Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Macaron dragons[new shop; same waitlist]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@tidethefish YEAH! Okay that's my friends derg. I think I sent you that images because he has apparel right now that I can't remove because not my derg. Since he ius paid for you can go ahead! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=352] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4/352_350.png[/img] [/url]
@tidethefish

YEAH! Okay that's my friends derg. I think I sent you that images because he has apparel right now that I can't remove because not my derg.

Since he ius paid for you can go ahead!

352_350.png
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@tidethefish

Oh your back! May I be put on the waitlist?
@tidethefish

Oh your back! May I be put on the waitlist?
XriSV9h.gif
@ragnaroc OKAY! AWESOME! posted up in the pickup post on page one then!!! OWO

@Kyomu Okay just letting you know i finished the art now, and will post it after i recieve payment! :3
@ragnaroc OKAY! AWESOME! posted up in the pickup post on page one then!!! OWO

@Kyomu Okay just letting you know i finished the art now, and will post it after i recieve payment! :3
yVbjQSW.png
@Kyomu posted up! ;u;
@Kyomu posted up! ;u;
yVbjQSW.png
@tidethefish

I can't breath!! He's too cute!
@tidethefish

I can't breath!! He's too cute!
@ragnaroc I'm glad you like! Also since i just noticed i'll double check, I've got you on my waitlist at least once more, is that still correct?? ;u;
@ragnaroc I'm glad you like! Also since i just noticed i'll double check, I've got you on my waitlist at least once more, is that still correct?? ;u;
yVbjQSW.png
@tidethefish

Did I pay for another?(Sorry it has been awhile so I am not sure what I did and didn't pay for or if I have money for)
@tidethefish

Did I pay for another?(Sorry it has been awhile so I am not sure what I did and didn't pay for or if I have money for)
@ragnaroc no no just my waitlist for more slots in the future, i know i have you down in it a few times to be pinged, im just asking if you still want that!
@ragnaroc no no just my waitlist for more slots in the future, i know i have you down in it a few times to be pinged, im just asking if you still want that!
yVbjQSW.png
@tidethefish

I do! Yes I want all the cute adpots!
@tidethefish

I do! Yes I want all the cute adpots!
@amalind
@narciso

You're next in the waitlist for slots! if you'd like your slots please message me the form(s)! if you'd liek to be removed from the list let me know! if i dont hear back from you in about a day I'll be pushing you back to the end of the waitlist.

-general note- pinglist is updated as of this post
@amalind
@narciso

You're next in the waitlist for slots! if you'd like your slots please message me the form(s)! if you'd liek to be removed from the list let me know! if i dont hear back from you in about a day I'll be pushing you back to the end of the waitlist.

-general note- pinglist is updated as of this post
yVbjQSW.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18