Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Macaron dragons[new shop; same waitlist]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@tidethefish
Ohmygosh I had totally forgot all about this. ^^ I'ma gunna have to say I'm sorry but I have to come off the list. As much as I want to make use of your service and very very pretty drawing. (Oh my lord so lovely) I don't think I even own he dragon I ordered art for anymore.
Thankyou xx
@tidethefish
Ohmygosh I had totally forgot all about this. ^^ I'ma gunna have to say I'm sorry but I have to come off the list. As much as I want to make use of your service and very very pretty drawing. (Oh my lord so lovely) I don't think I even own he dragon I ordered art for anymore.
Thankyou xx
XsyYMAb.png
@tidethefish

Did I pay you already? I forget. XD
@tidethefish

Did I pay you already? I forget. XD
tumblr_o1n40xly071unhfhho7_r1_500.png
@tidethefish - I love these. Can I be added to your pinglist for when you have open slots please?
@tidethefish - I love these. Can I be added to your pinglist for when you have open slots please?
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@tidethefish dragon link:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14748916] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147490/14748916_350.png[/img] [/url] Macaron specifics: cloudy sky blue with golden flakes and maybe sunset insides Apparel/accent bribes if any: I really would love to have the deepsea bulb would 20k be an okay bribe? bringing it up to 102k? let me know. Sorry i am not good at figuring out without a baseline! total cost in T or G: 82k without bribe, 102k with dragon link:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8120986] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/81210/8120986_350.png[/img] [/url] if spiral clarify which base you'd like (cute or silly): Cute Macaron specifics: Maybe super bling golden outside and rainbow like her silks inside? Apparel/accent bribes if any: the same as the last about the deepsea bulb :o total cost in T or G: 69k without bribe, 89k with. anyway please let me know and i will send over the needed funds asap :3 also please re-add me to waitlist! I would love to get another few for a couple :)
@tidethefish

dragon link:
14748916_350.png

Macaron specifics: cloudy sky blue with golden flakes and maybe sunset insides
Apparel/accent bribes if any: I really would love to have the deepsea bulb would 20k be an okay bribe? bringing it up to 102k? let me know. Sorry i am not good at figuring out without a baseline!
total cost in T or G: 82k without bribe, 102k with

dragon link:
8120986_350.png

if spiral clarify which base you'd like (cute or silly): Cute
Macaron specifics: Maybe super bling golden outside and rainbow like her silks inside?
Apparel/accent bribes if any: the same as the last about the deepsea bulb :o
total cost in T or G: 69k without bribe, 89k with.

anyway please let me know and i will send over the needed funds asap :3

also please re-add me to waitlist! I would love to get another few for a couple :)
gAOT387.pngrvdOJbd.gif gBQJZ25.gif
@Peony alright! thanks for getting back to me!!!

@Kyomu I've checked back in my messages and i don't have any payments from you! if you wanna double check in your sent just in case, but i dont delete my messages so im pretty sure that you havent paid yet! ;u;

@Elimgarak Looks great! for you ridgie though, im planning on doing a lineart update on the adopt because im looking at it and the line thicknesses dont match the other ones; do you want me to do it on this base or do you mind waiting possibly a day or two til i get it relined? ;u; let me know either way and feel free to send payment whenever! ;u;

@Noelblue Sobs yours is the university imp! ;A; i hope it looks like him enough omg.... let me know, but yes two more jjust pm me the forms per dragon and i will get them done for you!

@Ragnaroc yep you paid already! its for this dragon here: http://s1263.photobucket.com/user/TessaSan/media/dragonpic2%201_zps7wiojsz3.png.html (Whoops not even a lair link maybe it was a scryed dragon?) in either case i did do this one and can post it up, but regardless i can still make you another one in apology.!!
@Peony alright! thanks for getting back to me!!!

@Kyomu I've checked back in my messages and i don't have any payments from you! if you wanna double check in your sent just in case, but i dont delete my messages so im pretty sure that you havent paid yet! ;u;

@Elimgarak Looks great! for you ridgie though, im planning on doing a lineart update on the adopt because im looking at it and the line thicknesses dont match the other ones; do you want me to do it on this base or do you mind waiting possibly a day or two til i get it relined? ;u; let me know either way and feel free to send payment whenever! ;u;

@Noelblue Sobs yours is the university imp! ;A; i hope it looks like him enough omg.... let me know, but yes two more jjust pm me the forms per dragon and i will get them done for you!

@Ragnaroc yep you paid already! its for this dragon here: http://s1263.photobucket.com/user/TessaSan/media/dragonpic2%201_zps7wiojsz3.png.html (Whoops not even a lair link maybe it was a scryed dragon?) in either case i did do this one and can post it up, but regardless i can still make you another one in apology.!!
yVbjQSW.png
@tidethefish

I honestly don't remember what my order was. Do you have any records or shall we begin anew? :)
@tidethefish

I honestly don't remember what my order was. Do you have any records or shall we begin anew? :)
@tidethefish

oh sure if you want to update then that is all good :3 I can wait I am not in a huge rush if itès only a few extra days haha :D I will send payments!
@tidethefish

oh sure if you want to update then that is all good :3 I can wait I am not in a huge rush if itès only a few extra days haha :D I will send payments!
gAOT387.pngrvdOJbd.gif gBQJZ25.gif
@Kyomu Part of my reason for starting this new thread was to get people to PM me their orders anew (My last thread was 45 pages and sorting through it is NOT FUN) SO if you dont mind starting anew that'd be aWESOME but if not ill go look for your order! ;u;

@Kyomu Part of my reason for starting this new thread was to get people to PM me their orders anew (My last thread was 45 pages and sorting through it is NOT FUN) SO if you dont mind starting anew that'd be aWESOME but if not ill go look for your order! ;u;

yVbjQSW.png
pinglists are updated as of this post

Also:
NEW BREED PINGLIST: (wildclaws added; also ridgies but they're getting new lineart quickly!)
@Dory@Upstart@beforenoon@Grantairrre@pooses@CuddlyBadger@Ryite@Delight
@Kiwitiger@Angii@Shamise@Fujo@Apothecaria@Altariel@Pusillanimous
@BloodyAngel12@varenyky@LeviathanScream
@gerre@Suncatcher@HollyBleurose@wordless@Nevros@HorseCrazy
@TheDwarfQueen@KeiTan@DeadlyFang@Zerohour@KingCrow@Troix

WILDCLAWS ADDED
@Merellia@nissin@ziselmaki@LeviathanScream@Zerohour
pinglists are updated as of this post

Also:
NEW BREED PINGLIST: (wildclaws added; also ridgies but they're getting new lineart quickly!)
@Dory@Upstart@beforenoon@Grantairrre@pooses@CuddlyBadger@Ryite@Delight
@Kiwitiger@Angii@Shamise@Fujo@Apothecaria@Altariel@Pusillanimous
@BloodyAngel12@varenyky@LeviathanScream
@gerre@Suncatcher@HollyBleurose@wordless@Nevros@HorseCrazy
@TheDwarfQueen@KeiTan@DeadlyFang@Zerohour@KingCrow@Troix

WILDCLAWS ADDED
@Merellia@nissin@ziselmaki@LeviathanScream@Zerohour
yVbjQSW.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2354411] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/23545/2354411_350.png[/img] [/url] Macaron specifics: Minty macaroon with vanilla bean filling Apparel/accent bribes if any: Circus Mage, Inkwell Tail Feathers, Total cost in T or G: 50k (base) + 5k (Iri) + 14k (Facet) + ??

2354411_350.png

Macaron specifics: Minty macaroon with vanilla bean filling
Apparel/accent bribes if any: Circus Mage, Inkwell Tail Feathers,
Total cost in T or G: 50k (base) + 5k (Iri) + 14k (Facet) + ??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18