Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Macaron dragons[new shop; same waitlist]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@tidethefish

I absolutely ADORE them!! Thank you so much!!! :D You did a fantastic job with the accents, too!
@tidethefish

I absolutely ADORE them!! Thank you so much!!! :D You did a fantastic job with the accents, too!
D99pdNC.giffGygUpl.pngMsoPhyB.gif
@Elimgarak second one pickup page one! ;u;

@Vixeon pinging when ridgebacks are up!
@Elimgarak second one pickup page one! ;u;

@Vixeon pinging when ridgebacks are up!
yVbjQSW.png
@AuroraStarlet
@Carrotstick
@Trachynhawb

You're next in the waitlist for slots! if youd like your slot please message me the form per dragon! if youd like to be removed from the list or just pushed back let me know. If i dont hear from you in about a day i'll be bumping you to the end of the waitlist!
@AuroraStarlet
@Carrotstick
@Trachynhawb

You're next in the waitlist for slots! if youd like your slot please message me the form per dragon! if youd like to be removed from the list or just pushed back let me know. If i dont hear from you in about a day i'll be bumping you to the end of the waitlist!
yVbjQSW.png
@tidethefish AHHHH it's so perfect1!! :D thank you so much :3 snooty looks amazing!
@tidethefish AHHHH it's so perfect1!! :D thank you so much :3 snooty looks amazing!
gAOT387.pngrvdOJbd.gif gBQJZ25.gif
@tidethefish I was hoping to get the deepsea bulb on him too, I am totally willing to pay more if needed :3
@tidethefish I was hoping to get the deepsea bulb on him too, I am totally willing to pay more if needed :3
gAOT387.pngrvdOJbd.gif gBQJZ25.gif
@tidethefish

Aw man I completely forgot about this it's been so long ;; could you please push me back? I'll need to save up and put away treasure this time.
@tidethefish

Aw man I completely forgot about this it's been so long ;; could you please push me back? I'll need to save up and put away treasure this time.
@elimgarak omg whoops i felt like i was forgetting something, gimme a bit ill fix it, you already paid more im so sorry hfhf

@aurorastarlet no worries sorry for how long its been
@elimgarak omg whoops i felt like i was forgetting something, gimme a bit ill fix it, you already paid more im so sorry hfhf

@aurorastarlet no worries sorry for how long its been
yVbjQSW.png
@Mitchy
@Orbitz
@Mitchy
@Orbitz
yVbjQSW.png
@tidethefish so sorry! I was at work when the ping came through. yes I would very much love my slot dragon link:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9362122] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93622/9362122_350.png[/img] [/url] Macaron specifics: something maybe sage green in color? Apparel/accent bribes if any:I'll pay whatever you feel is appropriate to include his accent total cost in T or G:not sure what the total will be
@tidethefish so sorry! I was at work when the ping came through. yes I would very much love my slot

dragon link:
9362122_350.png

Macaron specifics: something maybe sage green in color?
Apparel/accent bribes if any:I'll pay whatever you feel is appropriate to include his accent
total cost in T or G:not sure what the total will be
F3d7DSl.png
@Trachynhawb Looks good, aaah im so bad at coming up with prices for accents which is why i have it on the bribe basis. though if it helps im not sure i'd do it for less than 20 or 30k for the amount of detail the accent is ;A; so the price will be 73kt+whatever your bribe is for it
I'll getcha all set up on the queue thoguh!
@Trachynhawb Looks good, aaah im so bad at coming up with prices for accents which is why i have it on the bribe basis. though if it helps im not sure i'd do it for less than 20 or 30k for the amount of detail the accent is ;A; so the price will be 73kt+whatever your bribe is for it
I'll getcha all set up on the queue thoguh!
yVbjQSW.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18