Thank you so much!
tumblr_inline_nrrx0aLyXN1rkqntz_500.gif
@Foxspell

Oh my gosh I'm gonna die!! You are too sweet!! You're very welcome and I'm glad you like it!!
@Foxspell

Oh my gosh I'm gonna die!! You are too sweet!! You're very welcome and I'm glad you like it!!
@AgentCricket Ayy there friendo, are you still open for more of these? :o The one you did of Elvira was too cute and. All the other ones too?? I'm looking through them and omg. You ESPECIALLY translate the ripple gene so adorably, ahhh. If you're open? I was wondering if this lady was doable? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16398842] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/163989/16398842_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd ask for the tiger and okapi genes, but not necessarily the daub c= And then, would the wings, hat, armband, legband, and necklace be okay? And alsoooo idk if you do accents, but if you do how much would you charge for that one? If not, no big deal c= (I understand how painful they can be oh man. She'd be cool without it.)
@AgentCricket

Ayy there friendo, are you still open for more of these? :o The one you did of Elvira was too cute and. All the other ones too?? I'm looking through them and omg. You ESPECIALLY translate the ripple gene so adorably, ahhh.

If you're open? I was wondering if this lady was doable?

16398842_350.png

I'd ask for the tiger and okapi genes, but not necessarily the daub c= And then, would the wings, hat, armband, legband, and necklace be okay?
And alsoooo idk if you do accents, but if you do how much would you charge for that one?
If not, no big deal c= (I understand how painful they can be oh man. She'd be cool without it.)
IzcQVPJ.png
@Midnightst0rm

You are far too kind oh my gosh ;u; And yes certainly!! That accent blends so seamlessly in with the rest of her I love it!!

And yes! That should all be doable c: It'll be 68,000t, but if you want, we can call it an art trade if that'd be easier?
@Midnightst0rm

You are far too kind oh my gosh ;u; And yes certainly!! That accent blends so seamlessly in with the rest of her I love it!!

And yes! That should all be doable c: It'll be 68,000t, but if you want, we can call it an art trade if that'd be easier?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24